It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by Curio
There is now a news blackout in the UK - BBC, Sky and ITV are not covering the death of the two Asians or the reports of a police officer being shot in Aston. The major news outlets have obviously been ordered by the PM to keep quiet. There is complete mayhem going on right now in England and we're not hearing about most of it

It's my view that the media blackout, in order to prevent copy cat riots, had little or no effect in this respect at all.
It was however successful in leaving millions of innocent people in the dark and in danger of being hurt or killed...

There is a massive media blackout.

My friend is a retail plain clothes detective. He can confirm Westfield was looted in "The Village" luxury section last night. Also 400 police successfully stopped 2000 thugs from Lewisham going to fight 200 English defence league/Eltham vigilantes last night. They were intercepted in Grove Park half way between Lewisham and Eltham. This was not on the news and just now when a caller tried to tell LBC news that EDF were currently indiscriminately attacking all black people (not rioters) in Harlow and Lewisham. LBC then announced the police had no such information so it must be untrue.

Meanwhile there is a lot of misinformation on Blackberry message I feel that a race war may start.

In the UK a lot of white English dislike all who are not white and English. The fact that Hackney had 50% black rioters and Manchester had 15% black rioters (the rest were white) is ignored by those who wish to seek their own agenda.

All I can say is all though I'm not young enough to be a rioter I may have to break the law if a shaven headed 45 year old EDF/football hooligan attacks me, my wife or children because we are the same colour as SOME of the rioters...

Yours truly,

A reasonably successful black man in a country of 60 million white people who hate me!!

edit on 10-8-2011 by Procharmo because: Spelling

Hi everyone,

I have been coming to the ATS forum for many years but never signed up to post on here, so this is my very first post. I feel I had to sign up to respond to this post.

Okay let’s get something right here, first off you mentioned the English Defence League notice the first letter of each word EDL, in part of you post you say EDF well EDF stands for EDF Energy, the second thing is I live close to Eltham and there was not anywhere near 400 police there as a matter of fact the police were backing them up, the so called vigilantes were people who live in the area who were concerned about the property and shops where they live, the people were Millwall FC and Charlton FC fans who came together to protect their property’s, that is a story in its own as Millwall and Charlton over the years have always been at each other’s throats but for once they came together to protect Eltham and its residents.

As to being attacked by EDL/football hooligans well where I live we were attacked last night by some rioters and they were all black, so that tells me they were attacking their own kind.

If you watched the TV early this morning ITV were in Eltham talking about the so called vigilantes and were saying that the Millwall and Charlton fans were there to protect the area from the rioters, and was peaceful. My son has a friend who lives in Eltham and he videoed the fans walking up to Eltham and the police were walking and talking with the fans, just like communities are doing all around the country protecting their property.

Then you say, ‘Yours truly, A reasonably successful black man in a country of 60 million white people who hate me!!.
Well I don’t hate you, I am a 55 white English male, with a near shaven head and a Charlton fan although I don’t go to any matches, as a matter of fact along my street where I live I am the only person who is white and the rest are Chinese, Indian, Turkish a few white English and 90% Black and some are good friends of mine.

AOC56

link   

Originally posted by EpicKingy

I dont see anything wrong with what he said, he not wrong.He is not ill-informed or trolling.

It is a mixed race riot,you would no that if you actually looked at news reports or youtube clips.

A mixed race youthful based riot,nothing more.

Unfortunately mate, these guys don't deal in facts or reality.... the BNP website isn't showing any of the white kids who are looting, on their site, just black... That's all I can think of?

Seriously though, we all see that these are KIDS are of all colours and creeds...

These racists will try and convince you otherwise.

edit on 10/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

lol you again. how can i be racist i'm just saying what i see. go back through this thread you'll find me saying what a credit the sheiks are to britain. my two best friends are a jew and a half cast caribbean guy. my girl is mixed race. your barking up the wrong tree

anybody could see the first night was blacks thay even said on the news they are speaking to black community leaders to try quell the riots on the first night

how you doing getting that ballistic report from yesterday?

edit on 10/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
].

We all know here in the UK, if you're black, you have to pay for schooling. Black kids are deterred from entering our schools and getting an education. They aren't allowed to go to college or Uni.

This is racism, pure and simple . Its off topic, ill mannered , racism but ats seems to help it along . You're not allowed to expose racists and racism?
Thats all EDL is , racists and racism, or is it? and they are allowed to start representing themselves here for recruitment purposes? Victimising people who beleive in God? They are worse than racists .
You 'orrible nazi worms, no wonder their book says you are going to get the chop !
I would let them bang you with plastic bullets anyday : racist SCUM

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by EpicKingy

I dont see anything wrong with what he said, he not wrong.He is not ill-informed or trolling.

It is a mixed race riot,you would no that if you actually looked at news reports or youtube clips.

A mixed race youthful based riot,nothing more.

Unfortunately mate, these guys don't deal in facts or reality.... the BNP website isn't showing any of the white kids who are looting, on their site, just black... That's all I can think of?

Seriously though, we all see that these are KIDS are of all colours and creeds...

These racists will try and convince you otherwise.

Luckily most 'normal' British citizens see straight-through your amusing attempt to "paint everyone with the same brush" but unfortunately for you, it's not working this time.

They were predominatly Black riots...

Simple facts that seem to totally "knock you for six".

Poor show.

LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

how you doing getting that ballistic report from yesterday?

That was already posted mate, and guess what... it was on the SKY NEWS website too... but you'd disappeared by then, I'm guessing it the shame of being shown up.

