It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Crikey, you can count me out of that Fascist paradise.
Army on the streets, mass arrests, internment camps and deportation? That is what my grandparents spent 6 years of their lives fighting against, not for.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Odd, there was rumor of a 'False Flag' event happening at the closing ceremony of the Olympics, Mind you it was along the lines of a Alien attack.

But who knows. I can't quite see that this has been orchestrated but the NWO, but who knows?

It's not paranoia when they are really after u

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

No, it won't help.
But that's the nature of the beast- this evil rage. It won't be directed, it will just be- it is just being. It's like a frenzy that will have to play itself out. I don't think it can be controlled when it's really let loose, and it looks, to me, like it has been.

How long it will go on depends on how much is bottled up and how pure the evil of the anger is. It's all greed, but it's a symptom of a societal problem where people do not feel part of the group- they do not feel ownership of their neighbors- they do not CARE anymore. No one has really cared about them, if they had, they would have set them straight and gave them some one to look up to, to want to make proud, and some thing to have some self esteem and decency for.

USA is getting primed for it too. Too many teens and 20 somethings just milling around, trying to bum some beer or smokes. Idle hands and all...it's bad.
edit on 9-8-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I'm not saying these riots are justified, because they never are.

these riots are deffinately 100% not justified.

but what if it was a riot by the general public trying to remove corrupt leadership? would that be wrong?

the revolution in egypt and libya and other middle eastern countries trying to remove dictatorship...is that wrong?

because the ONLY way to remove corrupt leaders is with violence...peaceful protest will get you nowhere you need to force them out

but still these particular riots are just criminals and yobs fighting for no reason and stealing and looting and destroying

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You gota hand it to some of these looters though

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Dumb criminal award goes to......

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I'm not saying these riots are justified, because they never are.

these riots are deffinately 100% not justified.

but what if it was a riot by the general public trying to remove corrupt leadership? would that be wrong?

the revolution in egypt and libya and other middle eastern countries trying to remove dictatorship...is that wrong?

because the ONLY way to remove corrupt leaders is with violence...peaceful protest will get you nowhere you need to force them out

but still these particular riots are just criminals and yobs fighting for no reason and stealing and looting and destroying

In answer to you points above. No if it was a riot by the general populous to oust a corrupt leadership, they would be justified, But unless there was a need for violence then peaceful protests should be used. People react differently when they see an unarmed person being beat back by riot police than if they see an armed person.

I do agree that this is just mindless violence. I just read something that really pee'd me off though & thought that there was another way of driving another wedge between people I quote Mail online "There were also reports that white people were being targeted for robbery by gangs roaming the streets" I suspect there were groups of Black & Asian people being targeted as well, but strangely enough, no mention of that.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK

Crikey, you can count me out of that Fascist paradise.
Army on the streets, mass arrests, internment camps and deportation? That is what my grandparents spent 6 years of their lives fighting against, not for.

I agree totally, thats what they fought against, yet right now kids can't walk down the street, old people are quaking inside their homes/bungalows.. peering out behing rose curtains as the recently introduced races burn their homeland into ashes...if this is not Facism ...then what is?
If the government allows these thugs to instill fear and weakness into the majority of law abiding (all races and creeds) british born..then nesxt the facist buly boys of fundamentalist mufti led Islam will riot and demand a seperate Islam state within Britain.
Iam so anti facist it would make Little Richard sing in baritone.
The whole freeking point is these thugs are facist, and are being controlled by facists.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
as the recently introduced races burn their homeland into ashes...if this is not Facism ...then what is?

Recently introduced? 1810 isn't recent, think although not certain that the 1st recorded immigrant from India was in 1810.

Really WTF has that got to do with anything. one of the reasons I for one LOVE England is that we are or @ least I thought we were a multicultural society. The EDL, BMP & Combat 18 must be loving this... last week they were shown up for being Nazi loving thugs, and now this.. Talk about feeding us to the freakin Lions.

Love your neighbor, treat others like you want to be treated. Race is just an illusion brought about by the movement of the continents, (sic) we are just HUMAN. Doesn't matter what colour you are. I notice that a lot of the rioters were white.... yeah there were blacks, asian's etc: but so what? Mob violence is Mob Violence

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Just think about it.........: We are drawing closer and closer to 2012 and all of a sudden more and more violence, war, demonstrations, etc. keep happening and keep turning nasty and ugly with many deaths, injuries and a hell of a lot of damage.

It started in the Middle- East and now it's spreading to Europe and then it will have spread across the world!
Hell yeah, there are some big ass puppet masters orchestrating everything!
For what reason? No idea! Money , Power, Land, Oil, etc.!
I can't think like them so i cannot be sure of the reason why they want us to kill ourselves!
edit on 9-8-2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Someone is feeding you sh1t, mate.
And I'd pretty much guarantee that most of the real problems in this country can be laid at the feet of the people who stripped the wealth of the nation by privatizing, then asset stripping nationalised industry and giving tax breaks to their mates.

Yes, there are gangs in parts of the UK, but you can't point at someone and tell they are a bad un, simply by their colour or their religion. Hell, if that was the case, all Catholics would be on the sex offenders register.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wo0kiEE

Originally posted by Maya00a
Young people in Egypt and Spain protested peacefully and had a cause. They had the backing of local communities who helped provide food and water. I just can't believe how the young people of my own country are behaving.

