It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by Observor

we tryed to civilise the world, thats why we had the biggest empire in history. now we have let the uncivilised into the heart of our nation. and the results are.........

If you are British, that is so passe.

Any degree of civilisation the Brits have is what they gathered from their victims in their bandit exploits. But they don't seem to have gained much of it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

that post is just not cricket now is it, reminds me of monty python- ''but what have the brits ever done for us''

Reminded me of something I sent to a friend a while back...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Reports of water cannon leaving Northern Ireland and the Guardian’s front page for tomorrow reports that plastic bullets have been authorised for use on the UK mainland by David Cameron.

Text

YAY at bloody last....took them long enough!!!

Thats interesting-Earlier in the thread Infinite said the water cannon had reached the UK mainland,well before any reports-his sources?Whitehall contacts.
And as usual he is spot on with his info in seems.

Teresa May won't last the month I doubt-shes clueless,misinformed,and panicking.

Mental...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

Is that first-hand evidence?

If true it's still only a tiny percentage of the population. Miniscule, in fact.

If the police don't have the resources to deal with this, what would they do if everyone lost their income and their savings?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Link

Seems the British government is considering shutting down the Blackberry network.

Let the clampdown begin, i wonder how the response would be if this would happen. It's not like shutting down the internet but it's a start..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I saw it on the news and yes it was a small amount you're right.

I dont want to imagine if that happened,2nd

link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

last night, there were Asian, Turkish & Polish communities on the street protecting their local area,

Which is great.

However, when white English people group together to protect their area against the rioters they are accused of being racist BNP vigilantes!

you are correct

Same thing after 9/11 here where I live. Media reported that some whites were beating up arabs. What they failed to report, is that the arabs that got beat up were on a construction site hooting it up that their side had bomb the great white devil....and they got their asses handed to them for it.

Nothing like half a story.

link   
gonna let freedom ring with the sound of a shotgun
give them shotguns everybody gots one.
Everyone jumps at the sound of a shotgun.

edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Link

Seems the British government is considering shutting down the Blackberry network.

Let the clampdown begin, i wonder how the response would be if this would happen. It's not like shutting down the internet but it's a start..

Doubt it will happen-thats just one MP asking for it-he may have support from others-but buisnesses also rely on BBM,so it will take days and maybe not happen if challenged legally.

link   
Here's a phone pic i got sent from Enfield ,of the locals protecting there area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a02197ec3de6.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
ok just got back asda is not on fire in fact its more calm than i ever seen it but a lady in the car park said some kids set a bin alight..lol

the radio (key 103) says trouble has started in middleton but i am safe for now so you all breath a sigh of relief

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zanoni7

This is the brain dead moron that set fire to Miss Selfridge's earlier tonight.

Th twonk obviously doesn't realise he has just been filmed.....hopefully it shouldn't take long to round him up.....arson in Britain usually carries a meaty sentence too.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This concerns me because there are so many ways that a person can take a advantage of a situation in these desperate times if they are nothing but greedy.
for example, if they screw up bodies of water, people will be afraid o eat fish... those with a commodity of fish eggs and freze dried shrimpwould be able to form a monopoly on fish... I mean till the neccessity spread around... but for a little while THEY would have a livlihood.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

ha ha hope gets to share a cell with huge black man

lulz.. no race slur intended

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There's talk of riots in Milton Keynes

thewestlondoner.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
if this IS set up... Who got the blame?

Who gets the #ING blame?!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just saw that the looters raided and burnt the stock from a baby clothing shop........

I mean.....what in the world would make somebody do that??

(That was from last night btw)

These people are disgusting creatures and need to pay for what they have done.

As a British Soldier i would love to be deployed on the streets.( with non-leathal weapons of course. )

I would show them the meaning of terror as well as most others would at this moment!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Link

I would have hoped that some strategic genius in the met realised that if they kept their mouth shut about knowing how the looter comms are running they could have listened in with BBM help (RIM were totally mental to announce they're helping the police). All closing BBM will do is send them elsewhere and the whole process of identifying their comms pattern starts again. I have difficulty believing this is the best the finest minds in the met and emergency strategy can come up with. As others have commented, it almost appears that the services are NOT doing their best for some weird, and as yet unclear, ulterior motive.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I think the fact that there are no riots in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales says it all really. I dont need to explain further, i think we all know where i am coming from here.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wonder if things will heat up again tonight? looks like England is now in uproar across the board, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds are joining in now.

To be honest though these big companies like footlocker push their product so hard, basically anyone who the young look up to have promotion deals and advertise these products as must haves while overcharging and turning over massive profits. Its no wonder their being looted and when chaos reigns things like arson attacks will happen because of the mob mentality.

Its not a good situation for anyone but disloyalty and underhand methods by the corporations and politicians are a huge contributor to whats happening on the streets of these cities.

Another thing I wonder about is if the 2012 Olympics will be impacted by these events?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Enoch Powell back from the dead?

Are these people attacking people of another ethnic background, or are they looting and committing arson? There's your answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join