It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 Seal Team Six Members Killed in Helicopter Attack!!! Mob Hit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Your theory may actually be reality. Killing them was the ideal solution because they would have revealed the truth sooner or later. I'm guessing that truth would be that they didn't kill Bin laden because he was dead years ago anyways and they shot someone else who was set up.

Alas, the elite still call the shots in this cruel world..
edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A big
to the OP.

As to the comments bashing the post, I would just like to point out that there are mods on this site and if you want to alert something, go for it. However, this thread was NOT redundant because the OPs purpose was clearly not to alert us to the story, but to pose a theory.

A conspiracy theory....which, last time I looked, was the original intention of this website called ATS.

Personally, it is very obvious to me that this is a messy way to clean up an even bigger mess. Problem here though, is that I do NOT believe the military would have been involved. Our Government, (or the ones really running the government)... yes. What I think this might potentially mean, is some serious back-lash. It may not be right away, but we will eventually see the affects. The guys running these special forces are not idiots. They are intelligent AND most of them some incredibly serious patriots. A line may have been crossed here and I fully believe that IF this was intentional, there will be hell to pay.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

To me this is definitive proof that Bin Laden was not killed by Seal Team Six.

To me it is the definitive proof that the whole Bin Laden story was a lie invented by our government. Have you ever heard of getting rid of the witnesses?

Agreed. Like a Mob hit!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Personally, it is very obvious to me that this is a messy way to clean up an even bigger mess. Problem here though, is that I do NOT believe the military would have been involved. Our Government, (or the ones really running the government)... yes. What I think this might potentially mean, is some serious back-lash. It may not be right away, but we will eventually see the affects. The guys running these special forces are not idiots. They are intelligent AND most of them some incredibly serious patriots. A line may have been crossed here and I fully believe that IF this was intentional, there will be hell to pay.

Objective people already know 9/11 was a false flag attack, we have video evidence of the thermite and of WTC7's controlled demo collapse, and no justice is being done about that. Why would you believe justice would be done over a helicopter full of navy seals?

Nothing will happen to the criminals that did this as long as the media is controlled. They control the media and the media controls public thought. There will be no freedom and no justice as long as that is the case. So you can make a big stink about it, feel free, it won't do a bit of good.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yup, sounds about right to me. The first thing the conspirators do is to assassinate the "assassin." Lee Harvey Oswald anybody? Phillip of Macedon?

When a person gets to that level of training in the military, they understand carrying out orders without asking questions. They also have a deep understanding of the concept of Honor. Sometimes, carrying out your orders and maintaining your personal Honor are two concepts that can come into conflict.

Suppose they were ordered to lie about what really happened the night bin-Laden was killed (if in fact he was not killed as the government says and they had a different story to tell.) That would/could come into conflict with their sense of Honor, and I'm sure the government thought of this. Now there will be no "leaks," no books written exposing the government's lies about how and when bin-Laden really died, no appearances on the morning talk shows, no nothing. There can never be an investigation because all of the witnesses are dead.

Looks like "they" might get away scot free. This time.
edit on 8/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And in my opinion. If you can't prove it. Than it's not true. If the glove doesn't fit.....

edit on 6-8-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

wonder if they are gonna bury their bodies in the sea

mafia style agian.

edit on 6-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I do not see any proof that , the seals who claimed to have Osoma Killed are dead now .
How ever if thats , true it's a conspiracy .

Vallerie
edit on 6-8-2011 by Vallerie because: double post
please delete )

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is kinda weird this happens now and from the administraion that has no problems running guns to drug cartels in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Look buddy, for things like these there is NO DIRECT PROOF because the Mainstream Media downplays these events right in your face and make them seem like its no big deal.

Such as these examples:

1) Dr. David Kelly apparently "committed suicide" just before he was about to reveal that Iraq had no WMDs.
2) Sean Hoare apparently "committed suicide" and he was the primary whistle blower of the News Corp Hacking Scandal. We never heard of him ever again on the MSM news, and right now Amy Winehouse's death is being paraded as a big "tragedy".

And now, the same Seal team who killed Bin Laden, are dead.

All the proof we have are these coincidences being too damn great to ignore. If you still want to keep a closed mind, then thats your problem.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Because this was personal.

You have to understand the military to know what I mean. you are right about 911. I am not convinced about the proof (i haven't devoted enough time to go through it),but I can fully believe it was a false flag because the reasons behind it make so much more sense than how it suposedly happened. You are also right about the media because our (the American people) reaction was carefully orchestrated and played out. To this day. It sickens me whenever I hear some of the songs and my visit to New York was ruined by the '9/11 souvenier shop'. Disgusting.

THIS, however, is different. It isn't about a over-the-top false flag affecting over two thousand people. The scale of that was SO big that the rest of us (the country) couldn't perceive it. We should. But we can't. We aren't allowed. I have no doubt some 'in-the-know' tried to bring the truth out and paid the ultimate price. WE will never know.