Well said.

Ghandi said "I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."

"Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man."

Clever man Ghandi

My kind of 'violence' against 'the system' that I deem is not working for me, is to get off the grid, off the system.
This takes measured and persistant planning.
Use your bank accounts to YOUR benefit. Have it to receive paymants/salaries, etc but don't use it for credit, where interest is charged for your usage, (the usuary system).
Live on CASH as much as possible.
In other words....go 'middle-ages' on the new monetary system.
Take control on what's your's and your's alone....don't let the banks and credit systems take advantage of you. Don't succumb to advertising of any kind. Do barter and local commerce only, as much as possible.
Squeeze and starve the predatory money systems.
You can do it, if you really try, consciously and meticulously!
Remember: Government, Banking and Commerce depend on YOU and YOUR response to them.

That represents a non violent response to protest what is wrong with any system.

YOU HAVE THE POWER, if you choose to use it!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The whole freeking point is these thugs are facist, and are being controlled by facists.

So you're suggesting that a 10 year old looter, an opportunist, who is seeking to steel goods such as trainers, mobile phones etc is a fascist?

That made me chuckle almost as much as that piece of scum of who was silly enough to post a photo of himself with his ''prized'' loot.

Fascists, indeed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
wow, crazy. Store owners may want to think about getting Plexi-glass windows in future.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

I remember reading that the biggest friggin' mosque in history was/is being built right around the area adjacent to where the Olympics are to be held.

I think you must have read wrong. According to Wikipedia the largest mosque is in Mecca. It can hold 4 million people.
The one at the Olympic site was scheduled to hold 12,000. Big bit of a difference there...and it's been canned. No mosque here, move along.

Anyway my main point ( and someone has probably said it already) is when is Lybia going to start bombing raids on Number 10?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Yup and, there would be no need for a NWO if there was no chaos.
People, or should i say high classed Thugs, running our planet have
been perpetrating this for a long long time.
edit on 9-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Maya00a

No, it won't help.
But that's the nature of the beast- this evil rage. It won't be directed, it will just be- it is just being. It's like a frenzy that will have to play itself out. I don't think it can be controlled when it's really let loose, and it looks, to me, like it has been.

How long it will go on depends on how much is bottled up and how pure the evil of the anger is. It's all greed, but it's a symptom of a societal problem where people do not feel part of the group- they do not feel ownership of their neighbors- they do not CARE anymore. No one has really cared about them, if they had, they would have set them straight and gave them some one to look up to, to want to make proud, and some thing to have some self esteem and decency for.

USA is getting primed for it too. Too many teens and 20 somethings just milling around, trying to bum some beer or smokes. Idle hands and all...it's bad.
edit on 9-8-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

I totally agree with you. In some areas of Britain there are now 3 generations that have never had a job. Kids grow up with no hope and nothing to look forward to. I said when this started that we need to address the cause because even if they stop it this time, it will happen again and again until it is addressed.

Having said that, I'm British but I've lived in Spain for the past 7 or 8 years and the young people here are also faced with the same issues but handled it completely differently and have the majority of the public on their side and supporting them. Here we have 45% of the under 25s unemployed but they're not rioting in the streets and looting their neighbours homes, cars and businesses.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't think I disagreed to the fact there was a NWO & that the world is run by a corporate elite that have the power over things. But this doesn't seem like it, although I suppose if you look into it further you can see things like the organisation of it all, & the fact it's not just in London but has spread across the country as far south as Bristol & as far North as Liverpool I think.

Maybe you are right & I am blinded by my own mind & the fact it just seems like thugs causing havoc

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Pardon me for being out of touch about a big friggin' mosque being built near the 2012 Olympic venue
I didn't follow up on that after hearing about it.
However, I still suspect some sort of Muslim manipulation scenario to be enacted under the 2012 conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Just think about it.........: We are drawing closer and closer to 2012 and all of a sudden more and more violence, war, demonstrations, etc. keep happening and keep turning nasty and ugly with many deaths, injuries and a hell of a lot of damage.

It started in the Middle- East and now it's spreading to Europe and then it will have spread across the world!
Hell yeah, there are some big ass puppet masters orchestrating everything!
For what reason? No idea! Money , Power, Land, Oil, etc.!
I can't think like them so i cannot be sure of the reason why they want us to kill ourselves!
edit on 9-8-2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

Crossed my mind that the reason is because there's no way out of the current world financial dilema and high unemployment. If it gets worse/goes on for longer then lots of re-building will be required which will create more jobs in manufacturing building materials and to replace lost/stolen goods, transport deliveries will go up, builders, plumbers, electricians, etc, etc, will all be needed too. I hope it's just the conspiracy side of me that's working in overdrive and that this isn't really being orchestrated for ANY reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

If you ask me it's not the moslims you have to worry about, it's the puppet masters behind everything!
They control everything thanks to their enormous wealth and manipulation skills!

They stir the pot and then sit back and wait until we ( The Sheep) cry out for an unified government who can really "protect" us and "save" us from "anarchy" . They are the ones you have to worry about!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join