It must be difficult when you try and call someone out and they come back and give you what you asked for, every point you raised was dealt with and you were shown to be a liar... you are a liar.

You have no argument and you, and many others, are just trolling... literally stirring up trouble trying to make these out to be racially motivated riots.

The only racial issues coming from these riots are from you BNP/EDL folks trying to convince everyone that it's black people out there stealing from everyone and smashing up our country.

Unfortunately for you, people have eyes.

There have been about 3-4 of you all trying to keep pushing the race issue.... trying to tell people that it's all blacks looting and rioting..... the other few dozen on here know differently

So yeah, nice.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What I see are more than half are Caribbean origins, the rest are Caucasian and mixed. However, the Caucasians who are forced to strip naked are by the Carribeans. This is quickly becoming a racial riot and there's no denying it now.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why are people trying to find things that isnt there? e.g. EDL involvment or race wars?

All this is about is some jumped up little *&%$ bags trying to make a quick dollar/pound lol

When i was growing during my teens in south East London i was alittle bit the same tbh.(military sorted me out)

If you grow up without alot of money and you see a chance to get something for free,you take it.
Thats all these thugs are doing.
There is no hidden involvment in my eyes.

edit on 10-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
].

We all know here in the UK, if you're black, you have to pay for schooling. Black kids are deterred from entering our schools and getting an education. They aren't allowed to go to college or Uni.

total lie get me a source for this nonsence.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious

Luckily most 'normal' British citizens see straight-through your amusing attempt to "paint everyone with the same brush" but unfortunately for you, it's not working this time.

What,.. "most" British people...?

You represent a lunatic fringe movement of thugs, racists and criminals, whose only desire is to create and maintain racial and religious tensions in the UK.

The BNP are scum.... the EDL are scum

I'm yet to see any facts from you.... all I see is lies and propaganda, as do most, which is why you've been constantly challenged by "most" of the people in this thread.

And that is the microcosm of society in general.

Nobody wants the BNP..... the vast majority of Brits see them as an abhorrent and disgusting party.
Until that changes (and it wont) you have no hope mate.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

so post a BALLISTIC REPORT not a news paper that only has a preliminary statment on facts thay know at that time it should be out some time today thats why i said you lied...because you did

"theres no evidance the gun was fired" does not mean "the gun was not fired" it just means its not been tested to determin wether it has or not... but its nice to see you admit he had a gun atlast

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Which might give you a little idea how easy it should have been to sweep this up 4 days ago.

It was impossible to stop it 4 days ago, because police were caught on the hop by the knock-on effect of various groups rioting and looting. The police were hopelessly undermanned on the first 1-3 days ( and still are, in many places outside London ), and the rioters always have the obvious advantage of stealing the march on the police. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of areas throughout the towns and cities of the UK where trouble could kick-off.

The rioters aren't completely stupid. They just find out through instant communication devices which areas have heavy police presence and which do not, then proceed to cause mayhem in the areas with little or no police presence, or where they grossly outnumber the police.

This really isn't that dissimilar to France, when in took 20 days before the rioting stopped throughout the country in 2005.

Originally posted by Aeons
If a bit of rain clears up your "riots," and your entire nation can be shut down for a G8 conference where protesters are flying in.... perhaps something isn't completely right with this entire scenario.

The entire nation wasn't ''shut down'' during the G8 summit.

In fact, the whole summit and demonstrations surrounding it went off pretty uneventfully.

Besides, comparing the policing of political demonstrations and the policing of mass violence, vandalism, arson and looting at random nationwide locations, is like comparing apples and oranges. Political protests have specific locations, agendas, targets and plans of action which the police attempt to counter and contain, whereas mass thuggery on the scale scene is chaotic, unpredictable and practically uncontainable under the normal methods of riot control.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So let say these "riots" calm down, what's next?

Clearly the UK has little in the coffers for increased spending towards programs that would assist these communities.

The logic is sound, they (the taxpayer) bailed out the financial system that essentially robbed us of our dollars, and now we are left with nothing.

None of these financial gurus, CEOs, leaders have gone to jail (rather most), or newly generated profits returned to the people.

The robber barrons have won once again, comes to mind.
What about other countries in the Euro Zone who are going to have to impose some severe austerity measures, and reductions, Greece, Spain, Italy come to mind right away.

The cuts will be deep, perhaps this will spread further into other countries as a way for people to rise up and say no.

Its class warfare at its finest.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Surreptitious

What,.. "most" British people...?

You represent a lunatic fringe movement of thugs, racists and criminals, whose only desire is to create and maintain racial and religious tensions in the UK.

The BNP are scum.... the EDL are scum

I'm yet to see any facts from you.... all I see is lies and propaganda, as do most, which is why you've been constantly challenged by "most" of the people in this thread.

And that is the microcosm of society in general.

Nobody wants the BNP..... the vast majority of Brits see them as an abhorrent and disgusting party.
Until that changes (and it wont) you have no hope mate.

Firstly, I'm NOT your mate, so please refrain from calling me so.

Secondly, the only other left-wing members who have challenged FACTS are for example BlurpBlurp (your mate) and it's clear to see your left-wing Riot supporting agenda.

Sorry but I'm too smart for ya...

Your almost transparent.

LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

post removed by staff

Come on you must have some more for us. I want to hear more of your racial stereotypes. What about the kids in Salford. Inherently violent as well? The guy who set alight to Miss Selfridges, inherently violent?
edit on Wed Aug 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join