It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
OMG i just found obama in the thick of it www.west-midlands.police.uk... pic 12. i knew he was upto nogood but.....geez

it all seems to have calmed down so heres the Statement from IPCC www.ipcc.gov.uk... just to shut the liers up who say theres been ballistics tests done. they rushing it and we will have REAL results in 24 hours
edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE LADIES AND GENTS

This isnt about race, or creed...ancestors etc...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

well dont bring religion into it,remember religion put people like Gallaleo in jail and done far worse to others who did not kiss the popes pinkey ring.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You are living in the past my dear. Yes, a lot of wrong doings were done to you SO WHAT?! It was years ago, I don't hate you, in fact I quite like having this discussions with you. I'm British, do you hate me now or dislike me something that happened many years ago? Well if that is the case you should grow up. No offence intended my friend.

I'm just saying, you are comparing this to what happened many, many years ago. Plus, don't think you are so badly done to, they did it to their OWN citizens, british citizens at the time, their own british children. Now get over it, you sound like you have a serious problem with us brits.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

And what has that got to do with thousands of opportunist hooligans trashing the UK?

Still clueless what ur on about btw. (not sure i wanna know)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Aeons

What exactly is your point?

Who's scared of children?

Sky breaking news has just announced that the scum bag who started the fire at Reeves furniture store in London has been arrested (that was the major inferno you saw on the news last night).

It is highly probable that he was identified and reported to the police by another British citizen, who exactly do you consider to be afraid?..........and of whom?

Good.

Now start peeling out the other faces from the videos.

You can do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

No. I'm pointing out that I've seen the difference between how you guys are acting, and how people not afraid of children and criminals have acted. And the difference is deep. The fear has been there for so long, you guys don't even seem to realize it is there.

Of course, that hurts your manhood. Good. It should.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Flyer
reply to post by Aeons

Sounds like your family are the ones who ran away and got scared.

Myself and a neighbour confronted 4 of these morons once and they were more scared of the 2 of us than we were the 4 of them.

No honey. Your government was run by people who listened to the people afraid of the children, and rounded them up and sent them here. To stop them from becoming criminals on the streets, before they could.

You have no clue about your own history. Not surprising I suppose.

Stop calling people honey, it's offensive. You aren't above anyone so stop being condescending.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Aeons

What exactly is your point?

Who's scared of children?

Sky breaking news has just announced that the scum bag who started the fire at Reeves furniture store in London has been arrested (that was the major inferno you saw on the news last night).

It is highly probable that he was identified and reported to the police by another British citizen, who exactly do you consider to be afraid?..........and of whom?

Good.

Now start peeling out the other faces from the videos.

You can do it.

You didn't answer my question.........what is your point?

and if you can answer that without referring to events that happened in the dim and distant past, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by Aeons

Actually your ancestors were shipped there for the same reason ancestors of austrailians were shipped for madeup crimes of stealing a loaf of bread.
It was a way to force people to be colonists for the British Empire.

But this is all drifting off topic
edit on 9-8-2011 by hrmmm because: (no reason given)

The Brits are always calling the US a colony tongue in cheek. Maybe they should recruit some real street thugs from Detroit to come take over their streets for them. Just mention they burned down the KFC today, problem solved.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I don't know what you've been using but gimme some

If your parents were amongst those "children" you keep going on about and their state of mind is comparable to yours, i can't say i blame the British for shipping them across the ocean.

Can you now please add some usefull insight to what's actually going on NOW?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

My man hood? Hardly, it takes a lot to hurt my man hood. Some idiotic people trashing a few cities, isn't going to hurt my man hood.

We are a strong nation, regardless of what you might think, we as a nation have survived so much and we won't let some thugs change that. Also, what fear are you speaking of? Well never mind, you must see something we brits don't. Ah, yes ... you know better than the people that live here do you? The people that love this country. Anyway, never mind about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by Aeons

Actually your ancestors were shipped there for the same reason ancestors of austrailians were shipped for madeup crimes of stealing a loaf of bread.
It was a way to force people to be colonists for the British Empire.

But this is all drifting off topic

The Brits are always calling the US a colony tongue in cheek. Maybe they should recruit some real street thugs from Detroit to come take over their streets for them. Just mention they burned down the KFC today, problem solved.

I did not mention the USA, though and please note the opperative word i used "WAS" yes the west indian company (AKA USA)

edit on 9-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typos

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The last 2 or 3 pages have got way to surreal for me.

Looks like tonight is way quieter seeing as the scumbags know force can be used.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Breaking news on Sky: ''Sky sources'' report that a firearm has been discharged at a police officer in Birmingham.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not sure if these updates have been posted yet

Rioters firebomb police station in Nottingham

The Nottinghamshire force has confirmed Canning Circus Police Station in the city was targeted by a group of between 30 and 40 men shortly after 10pm.

www.eadt.co.uk...

There are reports of more disturbances in Birmingham, unrest in West Bromwich and shops alight in Manchester.

Rioters set fire to a Miss Selfridge shop on Market Street in Manchester city centre earlier this evening.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join