It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo
reply to post by zanoni7

I apologise for generalising. It was a shock to see so many close minded people on ATS. You must understand I don't mean everyone. But when I read post after post containing such bile and vitriol I sometime think I'm on Storm Front..LOL!!!

Assume you have a fairly decent population of Stormfront users on this board. Not everyone - but more than a couple.

One day, I bet it would be fun to get a list of IPs and/or Usernames and do a matching query on them. I'm sure the results would be fascinating.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Not necessarily, since every single one of them knows who 'big_brother' is .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by zanoni7

I apologise for generalising. It was a shock to see so many close minded people on ATS. You must understand I don't mean everyone. But when I read post after post containing such bile and vitriol I sometime think I'm on Storm Front..LOL!!!

I think thats part of the problem today, When it gets to the racism debate many forward thinking and clever people can be extremely close minded and ignorant. A problem we as a society need to address immediately and ruthlessly because it has become intolerable.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

The BBC's Five Live is out in Eltham taking pictures and tweeting: Police bottled by large group of white males in #Eltham in southeast London. Situation under control. NOT a riot.

Why is it when it's a group of white males, the BBC will say "white males".
But when it's black males, or males of any non-white race, the BBC will just say "youths".

I'm not trying to stoke the fires here, it's just something I've notied over the past few days.

Because the BBC have people with degrees in the way people think. They do not want a race war.....Do you?

Face it When Cameron made his speech I saw for the very first time a black Police Officer at No 10. Then he shook the hands of Firemen and the first hand he shook was a black Fireman.

Talk about product placement!!!

Even Cameron doesn't want a massive race war....When 58 million people hack up and bury 2 or 3 million people and get Britain "white" again life wont smell like a bed of roses for quite a while...!!!!!LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I got your point, Jono.

The fact is that many young people - of all races - from these less well-off areas tend to hoist the white flag without even really trying, and adopt a defeatist, ''poor me'' victim mentality.

A lot of the blame has to go to the parents who inculcate them with this attitude from an early age. Of course people from poorer backgrounds don't start on a level playing field against those lucky enough to be born into a more affluent environment, but wallowing in victimhood helps nobody - least of all the wallower.

If more of these people actually took a positive, hard-working attitude towards life and social change, rather than dwelling in aggression and resentment, then they could change their whole communities for the better.

Sadly, a 42-inch plasma TV seems so much more important to some...

edit on 10-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

sorry its been a long day and im not on the ball. which big brother do you mean?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

sorry its been a long day and im not on the ball. which big brother do you mean?

I would also like to no who your implying this "big brother" is?

Govenment im asuming?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

EDL have been sent home by the police due to being drunk. Source LBC radio.

My mate "white" just called me 5 mins ago. Some black guys pulled a white guy out of his car. Beat him up and took his car near the Yorkshire Grey Eltham. He is now on the bus going home to get Charlton and Millwall to go back and find some black people on the street.

So this is real ....a bunch of black guys smash a white guys car and beat him up. Now EDL are on the hunt for anyone black.......!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So did the guy steal the car or smash it up? You're story has faults in it. (not saying your a liar)

Also how do you no the EDL are on the hunt considering you're friend is on the bus??

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I got your point, Jono.

The fact is that many young people - of all races - from these less well-off areas tend to hoist the white flag without even really trying, and adopt a defeatist, ''poor me'' victim mentality.

A lot of the blame has to go to the parents who inculcate them with this attitude from an early age. Of course people from poorer backgrounds don't start on a level playing field against those lucky enough to be born into a more affluent environment, but wallowing in victimhood helps nobody - least of all the wallower.

If more of these people actually took a positive, hard-working attitude towards life and social change, rather than dwelling in aggression and resentment, then they could change their whole communities for the better.

Sadly, a 42-inch plasma TV seems so much more important to some...

