It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do a real ET-Ufo need Lights?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Since many years and numerous Ufo Videos i ask myself do a real ET-Ufo need Lights?

Do a Hardware that manage to travel above Lightspeed
or through a Wormhole need a Head- or Rear-light?

Do they need Light for Communication but talking with their Home-planet via a ??? ?

Or just for Posing, like: "Hey Babe, see my beautiful blinking Light"?

Or can we all Ufos with a source of Light dismiss as a Hoax?

What are your Ideas and Conclusions?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't know if they need them but some do have them. You might as well ask a flashing deep water sea beastie if they need their lights.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

You might as well ask a flashing deep water sea beastie if they need their lights

But they do, since they use the lights to gather food and for various other documented biological functions.

As far as "alien" craft needing lights, I doubt it. Unless it has something to do the the propulsion system then I see no logical reason to have any lights illuminated over populated areas ever. And I don't see any reason why top secret military craft would by flying over densely populated areas with navigational lights on either.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ive always thought about this too.
Always say, " would an intelligent species capable of galactic or even universal travel, go trillions of trillions of miles to a hostile planet (earth) and turn on their lights?" That is of course if they do indeed need them. You would think they dont, we only use them to let other aircraft know where other aircraft are and for landing. If the military dont need them for missions, they why would they ?

Its like saying," Hi Im here, an inter-galactic traveler with weaponry far greater then yours... try and shoot me down!"...

Leads me to believe that any..ANY video of a "UFO" at night is fake or just something else. They wont be seen by use unless they want to, they're probably out there at least doing some recon, but we will never know.

edit on 7-8-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe "alien" craft have lights because they want to be spotted? I dunno. I saw a daylight craft with a red/pink strobe light, but I wouldn't have missed it even if it didn't, so that does remain a tough question.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We are led to believe they use faster than light travel.....so why have lights if your going faster than the light??

If they can travel hundreds of lightyears......WHY would they still rely on lights? They have all this technology yet they still use something we use and have been using for a hundred years....makes NO sense.

I dont believe aliens would use lights....or just randomly crash.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
You might as well ask a flashing deep water sea beastie if they need their lights.

You suggest the ET-Ufos with Lights a in fact Fishing Trawlers?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Did you ever stop to think that those aren't lights after all? Some scanners are visible in the light spectrum.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The only reason there'd be lights on 'em is if it is a by-product of something going on with the craft. The lights wouldn't and don't have to be navigation lights, they could be a by-product of their propulsion or whatever... But, you're right. That'd be the only reason they should use them.
Or, I guess, if they just don;t care. Would you care if an ant saw your flashlight?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If "alien" craft don't need lights then the ones that do must be doing it to get spotted. So doesn't that hint towards there being many, many more, hovering around here than we think, because they're unlit and therefore unseen? That's a scary one.

Or the lights are, as some folk say, a by-product of their propulsion.
edit on 7-8-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

That is an excellent question and I have been thinking about it lately myself.
I don't think they do. I don' t see any reason they would absolutely need them although some "primitive" et's might still use them. Why not use sonar or radar?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I thought the lights we see were meant to be some the magnets/nuclear powering methods to actually move? Hence why people see different colours, depending on speed / altitude etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My one sighting of a UFO certainly did not appear to have lights. It didn't in fact look like any other UFO picture/video or description I have read over the years nor did it move like anything I have ever seen. Probably the main reason I haven't shared the story on here is because it is so unlike all the other UFO sightings I highly doubt anybody would believe a word I say

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Galactic Regulation 567u9E

All Hyperspace vehicles must have working front and rear safety lights when undertaking inter-galatic travel.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

You're on ATS. There are dozens of folk here who'd love to hear about your UFO sighting.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

my whole family saw a UFO with no visable lights on but it was in daylight
and like the other reply i think light is the form of propulsion

you may need light to travle at the speed of light makes sense to me
but im no expert
edit on 7-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It could depend on what wavelengths of light are visible to their eyes. To them their craft could be in the dark but if their scanners for instance emit light in our visual range, to us their craft will be lit up like a christmas tree?

Maybe they didnt think of that when they built the things?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I will share it before too long, since it has been playing on my mind more and more lately

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

please check my post called ufo over a55 chester to rhyl
i do hope you have seen the same as us
please let me know

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by philware

Unfortunately not, it wasn't anything like what you described you saw pal. Although I have read of many sightings that do sound similar to yours, I think people call them 'Cigar shaped' UFO's

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join