It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
sky news reports objects being thrown at police in liverpool

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

were in this together....byebye

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Aeons

I know i can have a weird view on things every now and then but you seriously need to get a grip on reality.

That aside, the Brits don't NEED to point anyone out because in the cities especially they can follow you from front door to front door on CCTV (guess it has it's use now....)

Honey, my family is LITERALLY in Canada due to your country's fear of children. I am the product of the children your country shipped out because your country was afraid of them.

Where are your people putting names to your pictures of "chavs?" Hmmmm? Simple, anonymous, easy.

Yet, it didn't even occur to anyone to even THINK it. It still doesn't.

Whatever.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Wait, hold up ... you are calling us scared after you're family ran to canada? Seems like you are saying you are in Canada because of fear, does that make you the coward around here? I think I would rather stay in the country I originated from(UK) and sort it's problems our rather than running to another country and saying "you are scared, fear blah blah" Easy to say from Canada, where you moved, pardon ... ran.
edit on 9/8/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

Edit: Also, naming them to the public is a good idea but a waste of time, they have their names and was even carrying out 'raids' on houses earlier. Plus, the people aren't stupid you know ... we know who did it. It's pretty obvious

edit on 9/8/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is there a facebook page up yet of only media of these punks getting beat down, arrested, exposed etc?
Pics vids etc.
If not, one needs to be made, the entertainment potential is astronomical.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Aeons

Wait, hold up ... you are calling us scared after you're family ran to canada? Seems like you are saying you are in Canada because of fear, does that make you the coward around here? I think I would rather stay in the country I originated from(UK) and sort it's problems our rather than running to another country and saying "you are scared, fear blah blah" Easy to say from Canara, where you moved, pardon ... ran.

You really have no idea of your history do you. That's a statement, not a question, in case you are not sure.

You haven't a clue.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
More looters being found on Facebook LOL

www.facebook.com...

I think they will be regretting doing what they did in the morning lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Sounds like your family are the ones who ran away and got scared.

Myself and a neighbour confronted 4 of these morons once and they were more scared of the 2 of us than we were the 4 of them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

www.facebook.com...

Well there goes the theory that they arent being named because everyone is scared, the troll couldnt be any more wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

My history? No affraid not, I don't know much about the history of my country, you see I would rather not dabble in the history of my country as the country is not the same as it used to be, seriously live in the NOW instead of complaining about how things USED to be. We are livin in the present, not the past.

While I find history, interesting and obviously you can take things from that, it doesn't stay the same.

link   
reply to post by Flyer

Yup they are springing up everywhere....i think friends of friends are posting and exposing them....good on them. This dude hasnt got a job anymore thats for sure lol

I made the page....why would i be scared of naming this scum?????? lol
edit on 9-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Where are your people putting names to your pictures of "chavs?" Hmmmm? Simple, anonymous, easy.

Yet, it didn't even occur to anyone to even THINK it. It still doesn't.

You haven't seen all of the CCTV pictures released by the Met and other police forces? Do you think that they put them out for fun or something?

link   
reply to post by Aeons

YOUR country?

Is it really that hard for people to look at LOCATION?

I tend to know quite a few Brits both personally and online, and im damn sure that none of them would hesitate to stand his/her ground when needed.

What i don't get is why you come over here spewing your hate against the Brits because sofar i haven't seen you say much else but "I'm in Canada because of the Brits"(nobody forces you to stay there?) and at the same time saying "We Canadians are so much better then you we wouldve squashed this puny rebellion by now" (HELLOOO? 4 cities have violence erupting in a country with a mostly unarmed police force...)

link   
reply to post by Aeons

I agree with everyone else, you my friend are talking nonsense(imo). Dont you think the English would be first to admit we are on the verge of revolution? Thats honestly what I was hoping for a few days ago but now it is simply looting and messing about for the fun of it. I dont agree with all the people calling them scum or saying to "shoot them on site" though.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
reply to post by Aeons

Sounds like your family are the ones who ran away and got scared.

Myself and a neighbour confronted 4 of these morons once and they were more scared of the 2 of us than we were the 4 of them.

No honey. Your government was run by people who listened to the people afraid of the children, and rounded them up and sent them here. To stop them from becoming criminals on the streets, before they could.

You have no clue about your own history. Not surprising I suppose.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Actually your ancestors were shipped there for the same reason ancestors of austrailians were shipped for madeup crimes of stealing a loaf of bread.
It was a way to force people to be colonists for the British Empire.

But this is all drifting off topic
edit on 9-8-2011 by hrmmm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

www.facebook.com...

I think in this case he might have done this as a joke.... on the other hand the people causing all this # havent got any sense so he could be for real!

It would be amazing if all the others lost their jobs... oh wait they are too lazy to have one in the first place!!
edit on 9-8-2011 by podge321 because: lol

link   
reply to post by Aeons

stop posting this drivel, it has no relevance to the thread.

You seem very insecure because you keep on bigging up canada.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Flyer because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Aeons

What exactly is your point?

Who's scared of children?

Sky breaking news has just announced that the scum bag who started the fire at Reeves furniture store in London has been arrested (that was the major inferno you saw on the news last night).

It is highly probable that he was identified and reported to the police by another British citizen, who exactly do you consider to be afraid?..........and of whom?

link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by Aeons

Actually your ancestors were shipped there for the same reason ancestors of austrailians were shipped for madeup crimes of stealing a loaf of bread.
It was a way to force people to be colonists for the British Empire.

And a way to get rid of the children they were afraid of. I've read the transcripts of the discussions in parliament, and I've read the letters back and forth between the companies and religious orders shipping them out. Fear of children, fear of criminals. That's how they sold it, that's how the debated it, and that's still what drives the British fear of "chavs."

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join