It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by EpicKingy
reply to post by McGinty

I very much doubt that there will be a National Service Call-Up.

Considering their already making huge cuts to current soldiers.The gov cant afford more troops.

They can't afford to pay the current troops, but who said a National Service Call-Up would be paid a full salary, if any at all ?

Do you think they'll be able to find enough kids fit enough to do National Service? For years now the UK has had serious recruitment problems because everyone's got so fat and unfit... we're also told that most of the last generations are all ADHD, SAD, etc., etc. I don't rate our chances being defended by a bunch of medicated tubbies that can't run 20 metres without having a heart attack - how will they escape the pursuing looters?

link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by Observor

we tryed to civilise the world, thats why we had the biggest empire in history. now we have let the uncivilised into the heart of our nation. and the results are.........

If you are British, that is so passe.

Any degree of civilisation the Brits have is what they gathered from their victims in their bandit exploits. But they don't seem to have gained much of it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

that post is just not cricket now is it, reminds me of monty python- ''but what have the brits ever done for us''

link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Cheers mate

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Take it easy everyone and stay safe

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by hillynilly
Time to get this over folks!!

\The people in the area
standing by doing nothing
are a shame to humanity..

They will wish they have had a gun

when the angry mob
comes, burn there homes.
One of their family died.

Can guns put fires out?

I suppose if you emptied out 50,000 rounds at the base of the fire it may have some effect. A gun and a right wing attitude is the solution for everything man, you should know that by now!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

last night, there were Asian, Turkish & Polish communities on the street protecting their local area,

Which is great.

However, when white English people group together to protect their area against the rioters they are accused of being racist BNP vigilantes!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The people in the area

when the angry mob
comes, burn there homes.

Can guns put fires out?

100 men with AR-15'S defending their family, homes,
businesses, pets, can extinguish the situation there quick.
Before the degenerates can even start the fire.
edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Reports of water cannon leaving Northern Ireland and the Guardian’s front page for tomorrow reports that plastic bullets have been authorised for use on the UK mainland by David Cameron.

Text

YAY at bloody last....took them long enough!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by Observor

we tryed to civilise the world, thats why we had the biggest empire in history. now we have let the uncivilised into the heart of our nation. and the results are.........

If you are British, that is so passe.

Any degree of civilisation the Brits have is what they gathered from their victims in their bandit exploits. But they don't seem to have gained much of it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

The Great Empire was built on the backs of children.

The Great Empire had some good points. But this little fact that its greatness was carved out with the lives of children shouldn't be glossed over in the romantic view of the past.

Children died working to meet the Empires needs. Now the Empire gasps under the spoiled children. Irony.

Somewhere, there is a middle ground.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am disgusted to see goons in Manchester doing the same as in London.
Get the hell outta there you cretins...
Many a good night I have spent in Manchester in days of old-Anyone remember the Megadogs?Those nights rocked,and were fuelled with much booze and maybe drugs-Yet the cops loved the Megadogs-there was never any fights,just a good vibe.

WTF is wrong with people these days?

I guess all these crazy chinese chemical legal highs are not mixing so well with the crack and ecstasy and alchopops loaded with aspartame(A known brain rotter).

Bloody idiot rioters,I am sad to see this spreading.
Vigilante groups starting?
I thought that would happen.
Only natural to protect your territory.
Its one of our base drives,tucked away in the subconscious,just waiting to be activated when needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by EpicKingy
reply to post by McGinty

I very much doubt that there will be a National Service Call-Up.

Considering their already making huge cuts to current soldiers.The gov cant afford more troops.

They can't afford to pay the current troops, but who said a National Service Call-Up would be paid a full salary, if any at all ?

Do you think they'll be able to find enough kids fit enough to do National Service? For years now the UK has had serious recruitment problems because everyone's got so fat and unfit... we're also told that most of the last generations are all ADHD, SAD, etc., etc. I don't rate our chances being defended by a bunch of medicated tubbies that can't run 20 metres without having a heart attack - how will they escape the pursuing looters?

Well right now those kids are the looters, and they seem to be doing pretty well running and evading. They seem the perfect clay for the forces to mould into killers...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

\The people in the area

when the angry mob
comes, burn there homes.

Can guns put fires out?

100 men with AR-15'S defending their family, homes,
businesses, pets, can extinguish the situation there quick.

You've got a hard on for guns, we get it. We're not interested though.

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Reports of water cannon leaving Northern Ireland and the Guardian’s front page for tomorrow reports that plastic bullets have been authorised for use on the UK mainland by David Cameron.

Text

YAY at bloody last....took them long enough!!!

I wish they would start saying it as it is...its the "English mainland" I dont see any rioters here in Scotland?
If there were they would have been dealt with by Sunday morning. Im sure the Welsh feel the same.

respects

link   
A friend of mine just told me on Facebook that citizens in Enfield are on the streets trying to find looters and rioters because the police are not being rough enough and are not defending their homes..(sorry if someone has already said this)

I say fair play,fight fire with fire.

If i was back home i would do the same.(obviously not on my own)

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If it's this bad when there's no real reason what would happen if the financial system collapsed?

Its just kids at the moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
If it's this bad when there's no real reason what would happen if the financial system collapsed?

Its just kids at the moment.

Scary thought, but certainly worth thinking about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Its not just kids,there are people up the age of 30 on the streets doing this to.(pro criminals)

Kids are just tagging along for a laugh.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Actually, I'm looking right now.

There is an amaing lack of uploads from individuals about the riots. That's....interesting.

link   
Looks like these rioters are gonna be caught between a lynching and a hail of plastic bullets.

Then the millitia will step in to send the vigilantes home after the hospitals have a punk in every cot.

The authorities should arrest every parent of every injured and or jailed rioter after it is all over. Make them clean it all up and ban them from ever recieving any state welfare for the rest of their lives.

link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

last night, there were Asian, Turkish & Polish communities on the street protecting their local area,

Which is great.

However, when white English people group together to protect their area against the rioters they are accused of being racist BNP vigilantes!

you are correct

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join