It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Yep, I would expect that punk to be getting around 10-12 years for that, totally premeditated......and all done with a stupid smirk on his face.

I've a feeling that smirk will be wiped off very soon!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

rt= russian news they problay know better then to screw with the russian film crews

link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by 11I11
reply to post by captiva

I think the fact that there are no riots in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales says it all really. I dont need to explain further, i think we all know where i am coming from here.

As a Scott living in England, would you clarify your meaning please

To be honest i would rather not say as my view would probably be taken out of context and I would probably be labelled something which I certainly am not. You dont have to be a genius to work it out.

link   

Originally posted by bigyin

reply to post by captiva

I think the fact that there are no riots in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales says it all really. I dont need to explain further, i think we all know where i am coming from here.

What's a Scott ?

Someone from Scotland

going by what the tv news are showing and the twitter posts ive been reading the police are going to be out in force tonight (uk time)

Edit: here is a link to backup what ive been hearing on the tv news

BBC news

2236: A police station in Nottingham has been firebombed by a group of 30 to 40 men, according to Nottinghamshire Police. No injuries were reported.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Scrambled_Eggs because: edited to add news story

link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

reply to post by captiva

What's a Scott ?

As a Scot, I was wondering the same thing.

Got an Englishman in Wales wondering too... Scottish mother, I'm only worth half a kick in

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrambled_Eggs

reply to post by captiva

What's a Scott ?

Someone from Scotland

Nope, one too many T's.

And Bigyin is most definetely a Scot. Not Scotch..or a Scott.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The idiots completely naused up the attack on the police station in Nottingham. 8 people already arrested at the scene, apparently !

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I wonder how many of these louts across the country have already got 'form'? (Probably a high percentage of the ringleaders, to say the least.)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
UNCOMFIRMED reports on twitter of KFC on fire in Leigh at parsonage retail park and petrol bomb thrown at iceland

im calling BS on that tho

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
I wonder how many of these louts across the country have already got 'form'? (Probably a high percentage of the ringleaders, to say the least.)

A large number, probably. But there will also be a large number of hangers-on ( especially over school holidays ) who have no criminal record, but will soon realise just how harmful their new-found ''form'' will be over the next few years.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by captiva

To be honest i would rather not say as my view would probably be taken out of context and I would probably be labelled something which I certainly am not. You dont have to be a genius to work it out.

If you havn't lived in England and gotten to know how things work here, you can't judge.
I have gotten on here better than i would ever have done in Scotland.
I find Scottish people aggressive and narrow minded (Generalising of course).

link   
Where is everyone finding these Twitter feeds?

Im unfamilar with Twitter myself.

link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by zanoni7

This is the brain dead moron that set fire to Miss Selfridge's earlier tonight.

Th twonk obviously doesn't realise he has just been filmed.....hopefully it shouldn't take long to round him up.....arson in Britain usually carries a meaty sentence too.

That punk will be in prison for sure, nice face shot of him in that video which will turn him into fresh meat for some real thug gangbangin behind bars.
Young too, what a waste of life.

The thing that I liked about the video the most was that he noticed that he was being filmed at the end and tried to pull his hood down to obscure his face. Too late scumbag!

I bet he's #ting himself now. That thought makes me happy.

Just so we don't forget -

The police are doing quite well in Manchester keeping the maggots on the move. Nice to see them making contact with their batons!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

www.twitter.com

Speaking of tweets.. this one kinda sums up the situation quite nicely.

The Youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedoms.The Youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" Plasma TV

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Nice!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

2247: In Manchester, a recently opened fashion boutique in King Street owned by former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher has been hit by looters.

Looks like everyone is affected by this. I wonder if he will speak out.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpicKingy
Where is everyone finding these Twitter feeds?

Im unfamilar with Twitter myself.

search using hastags

#prayforlondon
#londonuk
#londonriots

or just search twitter for london

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by EpicKingy

www.twitter.com

Speaking of tweets.. this one kinda sums up the situation quite nicely.

The Youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedoms.The Youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" Plasma TV

Awsome fanx

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wonder whether any major companies are taking note of what the rioters are stealing? Its an excellent indication of what products are popular with the young people of today.

Its also funny how Waterstones (the book shop) wasnt even touched! Its a safe bet that none of these idiots have ever read a book before.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would point out that the police station which they attempted to fire-bomb in Nottingham is closed at night, but there is a big police presence in the city anyway due to the first Nottingham derby to be played for 17 years.

Forest won on penalties, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join