THIS attack though is different. It is about 31 people killed, including over 20 navy seals. The same ones that suposedly killed bin laden (yah, right). It is small enough to grasp. People will remember the names. What's more, is that they were part of a very large, close-knit family. The people responsible for them, much like a parent, are going to be pissed. They will know this was a set-up. It might just be that this time, there will be too many powerfull people that are personally affected to cover it up as affectively as 9/11 was.

When I say that the people affected are patriots, I say so because it is a very important part of the fall-out. When you tell a Patriot that you have to be quiet about something for the better good of the country and your Commander and chief (false story about Osama Bin Laden), you do it. When it becomes personal though and that same patriot sees its leaders blatantly killing good soldiers under their watch for no other reason than to cover up their lies....we will see something happen.

A lot of people simply refuse to see the truth of 9/11, because to do so would be to admit to an unreal act of terrorism by its own government against its own people. Most of the US population is so zombified that it is just SOOOO much easier to believe we what we are spoon-fed by the media.

This isn't about the general public being spoon-fed though, it is about the military family having an act of terrorism carried out against it by its own government and I believe (if this is in fact what happened) that it is the line that will not and can not be allowed crossed.

To do so would be to allow a true dictatorship and I don't think those patriots I mentioned will let that happen.

Where was our great Commander and Chief when these soldiers were dieing?

Obama issued his written statement just shy of 10 a.m. Saturday. A half-hour later, Obama, at Camp David, was briefed via conference call by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, White House chief of staff Bill Daley, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen, Donilon and members of the president's national security staff.

On vacation at Camp David. Apparantly saving us all from the debt ceiling was so much work that he needed a break from it all. Makes me sick.

Also from that same source that seems to comfirm the death of the elite navy seal group:

One source said the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew

SOURCE

edit on 6-8-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by bftroop

Look buddy, for things like these there is NO DIRECT PROOF because the Mainstream Media downplays these events right in your face and make them seem like its no big deal.

Such as these examples:

1) Dr. David Kelly apparently "committed suicide" just before he was about to reveal that Iraq had no WMDs.
2) Sean Hoare apparently "committed suicide" and he was the primary whistle blower of the News Corp Hacking Scandal. We never heard of him ever again on the MSM news, and right now Amy Winehouse's death is being paraded as a big "tragedy".

And now, the same Seal team who killed Bin Laden, are dead.

All the proof we have are these coincidences being too damn great to ignore. If you still want to keep a closed mind, then thats your problem.

Yeah, Yeah everyone knows the mainstream media downplays everything I'm with ya there. But to call me closed minded. LOL.... Look buddy coincidences put people in prison. Because it was a coincidence that they happened to be at the scene of the crime, they can't explain where they were at the time of the murder, or how the murder weapon got in their car. It so happens that, that type of coincidence gets people convicted of crimes pretty much everyday. Is this a coincidence? Maybe... But in an American Court of Law it gets you 20 years to life.

Look Buddy..... I have a firm grasp on what I see and know... I am all about believing about a third of what mainstream media reports. Do I think Amy Whinehouse is a tragedy. NO she was an idiot. As for the other coincidences you speak of. Well it is what it is. Sometimes things are what they seem to be. If it smells like a duck...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
According to CNN, the deceased were members of SEAL Team Six, but none of the men involved in the crash were on the Bin Laden raid.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thewesticle

That's awesome to know. Maybe the truth will come out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I agree 100%+. RIP Brothers

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thewesticle

That is good to know if it is true.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They weren't killed by the Talibans. They were killed by the government. They were ``silenced``... a dead man tells no tale.

You think when they pull black ops like that and make it public they let those who carried out alive?

Even if they were hardcore brainwashed, the government would have always had a doubt about someone, sometime, blowing the whistle... and with seal team six credentials, everyone would have believed him if he said Osama really wasn't killed...

Another murder by the US government, what a surprise.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I love a good conspiracy too.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The SEALS that died were NOT the ones that got bin Laden, although they were part of the same unit.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

31 Seal Team Six Members Killed in Helicopter Attack

The story is still wobbly, varying from report to report. Fox News has now said the none of those killed were the actual personnel from the OBL raid, but were from the same unit.

Another issue, related though not directly to this specific topic-approach, is that the CH-47 chopper that took the hit is basically one of the worst designs ever to emerge from budget cutting. Original designs had this vehicle properly armored with numerous weapons and defense apparatus to make them less vulnerable to ground fire from RPGs and machine guns. However, a combination of Washington bean counters and non-combat Pentagon slicers left the aircraft with little armor protection and but a single machine gun, clumsily mounted on the tailgate.

Like the Humvee, we sent the vehicle into a combat situation where it would become a favorite target of anyone with even an AK-47. And like the early, unarmored Humvee, they and their occupants have been literally shot to hell.

Back to the topic matter, I do find it disturbing that we would send in our elite forces into combat in such vulnerable condition. It does lead one to either guess that there was intention or criminal negligence.

edit on 6-8-2011 by redoubt because: typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join