It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
wow really weird Facebook just deleted a link I posted to that Facebook group, was it just a glitch or something more *cue twilight zone music*

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pendekar
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Can someone explain briefly why are they rioting?

This is how it is being billed from what I gathered,
They are all redecorating moms basement.
Deadbeat dad is at the pub.

Juvenile delinquents with cellphones.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's time we the people stood up to this mindless violence in England. Many of us have conspiracy theories about government and do not agree with the way global economies run, however, this is just mindless violence targeting innocent hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens and shopkeepers. The police in England have been totally emasculated and suffered savage cuts by the governement. The Police should not be the target here. Regardless of the socio-economic situation in England, it is time, we the people stand up to mindless yobs and thugs who are hell bent on anarchy and destruction. This country needs to be reclaimed by the majority that is multi-cultural, hard working and honest. This is not an ethnic situation, regardless of race, creed, colour, or sexuality, it's time for the good to make a stand against an aborhent situation and feckless yobs.
edit on 8-8-2011 by stewnafish because: (no reason given)

link   
BBC News producer Bill Hayton in Canning Town, east London, says about 25 people armed with hammers descended on a McDonalds restaurant. He says they took food and stole money from the tills, but nobody appeared to have been hurt.

link   
Stocks will tumble tomorrow even worse!

link   
I've seen a lot of people asking why aren't the police doing anything.
To be honest I think they are trying to minimise the damage and wait for everyone to run out of steam or get bored. I do sympathise with the police at the moment. If they start beating the crap out of the rioters then there will be a huge risk that they will just add fuel to the fire or they'll get sued by the 'victims'... but if they stand back then more buildings will be damaged.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MediaMonkey
reply to post by pendekar

in short no. None of the rioters have been asked by the journalists it seems...

Some were asked earlier, but wouldn't say more than..."to get my taxes back"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"Martin Luther King jr once told me, 'A riot is the language of the unheard'. Then he said, 'Do us a favour mate, grab the other end of that telly, I only live round the corner..'" - Friend on facebook

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Holy #, I'm not one to get concerned quick, but if this is being mass distributed today then it is going to get even worse even quicker.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It was kicked off by a guy getting shot by the cops.

Now, just for the sheer hell of it and the fact that we're all fed up of the myriad socio-economic problems in the UK at the moment.

But mainly, it's because they're idiots and scum!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
I've seen a lot of people asking why aren't the police doing anything.
To be honest I think they are trying to minimise the damage and wait for everyone to run out of steam or get bored. I do sympathise with the police at the moment. If they start beating the crap out of the rioters then there will be a huge risk that they will just add fuel to the fire or they'll get sued by the 'victims'... but if they stand back then more buildings will be damaged.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

I agree. As long as they aren't killing people, the police realize it's not worth inciting violence. If they are still this complacent after (if) the riots start getting people hurt, then I'd be suspicious.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

because they hate this country,its people and probably themselves.
if only they realised how well off they actually are compared to the rest of the world they may see things in a different light. if im unhappy i count my blessings..

free healthcare, rent, food and money aint good enough for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pendekar
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Can someone explain briefly why are they rioting?

Greed, selfishness and just because they can get away with it.

Probably a Gaddafi plot using our youth against us.

link   

Go to page 13 and see my original post - sorry don't know how to re-post it but it explains it all.

link   
i Live in the UK.. It is hectic over here!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
For all of you who think this is not orchestrated like were led to believe on the news.....then check this out,being handed out to all the youths rioting in London.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d06846ae6b86.jpg[/atsimg]

Was that handed to you?

looks like a shopped version of the flyer used in Bristol earlier this year, with "Tottenham" shopped in to replace "Bristol"

link   
it's more like My area can riot better then your area. oh and loot.
shame people have to S**T where they EAT..

link   
Presenter on @Bbcnews just said 'London, Birmingham, Liverpool & Manc are rioting'

Primark in Manchester on fire according to Twitter?

link   
google map of places in london maps.google.co.uk... ource=embed

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
he Metropolitan Police have just issued an update on their current operations across London. It includes:

Hackney: 250 - 300 people gathered in Pembury Estate, setting alight cars and throwing petrol bombs. Businesses in Mare Street were looted and officers contained the situation. Three officers injured but their condition is not believed to be serious.

Bethnal Green: More than 100 people looted a Tesco supermarket. Two officers were injured.

Where are the sky cams, reports of loads of fires in London

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join