It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Birmingham, Leeds

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

It's too much of a coïncidence in my eyes, for it not to be orchestrated. Too much is happening, too fast and spiralling all out of control ( our control, not the puppet masters).
I do not like the feeling these events are giving me, call it a gut feeling ( and we know how those usually work out), but i'm willing to bet top dollar on it being orchestrated one way or another!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wo0kiEE
I don't think I disagreed to the fact there was a NWO & that the world is run by a corporate elite that have the power over things. But this doesn't seem like it, although I suppose if you look into it further you can see things like the organisation of it all, & the fact it's not just in London but has spread across the country as far south as Bristol & as far North as Liverpool I think.

Maybe you are right & I am blinded by my own mind & the fact it just seems like thugs causing havoc

Just because you're on a conspiracy website, that doesn't mean that you have to lend yourself to other members' theories. You are entitled to your opinions so if you feel that way, stick to it. We're all open to all sorts of possibilities and theories, to some extent.

On this occasion I'm actually cringing when I'm reading members use the term ''NWO'' together with planned rioting and looting. What utter bollocks! This is opportunism going hideously out of hand and orchestrated purely on the premise that looting, violence and indeed rioting can go largely unpunished and be conducted with little or no consequence. It's greed of the under-classes allowed (to an extent) to emerge and inpinge on the normal daily constructs of their own communities. It's literally 'monkey see monkey do' ...and I refer to that with intent.

Apart from burning buildings, cars, bins and other equally bold infrastructure in these areas, the biggest problem is the vandalism and burglarly of electronic goods shops. Yet, we're supposed to rationalise with members on here who claim that it's all orchestrated by the powers at hand, designed cleverly and instigated with precision?

It's little wonder my contribution count has declined over the years.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

Originally posted by Wo0kiEE
I don't think I disagreed to the fact there was a NWO & that the world is run by a corporate elite that have the power over things. But this doesn't seem like it, although I suppose if you look into it further you can see things like the organisation of it all, & the fact it's not just in London but has spread across the country as far south as Bristol & as far North as Liverpool I think.

Maybe you are right & I am blinded by my own mind & the fact it just seems like thugs causing havoc

Just because you're on a conspiracy website, that doesn't mean that you have to lend yourself to other members' theories. You are entitled to your opinions so if you feel that way, stick to it. We're all open to all sorts of possibilities and theories, to some extent.

On this occasion I'm actually cringing when I'm reading members use the term ''NWO'' together with planned rioting and looting. What utter bollocks! This is opportunism going hideously out of hand and orchestrated purely on the premise that looting, violence and indeed rioting can go largely unpunished and be conducted with little or no consequence. It's greed of the under-classes allowed (to an extent) to emerge and inpinge on the normal daily constructs of their own communities. It's literally 'monkey see monkey do' ...and I refer to that with intent.

Apart from burning buildings, cars, bins and other equally bold infrastructure in these areas, the biggest problem is the vandalism and burglarly of electronic goods shops. Yet, we're supposed to rationalise with members on here who claim that it's all orchestrated by the powers at hand, designed cleverly and instigated with precision?

It's little wonder my contribution count has declined over the years.

I'm not quite sure how to respond, but I'll have a go. Yes I do believe in some kind of NWO, No I don't agree that these riots have necesarily been organised by said NWO however I was in my own little way trying to be sarcastic with my comment. Hence the "& the fact it just seems like thugs causing havoc" comment.

But I appreciate your candidness with your comment & I will try not to be blinded by the views of others.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Wo0kiEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by Maya00a

It's too much of a coïncidence in my eyes, for it not to be orchestrated. Too much is happening, too fast and spiralling all out of control ( our control, not the puppet masters).
I do not like the feeling these events are giving me, call it a gut feeling ( and we know how those usually work out), but i'm willing to bet top dollar on it being orchestrated one way or another!

I have to agree. I dont believe these riots started purely over someone getting shot by police. Theres got to be more to it than that. I get the feeling more and more people are getting fed up with their governments and this may turn full scale. Of course, I say that, and I will usually be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbelisk

reply to post by Maya00a

I have to agree. I dont believe these riots started purely over someone getting shot by police. Theres got to be more to it than that. I get the feeling more and more people are getting fed up with their governments and this may turn full scale. Of course, I say that, and I will usually be disappointed.

What I find most frightening at the moment is the amount of people calling for the army to be on the streets and for social networking to be blocked! Even people I've known for over 30 years are shouting loudly about wanting the army to take control of the situation.
If the army are needed when there's unrest then why do we even have a police force?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbelisk

They stopped being about someone getting shot almost 3 days ago, the family of the guy who was shot by police have publicly asked for the violence not to be associated with their lost son/brother/father, as it takes away from their ability to grieve & takes his name in vain. Or words to that effect.

