It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Eltham they have about 20 + police vans (including the new armoured ones) chasing some youths down the road with some riot officers in front

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Not much by the sound of it - looks as though something is happening in Eltham though according to Sky News

Apparently, it's a stand-off between police and a group of Millwall lads in Eltham. Or ''EDL vigilantes'' as a Channel 4 reporter has tweeted.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

As supporting edl you kiss the behinds of tyrannists . Because of the BNP . Your enemy is not Islam, it is Zionism . And that makes you , as weak as water . Because zionism has certain enemies it did not count on having . Welcome to the very spooky world .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

As supporting edl you kiss the behinds of tyrannists . Because of the BNP . Your enemy is not Islam, it is Zionism . And that makes you , as weak as water . Because zionism has certain enemies it did not count on having . Welcome to the very spooky world .

Everytime I see some nonsense about trashing jews or zionism I mentally picture a Hitler mustache reading Mein Kampfe.
People should give it a try, it works every time to make sense of the posts.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You're probably one of those 'just woke up' inside job conspiracy freaks then, yeah?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

your trying to link zionism with the BNP? i think you need a lay down
your over exciting yourself

all looks quite in manchester and greater manchester areas i'd bet theres not going to be much trouble tonight you'd be mad to try and i think the thugs know it

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

What does that have to do with the riots in London?

Thank you for the update

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Trying to make out that the riots are racially motivated, trying to tell people that the pictures they are seeing of white kids and asian kids and black kids... are somehow not what they're really seeing and that all these kids are really black.

They are racially motivated, this would not have happened if the guy who was shot was white.

Look what happened at the recent protest, law abiding white man was illegally killed by the police just trying to get home from work. Where were the protests then?

The original protest was clearly about race but morons of all colours joined in when they thought they could get a new TV for free.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

You're probably one of those 'just woke up' inside job conspiracy freaks then, yeah?

Yeah whatever,
The mustache just started goose stepping around......

Back on topic, someone posted the cops are going after vigilantes? Is the speculation or true?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Everytime I see some nonsense about trashing jews or zionism I mentally picture a Hitler mustache reading Mein Kampfe.
People should give it a try, it works every time to make sense of the posts.

What has this got to do with it? He dreams up a delusion every time zionism is raised ? But we are getting to the bottom of this , not just going round the sides.
What do EDL want here? They stink of government funded intrusion . I am saying something is coming to scare them witless, and I mean it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by Kram09
Why does this site allow racist comments?

This site does not allow racism, the mods have a hard time keeping on top of all the posts as the site is extremely active, if you see a racist comment ALERT! it to the mods and they will stamp it out in minutes.

Some of the mods are volunteers as well so just give it a rest mate.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Dionisius because: mistake

That's not true. Plenty of racist comments are permitted. Considering how strict and controlled ATS is relative to other communities, it's amazing how much racist hatred is allowed.

Youve obviously been here longer so have more experience, but every time i have seen a racist comment and alerted it to the mods its been stamped out and ive already seen someone get banned from their ignorantly racist comments and ive only been here a month or so.

Start a thread about it if you want to talk about it though, and ill be more than willing to debate, this is getting well off topic.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Dionisius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The crowd in Eltham is dispersing. A policeman tells 5 Live that the people involved are not EDL.

Must just be a few hundred beered-up Bushwackers.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
The crowd in Eltham is dispersing. A policeman tells 5 Live that the people involved are not EDL.

So what C4 said was probably the most racist thing on this thread!

They were white so they must have been EDL in their heads, now thats racism.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It really sound like it is kicking off in Eltham High Street, Helicopter over there, nonstop police sirens coming from all directions for the past couple of hours, hardly anything on the news about it.

Update I have just been told by friends on Facebook and people who live in Eltham it is EDL against the rioter’s, I don’t know who else is there besides the Police.

No other info at this time.
edit on 10-8-2011 by AOC56 because: more updates

More Updates: Apparently according to sources EDL are there to help control the residents against the rioters.
edit on 10-8-2011 by AOC56 because: updates

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am saying something is coming to scare them witless, and I mean it.
the EDL just don't want to be dragged into a barbaric religion. personally i don't fear anything that can't kill you. so what coming are we talking more riots, mass civil disobedience, war or what.....come on don't keep us in suspense.

edit on 10/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by blupblup

Trying to make out that the riots are racially motivated, trying to tell people that the pictures they are seeing of white kids and asian kids and black kids... are somehow not what they're really seeing and that all these kids are really black.

They are racially motivated, this would not have happened if the guy who was shot was white.

Look what happened at the recent protest, law abiding white man was illegally killed by the police just trying to get home from work. Where were the protests then?

The original protest was clearly about race but morons of all colours joined in when they thought they could get a new TV for free.

Here YOU are doing it as well. The mothers that stood outside the police station all afternoon waiting for a response on why they were expected to put up with pavement ambush summary executions, were not black.
They had BABIES and SMALL CHILDREN. After they went home, with no answers, the police came out to harass and push around the rest > women included .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

That is an excellent question. Where were your riots?

edit on 10-8-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is it just me or the big media stopped reporting most of the events like they did for the first 3 days? Their live footage has been cut dramatically, all we get is only text updates.

Where is the media helicopter? Where are the on street live cams? They are a rare sight, all I see is recorded images from 1-2 days ago almost all the time and the only new stuff are statements from police/politicians, nothing from the streets.

I am more than sure they pressured the media to stop reporting riots/destruction so that they do not incite to more violence, that makes sense. Still I feel like they are hiding the true nature of events even now.

Anyone got any good links that actually report from the streets? Or is there a full black out now?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Theres a black out of live action, the coverage was thought to encourage people to riot or arson so they could see their "success" on TV.

Its akin to ignoring a spoilt child, they soon shut up when no on is watching.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well if you have any sense and want to defend england from a treasonous plot : reverse who your enemy is .
Dont get mixed up with BNP if there is any hope at all for you .
Trace the money back it comes from thugs like MI5
You can enjoy that hail of plastic bullets : then learn the lesson .

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join