It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hip Hip Hooray for Multiculturalism! Admit it, it failed miserably and now all of society is paying the price. There was a reason we were separated by cultures, now it looks as if they are remembering why...

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
It's going off at St Anns supposedly.

It's always going off in St Anns !

Seriously though, there is often a bit of ''civil disturbance'' there, and, by all accounts, it's nothing too serious - at least, not yet.

link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by tanser

The system created these people. Preservation of this system will not cure them.

How did it create these people?

Did the system tell these people that instead of making sure they succeed in life, that they should collectively bring everyone around them down to their level by being violent and disturptive? You can say alot of things about the system in this country but being a youngster myself and having struggled against the system and all the pitfalls that occur, I proceeded to make sure I wasn't another one of these nobodies that are now running havok. The chances are there for people to take but most kids nowadays are happy with being on the dole and dealing a bit of weed living off mommy and daddy.

Rioting does not justify missed opportunities in life.

link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Primark in Manchester on fire according to Twitter?

People are tweeting false information claiming that Primark in various parts of the country are on fire.

It must be some sad-case, who has got it in for Primark, spreading false stories !

edit on 8-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Yeah, there's a blog about the Birmingham riots online. There is a lot of misinformation on there, saying it's kicking off in Wolverhampton, Walsall, Bloxwich (area of Walsall) etc. It's all rubbish. The whole Black Country is fine. I know, I live there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by tanser

It hasn't been confirmed that the "idiot" who was shot was the guilty person, or even that they found a weapon on him. This is the problem.

At the moment the man shot who may or may not be guilty has become irrelevant, tbh.

This has sweet FA to do with him right now

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
wow, now bristol, just breaking news on sky news...

link   
The Turkish community of Dalston are chasing away rioters ,and protecting there shops and homes by holding off the rioters from entering there area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4d5ec4f0406.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what we all have to do.

link   
its being reported on sky news bristol has some cases of protesting now

link   
reply to post by kerrichin

payed enough or prayed enough, oh see what i did there

link   
Latest video coming in from Ealing. I think there's still a car fire going on at the moment, along with this building. (Not sure what it is)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d52336cec55b.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by kerrichin

Originally posted by truthseeker10

Originally posted by Allis1
I think the world needs a reset, @God have you tired turning off and on again :p

i think he retired a long time ago

jesus i know your coming again, but could you hurry a little

hes probally looking at everything in the world and thinks 'sod this i dont get payed enough im off'

Typical human assumption that god would even give two hoots about us humans, id bet my bottom pound he would worry more about whales or other animals, they dont destroy a planet

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yfrog.com...

Footage from Woolwich.

8 Riot police against 40+ people rioting.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Trouble in Bristol city - Confirmed

Sauce - SkyNews(citing police)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe they think they are in the movie "28 days/weeks/months later.."

Instead of Zombies, they are mindless, aggressive youth...

Sort of reminds you of England in the late 70s, Thatcher, Punks, Skinheads, Brixton riots, Freddy Mercury, Kenny Everet etc etc.

Ah, the good ol days.

Come on down to peaceful OZ, as long as you're white and rich, you'll be ok. We'll look after ya mateys!!.

(at least we drive on the correct side of the road, And we have the Sun And we talk the same lingo)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tanser

The system created me as well. I have protested against the Poll tax. I have protested about animal exports, and bypass roads, but never have I ever felt the inclination to assault the Police, or burn, destroy and steal other citizens property.
edit on 8-8-2011 by stewnafish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Thats nice to see.
Atleast some people have some sense.

Unlike this guy:

lololol... he reckons he's a proper gangsta stealing some tesco value rice.... he could have atleast stolen the premium stuff.

link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by truthseeker10

Originally posted by Allis1
I think the world needs a reset, @God have you tired turning off and on again :p

i think he retired a long time ago

jesus i know your coming again, but could you hurry a little

hes probally looking at everything in the world and thinks 'sod this i dont get payed enough im off'

Typical human assumption that god would even give two hoots about us humans, id bet my bottom pound he would worry more about whales or other animals, they dont destroy a planet

well i have faith that he does. enough said

link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

8 Riot police against 40+ people rioting

Jeez! I would be scared as heck if I was those police officers.

Thank god they didnt have petrol bombs. It looks like it would take backup a long time to arrive.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Primark in Manchester on fire according to Twitter?

People are tweeting false information claiming that Primark in various parts of the country are on fire.

It must be some sad-case, who has got it in for Primark, spreading false stories !

edit on 8-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Yeah, there's a blog about the Birmingham riots online. There is a lot of misinformation on there, saying it's kicking off in Wolverhampton, Walsall, Bloxwich (area of Walsall) etc. It's all rubbish. The whole Black Country is fine. I know, I live there.

Can confirm, i live in the Borough of Walsall, very close to Bloxwich...nothing has happened

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join