It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do a real ET-Ufo need Lights?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Ive always thought about this too.
Always say, " would an intelligent species capable of galactic or even universal travel, go trillions of trillions of miles to a hostile planet (earth) and turn on their lights?" That is of course if they do indeed need them. You would think they dont, we only use them to let other aircraft know where other aircraft are and for landing. If the military dont need them for missions, they why would they ?

Its like saying," Hi Im here, an inter-galactic traveler with weaponry far greater then yours... try and shoot me down!"...

Leads me to believe that any..ANY video of a "UFO" at night is fake or just something else. They wont be seen by use unless they want to, they're probably out there at least doing some recon, but we will never know.

edit on 7-8-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

Well what if by chance they haven't traveled from such a distance, but are in fact very familiar with Earth and feel fine with their lights on. Or perhaps they are afraid. People who are afraid of the dark have a nightlight on, and when your driving through an unsettling area at night you may have your brights on at all times for extra comfort.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I think it's an agreement they made with the FAA to make sure their ships are lit.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What if, and this is just what if, they used what we think are lights as their energy source for travel? Seem's relevant since they are trying to travel the speed of light right?

Just my guess, you really can't put fact on something like this since they are more advanced in technology.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
These lights can be used for anything from communication with other crafts, or for sowing the seed of their existence into the general human consciousness. These lights when observed from another spectrum can act as a device for interacting with their environment on subtle levels beyond our present scope of cognition.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well, who's to say they're just 'lights' ?

Imagine whales and dolphins swimming around going "Oh here come the humans again, wish they'd stop yelling!!" - vision of a sub floating past with sonar blazing...

People keep thinking in terrestrial terms and not considering that sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar. It's a straight, slender, brown cucumber with rather an unpleasant odour.

Either that, or they cannot see that well in the dark... ionno..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is speculated that alien craft lights are part of their propulsion or energy systems, hence why they pulsate different colors at different times, especially for different maneuvers.

If you're asking "Can aliens see in the dark?" or "Do they have night vision?" obviously that's a big question-mark. Reports from inside alien spacecraft from abductees (whether you believe them or not) have always indicated some sort of internal lighting system that is housed inside of the actual material of said craft, but whether that's true or not is questionable.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have always thought that the lights maybe necessary for their propulsion system. And I have being thinking that the lights are their "brakes" in some sort, needed to stop or slow down, which is whey when they are spotted they often in "slow speed mode"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Any light produced by an extraterrestrial craft would most likely be a side effect of it's propulsion or defensive systems rather than for illumination. For example, if UFO's used magneto-hydrodynamics in the atmosphere, the craft could be enveloped by a glowing, high energy plasma. Lights which seem to move around the perimeter might be some type of active scanning, like LIDAR or FLIR. But who knows? Maybe they are lit because the aliens think it makes their craft look cool, like ground-effects lights on a low-rider. Or maybe it's just to mess with us monkey-boys here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Do real ET UFO's need lights = yes, lights have different meanings/mimics

Ufo's vs squid can hover move forward/backward quickly look at the way they can accomplish this...how they do it hmmmm

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Starlight photons are massless, but lighted fiery plasma has mass.-[Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.]

Since plasma has mass, you can run an electrical current thru the magnetically contained plasma field surrounding the starship; for anti-grav potential.

The blue white light phenomena witnessed by Earthling's- Is probably a light weight plasma field, created for high speed energy transition up to and beyond the speed of light. The transition process is beyond my current knowledge.

I'm speculating the energy and flight potential of an ET Starship, based on a night sighting I witnessed back in 1976 of a Foofighter- or starship.

The fiery red-yellow plasma phase, is a much heavier plasma created for offense and defensive situations; including takeoffs and landings.

As for a starship landing- The fiery red plasma can burn or melt away, any obstacles in the landing zone.

For defense- The starship can negate the offensive effect of a explosive missile warhead; buy having the warhead blast effect absorbed by the magnetically controlled plasma field.