It's just about people wanting free stuff, I guess that's what scares me the most as I have said in this topic earlier. There is no message behind these riots, @ least with the Poll Tax Riots, or the Student riots (which me and my family were caught up in) you could get behind the people who were rioting (just about) as they for teh most point had a valid reason. This is just about lawlessness, violence, bragging rights, & a new pair of the best trainers/phone/computer etc: we are a culture of consumers. so we consume whether we can afford to or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The middle classes are crying about wanting the army because they are scared out of their pants...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
What I find most frightening at the moment is the amount of people calling for the army to be on the streets and for social networking to be blocked! Even people I've known for over 30 years are shouting loudly about wanting the army to take control of the situation.
If the army are needed when there's unrest then why do we even have a police force?

Worries me too.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

I don't particularly like ATS in all honesty, but for every 10 dozen awful threads, there are some very beautifully written and very informative pieces that capture my interest, and that's worth the occasional visit.

Take my repsonse to your post lightly as it was intended to be. Frankly, I'm not about to waste my time arguing with members who frequently use terms such as ''sheeple'' or TPTB so loosely. It's just band-wagon ATSism and I loathe members who do it.

Reason I came to these threads? There was a chance that information would be clearer and slightly more accurate about the actual movements of this rioting. I was wrong. The MSM, on this occasion, have been reasonably on the ball with their coverage - even if the information being processed isn't that good.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

I agree with what you said, & take it in the manner it was intended. Like I said I appreciate the comment.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

That's precisely why i am so worried/paranoide also, now it's the army and blocking social media, next it will be............................. ( fill in what you think).

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
People might find this helpful:

Google Maps Confirmed Riot Areas

Constantly being updated.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I don't particularly understand the instant calls for the army. The calls should be for the police to start doing their jobs. Call the boys in Belfast and find out how this should be handled properly! If they don't, the people will start doing their jobs for them. Before you know it you will have bands of vigilantes roaming the streets engaged in running battles with these yobs. The likes of the EDL will be only too happy to do it.

All these arguments about disaffected youths with no prospects having no other outlet is utter crap! I grew up in the area of Liverpool that was on fire last night. My parents were unemployed. I was raised on state benefits but I was raised properly and have never engaged in criminal activities. I worked hard at school, got a good job and moved to a nicer area. My parents will be coming to stay with me until this blows over, 30 miles from the nearest city.

Is this the first step towards the civil war that has felt like it has been brewing in this country for the last 10 years?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesyleps

How old are you, Cheesy? I ask, cos there's a world of difference in growing up prior to the mid 80s and after.
Yes, you got out and weren't held back by your roots, but I'd say its next to impossible these days.

link   
Tell me these scum do not deserve the most almighty savage kicking. Here's some louts robbing a lad in the street.

We need total vigilantism, show these spoilt little irks that their actions have serious repurcussions.

link   

reply to post by Starling

If you ask me it's not the moslims you have to worry about, it's the puppet masters behind everything!
They control everything thanks to their enormous wealth and manipulation skills!

They stir the pot and then sit back and wait until we ( The Sheep) cry out for an unified government who can really "protect" us and "save" us from "anarchy" . They are the ones you have to worry about!

I agree with you.
I just want to make it clear that I was talking about the 'MANIPULATION of the Muslims' by those Western/Elite/Banco/Fraudo/Zionist/Warrior/Thugs that are causing all the unrest around the world....not the Muslims themselves.
I trust you understood that and that we are in agreement about the NWO machinations.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The majority of these thugs are kids - teenagers around 15-18 years old. This means when/if they're caught they will just be sent home.

I think it is time the government gave back parents and schools the power to discipline unruly and disruptive kids when they need it. The law doesn't deal with them, and in the home and classroom corporal punishment has been re-labelled 'abuse' and is against the law. The result is that kids are now uncontrollable and untouchable, and they know it.

I grew up when kids daren't even speak in the classroom or you'd get caned, and if you told your parents about it when you got home you'd get another a smack up the head from your dad. We were taught to to behave and to show respect for others, if we didn't, we were reminded with a double-standard sharp smack, as and when required - but it worked.

If I was a parent of one of these kids who are looting and mugging and rampaging, I could guarantee their arse would be so red and wealed they wouldn't sit down for a month of Sundays

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I understood and i agree with you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesyleps
I don't particularly understand the instant calls for the army. The calls should be for the police to start doing their jobs.

Totally agree with everything you say but the problem is (aside from occasional instances of police brutality/corruption) they are largely hamstrung by lefty liberalism and political correctness. A substantial portion of the rioters are teens. Imagine the bruh-ha when little Johnny comes home with his head smashed or eyes streaming from tear gas.
We have to sanction the police to get more heavy and we have to back them when the inevitable complaints come in. Other countries would not be so reticent with their reaction.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Dont be fooled....
Its a distraction from the falling american economy and debt crisis, its now been pushed aside for news of the rioting. The same thing happened in the media with osama bin ladens death.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join