It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Originally posted by Gabby123
It's kicked off here in Liverpool now in Toxteth. This is just unbelievable.

Someone said that London riots often...can someone tell me how true that is? B/c this is just insane...Cnn REALLY should be covering this b/c it would be for no gain whatsoever. Just news not overthrow dictator propaganda (bs).
edit on 8-8-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by iamusic because: add propaganda...and sp

This kind of thing hasn't happened in London or UK for decades, it will be one of those historic events unfortunatly.

link   

link   
reply to post by iamusic

I think coverage in the USA should be minimized, wouldn't want to inspire the same over here.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the army will have to sort that out those cops havent a clue, should send in the psni lol

link   
Don't worry - any looting in Liverpool isn't part of the riots. It's just a regular Monday night.

link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
Anyone know where there is a live video feed?

All I'm getting is repeats

BBC News 24 - Live Feed

Sky News UK - Live Feed

Both of these are live feeds of their respective channels but will of course carry recaps.

link   
it's everywhere now !

link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by allintoaccount

troll troll troll your boat , tut tut tut
where do i use the word black?
no integrity, ergo troll ,

i dont report, i enlighten the reader.

If you like I can go one further and get the mod who banned you yesterday to IP check your new account.

You don't learn, do you? Stay in your position WelshExtremist, or I'll properly report you to the mods.
edit on 8-8-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

lol i think its the blatant trolls with no integrity that get banned on here....
do your worse lol

Done. IP ban coming up in 5-4...

link   

Originally posted by Asheliate
The media did not report anything at the time so that the situation does not get more out of control. There are simply too many anarchists out there waiting for the opportunity to join the party. Since the situation is now under control, CNN now has a story about it their main website page.

I don't see why a media blackout is so alarming to some of you; don't you know that Obama's CYBERCOM will shut down ATS if something serious happens in the states? And do you know why? It's so that people (like those that are excessively alarmed by a media blackout) don't spread panic.

Since the situation is now under control, CNN now has a story about it their main website page.

Which situation are you talking about? If it's the UK mate, things are very far from under control... they have like as not never been more out of control! London's burning, the police are powerless, the fire service is in fear of attending callouts and no one has any plan to sort this mess out. Does that sound like under control to you?

link   
As I said earlier I am in contact with a police officer in Liverpool, and he has said quite clearly it's just a few cars being set on fire now.....just a typical Liverpool night he joked.

They are on high alert though.

EDIT: LOL, see, Mulder above knows the score (damn this thread moves fast)
edit on 8/8/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is the beggining of the end Sorry I dont believe the MSM why are they really rioting???

link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

*sigh* I see some very misguided people, imagine if people put that same energy into helping each other

link   
Friends and aquaintances are reporting that unrest has begun in Liverpool mainly looting and skirmishes.

2nd line

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Don't worry - any looting in Liverpool isn't part of the riots. It's just a regular Monday night.

Lol I was following the Burnley feed on Twitter.

RIOTS HAVE SPREAD NORTH to Burnley and have already caused millions of £'s of improvements.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
0059:

Merseyside Police confirm they are dealing with a number of incidents in South Liverpool, including cars being set alight. Members of the public have been advised to avoid Smithdown Road, Lodge Lane and Upper Parliament Street. In a statement, Merseyside Police's Andy Ward said: "Officer have tonight dealt with a small number of incidents of violence across the city. We will not tolerate any violence on the streets of Liverpool and have taken swift and robust action in response."

link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Cameron: "look I did warn you all. If you dont want me and Rupert spying on peoples phone calls then one day some kids are going to use their blackberrys to organise a riot. Told youz so and now were going to have to take away your internetz.

link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
As I said earlier I am in contact with a police officer in Liverpool, and he has said quite clearly it's just a few cars being set on fire now.....just a typical Liverpool night he joked.

They are on high alert though.

EDIT: LOL, see, Mulder above knows the score (damn this thread moves fast)
edit on 8/8/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

It looked worse than that on the Sky feed though

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

just put event.php?eid=247307718625241 at the end of .com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

dude this was posted like 30 pages back, he aint biting, drop it and move on.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
the army will have to sort that out those cops havent a clue, should send in the psni lol

I suggested this and totally agree..........the trouble is too widespread and the fecking social media Junkies are ling more crap up..............

Watch the video posted earlier when a looter is caught by the Police........... the crowd would have torn him apart and this is important..............

For all of US now WE need to IDENTIFY and ISOLATE these scumbags and make their lives hell....

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join