No I get it too Penfold , Mark Duggan was a black-assed crazy gun toting gangster who was about to nail the police . Thats what the IPCC said innit Jono ? And because we knew this they had every right to end his life right there and then, while he lay on the floor. Or were there some sarcasm when they made those statements?
You took it back about the pre-emption of IPCC and that gives you a chip in my book. Here, have a chip.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood
Hi, Does anyone here know what's happening in London tonight? I'm just wondering 'cause i thought that's what this thread is about?

At the risk of repeating myself...

It's my view that the media blackout, in order to prevent copy cat riots, had little or no effect in this respect at all.
It was however successful in leaving millions of innocent people in the dark and in danger of being hurt or killed...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There won't be a race war in Britain any time in the near future.

If there's one good thing to come out of this trouble in Britain, it's to see that when law and order breaks down and anarchy ensues in some places, people aren't tending to form factions along racial lines.

Despite what some people may want others to believe, the groups of looters are generally representative of the ethnic make up of the area which they hail from, and white, black and Asian yobbos are largely ''working'' in multi-ethnic harmony.

The country is far more divided along class and social lines, rather than racial ones, no matter how much some agenda-driven stirrers want to make people believe otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

A reasonably successful black man in a country of 60 million white people who hate me!!

I grew up with black people, 80% of my friends were black people. I have stood beside my black friends and fought racism and discrimination. When the riots kicked off, I was on the phone to my black friends to make sure they were OK. They, who know me, know I stand beside them and always have.

Please don't label all of us white folk in the same way. In my case I was promoted to 'grey' a long way back and told 'you dance like a black man'

By stereo typing me and others who are anti rascist as rascist you play into the govt and BNP hands by seperating us when we need to be united.

Check my posts. I think you'll see I'm for real by the what I've written about growing up in South London and the advantages of being a white guy.

We got to fight the power together bro!

REALEST POST HERE TBH...
QUOTED FOR TRUTH...

Keep up the good fight Sanoni... MAU MAU UNTIS

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

, you dont know who big brother is ?

Its from the book 1984 , and it has been a TV show where 'big brother' watches you . Big brother is a well known phrase in england basically meaning the PTB.

If you want evidence of what I am saying there is a vid from Sky news reporter> just before it gets cut off you hear someone say "We're going to F you big brother" (its on this thread - somewhere!)

It described a mentality beyond that of teenagers, to me at least. And everyone here at least knows and understands what or who big brother is.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by zanoni7

Thanks - and no worries bro, I too have thought some of the comments to be a little to the right of the far right!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

.And because we knew this they had every right to end his life right there and then, while he lay on the floor. Or were there some sarcasm when they made those statements? You took it back about the pre-emption of IPCC and that gives you a chip in my book. Here, have a chip.

Mark Duggan was a black-assed crazy gun toting gangster who was about to nail the police

Thats what the IPCC said innit Jono ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Reply to ZIPMAT

No need to be a smart a$$,this is what ATS is here for.To learn from others and share information.

edit on 10-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by EpicKingy

, you dont know who big brother is ?

Its from the book 1984 , and it has been a TV show where 'big brother' watches you . Big brother is a well known phrase in england basically meaning the PTB.

If you want evidence of what I am saying there is a vid from Sky news reporter> just before it gets cut off you hear someone say "We're going to F you big brother" (its on this thread - somewhere!)

It described a mentality beyond that of teenagers, to me at least. And everyone here at least knows and understands what or who big brother is.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

Proper evidence?

Are you trolling?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Are the riots still going on or have they stopped pretty much?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now we see the reason why the police stood round watching.

"2301:

Labour shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper says the 20% police cuts need rethinking. She says the cuts are "unsustainble" and are "taking huge risks with law and order".

"It is staggering and utterly shameful if it has taken these appalling events for ministers to start waking up to what everyone else has known all along.""

They did the same at the Millwall QPR riot, in fact, they made sure it would happen and stood watching for a good 20 minutes.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join