It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do a real ET-Ufo need Lights?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by boncho

unless they WANT us to see them
Absolutely correct, in my opinion. It reminds me of the slight of hand trick. Wave the left hand in the air while the right hand does something unseen. "Look up, look up", yep we are all looking up, except for a few of us who decided to look down

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

best metaphor EVER
I wonder how many will get it
I'll be honest
I had to read it twice

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The "light" may not be intentional as many others here have stated. It may simply be a by-product of the type of propulsion. ION engines give off that faint blue. It may also be a visual effect or even a by product of the "gravity bubble" or time displacement some UFOs have been known to use.

These bubbles affect the area around them to a degree we cannot understand. Interaction with our atmosphere may cause these glowlights, in a similar manner we see the Aurora Borealis when the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere occurs.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

This is the first post of yours that hasn't used the word 'ignorant' or complained that 'we all look stupid/ignorant.'

I salute the post, hope similar ones follow and regret that only one star is available to bestow on it.

OT: Until I get waylaid by a UFO that's decked out like a crack-dealer's modded auto, it's hard to say if real ET-UFOs need lights. Maybe they're showing off and maybe it's an unavoidable aspect of what moves them?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I like the Idea with the Scanner,
i do not thought of this because i figured they may/must know already everything
about this lovely Planet!

When they use a Light-Giving Energy for the purpose of Travelling which Places
we can exclude from a list?
Given that we know the real form of the Mobil!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Based on my speculation- That an ET starship needs light to propel there craft. Hence, in the hours between dusk and dawn, there is a definite lack of light. If the ET's focused their black hole sensor-projector on a street light here on Earth; it would probably crash head-on into it.

So, if they create a magnetically controlled light field, surrounding the starship, the diffused black hole particles on the baseplate of the saucer, pull the ship toward the light photons; even though the photons are only a few feet away.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The chances that a civilisation of advanced beings developing exactly the same technology as us in reference to lights - don't think so

UFO's were invented by the American government in the 40's and 50's to cover up their black projects - and they are loving all the people that think they are seeing UFO's.

I doubt we can even see/comprehend aliens if they ever did appear, maybe they are observing us from a different dimension etc, don't even need to be present to observe us

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The "light" may not be intentional as many others here have stated. It may simply be a by-product of the type of propulsion. ION engines give off that faint blue. It may also be a visual effect or even a by product of the "gravity bubble" or time displacement some UFOs have been known to use
reply to post by herruher

Have already made this point. Have you read the whole thread? Regards.

edit on 7/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Correction

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
must say i always wondered on this one,maybe they are the equivalent of interstellar undercar neons....ricer ufos....would explain why they are always crashing

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The light is a byproduct of the propulsion system, their shape is also key to a large coil within the crafts frame, the coil excites electromagnetic ferro-fluids to the point that they emit light, this rapid rotation created by the coil is like a gyro on steroids and enables the craft to have "anti gravity" also explaining how they move on a level plain.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

i would like to hear about your ufo sighting
especially if its unlike any other you've read about
makes it more interesting in my opinion
so please post your story

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Does america need the DEA....
nope but we got one anyways...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
why do airplanes need lights?

why do helicopters need lights?

wouldnt ufo's need lights for use back in their home planet?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I have often pondered this too. The only very obvious "UFO" (disc shaped) I have ever witnesses had no lights at all. It was just by fluke I was looking in the right direction at the right time. When it decided to take off at great speeds after a bit, a red light beamed from it so I am guessing, from this experience, that lights have something to do with their propulsion mechanisms.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think you have to look at the two types of UFO, the mechanical type and the UFO that looks like energy ball light.These type of craft would be different and may use light differently.

Light and the color spectrum has to do with frequency and or chemical elements, so therefore color could include communication and/or propulsion.

Most cases that deal with strobe/chase lights I conclude just to be done by a hoaxer

but like the case of Parviz Jafari UFO Iran 1976 was a diamond shape with colors flashing is intriguing

edit on 7-8-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe you have touched upon a sensitive,secret. A military secret. I have been authorized to release this information.for general earth disclosure...at this time. Light is not a necessity but is a covert military weapon. A computer virus if you will lauched against the Dark Force by the Light Force. The dark forces ships bio-electical main network. Thus the ships cloaking program malfunctions resulting in light emanating from the vessel. This also drains significant amounts of the ships power. LIGHT FORCES intelligence reports a 42% reduction in infected dark forces ships available power. Mode of vector of virus deployment remains the SUMMIT classification. SUMMIT classification would be MK ULTRA TOP SECRET by Earth classification. This weaponized computer virus code designated JAZRA in Earth terminology's main methodology of attack is on the metaphysical level of attack simultaneously in all eight dimensions on this octave.The weapon detonates light which displaces a tremendous amount of energy. How much? Think about the amount of energy required to vaporize your whole solar system. This is a game changer of literally Cosmic proportions. The light emanating from the dark forces ships is a robust and viable weapon systems target in its own right. It has been a consistent destroyer of dark force energy. LIGHT FORCES COMMAND now authorizes the aforementioned information for disclosure of THE COMPLETE AND TOTAL VICTORY OF THE LIGHT FORCES! Official complete and unconditional SURRENDER of ALL dark forces is pending. Some light resistance is expected. LIGHT FORCES ULTRA PINNACLE OPERATIONS has deployed special operations reactionary force. ALL LIGHT FORCE Earth covert infiltration operators. Cease all forward actions immediately. Repeat IMMEDIATELY! Maintain steady/ forward guard. Code Authorization: TERRA.....TAYGET out.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
GAYTET out!!...Your way, Way Out Brother!!!...

Of course, visible light is only a small part of the "Light Spectrum".

Perhaps, as others have said, visible light is a by product of gamma ray, or magnetic power or some others reaction with our atmosphere, as in the northern lights.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crumpet97

The "light" may not be intentional as many others here have stated. It may simply be a by-product of the type of propulsion. ION engines give off that faint blue. It may also be a visual effect or even a by product of the "gravity bubble" or time displacement some UFOs have been known to use
reply to post by herruher

Have already made this point. Have you read the whole thread? Regards.

edit on 7/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Correction

Yes I did and there are other duplications. Im here to state my opinion and I did. If we were here to post our opinions and never to be duplicated this would have been a "POLL". Regards.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
its like in all of the star wars movies they end up some where dark and cant see so yes space ships need head lights and bottom lights and top lights and rear lights now i want to watch all the star wars thanks theres goes 12 hours of my life again

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
maybe it's an identifier, like a licence plate, too.

has anyone done a spectrum analysis on some of these lights?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join