It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

But then it derails the topic of discussion dont you think? And it lowers you down to their level.

I was just trying to diffuse a situation before a slagging mach starts off.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I understand, I was just explaining to the person the reason for my reaction to his post.
However, I do find it strange that he hasn't reacted to my explanation!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Well I'm just jumping in here, mainly because I am looking out for my buddy Khali. but because as I said in a previous post in this topic, that it saddens me that the great discussions we have had in this topic have now sunk to a level where it's just starting to get racist & islamaphobic. Most of the rioters/looter etc: were white. & I still can't get my head round how anyone could think freeborn was a Muslim just because of some of the things on his profile.

Such a shame that good, open & interesting discussion falls into base hatred for certain cultures

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Happens in every good thread though don't it. Nothing new there, just sad really. As for the accusation of Freeborn that was bizarre to say the least.

Anyways shouldn't be discussing other members is against the rules.

I apologize in advance.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Agree'd my apologies.

But yeah I know it's just a shame that lots of really good discussions end up going the same way.... ah well another forum another time LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What the hell do some people have in their heads? ROCKS

Historian David Starkey remained defiant last night after provoking a race storm by claiming the recent riots happened because too many young white people had ‘now become black’. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wo0kiEE
What the hell do some people have in their heads? ROCKS

Historian David Starkey remained defiant last night after provoking a race storm by claiming the recent riots happened because too many young white people had ‘now become black’. www.dailymail.co.uk...

I know, i saw it last night ( sleepless, due to neighbours partying till 3 am
) Absolutely crazy and bizarre thinking on his part!!

About earlier posts about behaviour: I also apologize for my behaviour towards members Sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That whole event was orchestrated by the higher ups, even the shooting in Tottenham, pity the rioters didn't realize they were helping the government succeed their plan.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join