For offensive purposes- [ I'm not just trying to scare somebody: but this is my guess and opinion.]- The fiery red magnetically controled plasma field can be extended far beyond the foofighter in a pincer style attack; letting some of the plasma to escape the magnetic field- to destroy anything in it's path!!!

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 8-8-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Erno I mean no disrespect but you post these theories on a lot of threads and yet I see no evidence which you have provided to the good people of ATS to say you are telling the truth.

Edit: I know Plasma fields are being manipulated currently by scientists and what not, but star ships, defense, attack etc? Where do these come from?

edit on 8-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If anyone looks at the way the squid moves you can also she how they can change colors so fast..........

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Lights on a UFO of the "not of this Earth kind" would probably mean...

A: They (the creators of the craft) don't see light like we do and thus have no idea what we are seeing.

B: They (the creators of the craft) have their reasons for the lights and simply don't care that we notice.

C: Both

D: Speculation on alien motives is a pointless exercise.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Some may be dismissed as hoax. but others may possess light emmiting mineral deposits within the craft made material. Good question

edit on 8/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by Erno86

Erno I mean no disrespect but you post these theories on a lot of threads and yet I see no evidence which you have provided to the good people of ATS to say you are telling the truth.

Edit: I know Plasma fields are being manipulated currently by scientists and what not, but star ships, defense, attack etc? Where do these come from?

edit on 8-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

Besides my own truthful- [ to the best of my knowledge]- eyewitness account- There is plenty of written eyewitness accounts of fiery plasma charged ET Starships- or Foofighter's.

"Where do these come from?"- I wish I knew. All I can tell you is that: These fiery plasma charged Starships are intelligently controlled; and in all likelihood-Not from this Earth!!!

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86
edit on 9-8-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They have lights, yes. But have you guys thought maybe the lights they use might not be the same we use, with electricity. Maybe the light is a plasma...a biological fuel that emits light. It could be anything...we can sit here and try and guess the purpose all day. Truth is, we'll never know

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
UFO lights are from energy release at the ship surface.
Actually there is no energy release due to using the energy
in the environment for levitation and flight.
Yes there is an energy equalizer or capture of the environment
by the ship Tesla designed. Come on, Morgan ditched the
Tesla power Tower way before ending funding on the LI communications
tower for good reason. Well Tesla said how powerful the power from the
environment would be. His power station was better than Niagara.
Lights power action, all Tesla from the environment and no ETs involved.
Small clues from long ago after the Niagara Falls Plant operated.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
having researched the subject in some depth and being a physicist I have some interest in the phenomena.
There is evidence that the flying saucer type ufos have a very powerful electric field at the surface of the craft.
When the energy output is high this would ionize the air around the craft (forming a plasma), giving at first a slight outline, eventually as the field gets larger it becomes a spherical ball. This explains why the flying saucers look like "orbs at night", often the air spins along with the craft,too which can be seen in the better videos.

So the light is entirely an artifact of its propulsion system.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Its not ionization or changing the atoms in any way.
The light is from the technique of lighting gas tubes by shaking the gasses into illumination.
The plus and minus atomic charges get pulled back and forth and there is a great possibility
that K Capture or an electron gets pulled into the Nucleus providing a radiation besides the
lighting effect. The whole pulsing process makes a one way flow of pressure for suspension.
ED: Light is from electrons changing orbits as in quantum theory tells us.
Tesla just shook the atoms into illumination meaning the electron changes orbits.
As with K orbit electrons we have a type of nuclear reaction observed by Tesla.
Tesla was using quantum physics and nuclear physics in a useful way through
electricity which Tesla knew how to use although said perhaps some day we might
know what electricity is.
edit on 8/11/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Aren't some people claiming to have seen/photographed UFOs only in infrared? They would not be visible to us since we can't see infrared directly. So do these infrared only UFOs have catalytic converters or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join