It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 Seal Team Six Members Killed in Helicopter Attack!!! Mob Hit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ok so I was just informed that Members of Seal Team Six 20 to 31 of them (the press hasn't gotten the exact number as of yet) Died today in a helicopter attack.

To me this is definitive proof that Bin Laden was killed by Seal Team Six.

No pictures of dead Bin Laden.... No body of Bin Laden.... No Proof of Bin Laden's death and now the Soldiers that killed him are killed in a helicopter attack. No witnesses of dead Bin Laden. I smell a rat...

The other day I was watching a show about seal team six and other units like them. These guy's are the elite of the elite as far as covert operations go. They are like the supermen of the military. And someone takes out 20 of them with one blow. These guy's are so deep in covert ops that no one is supposed to know they even exist and somehow 20 of them are killed and it just so happens to be the ones that could tell you if they killed Bin Laden or not.

The word on the street is the Taliban new where Seal Team Six was and what their next operation was. Tracked them down and took them out. (this is the word on the street not fact)

Someone must have threatened to talk.

The other thing I find funny is CNN and Msnbc are reporting a crash. Foxnews is Reporting a Helicopter attack.

Msnbc
CNN
FoxNews Front page
Foxnews Actual Article

The# is gettin deep.

Sounds like a mob hit to me. I'm just sayin.

edit on 6-8-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by bftroop because: Added information Corrected typo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Already like a million threads dude..

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

What proof do you have for these claims?

If we dont use proof on ATS anymore id like to announce that i am Superman/Batman and King of the World.

Much love

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Mob rules!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

Proof!!! No Dead Bin Laden body... No Pictures (because they were too gruesome according to Obama).... No Dna evidence has been provided..... No video..... and now No witnesses what more do you need. Bin Laden's ghost to knock on your door and tell you he wasn't killed by them.

Bin Ladens death was political posturing by Obama... Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great hypothesis, I love the obvious nature of your supposition.

Yes, the odds of this happening to ST6 like this vs happening to say, any one of hundreds of thousands of other people in all types of locations are nearly astronomical.

It is extremely convenient for the entire charade as you say, because it covers up any future potential this elite squad had to blow the whistle or say even write a book in 50 years from now exposing the cover up.

So maybe the US Military needs to think long and hard about who they are really loyal to and who is really pulling their own strings leading them into death like this. Maybe it was a covert op run by the engineers of 911.

No law of physics is broken, no magic is required, therefore this is a simple and eloquent explanation.

Now that means all the bad guys can write all the books and talk on the TV all day instead of some true insiders who know the real story ever getting a chance of getting home and telling anyone what they know.

Doesn't even matter who or why or how, if the report is true that they are dead, we will never really know anything now.

Theorize on brotha!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i agree with the op

the guys who got bin laden are dead now?

that wreaks conspiracy

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What's more interesting as I theorize is Obama seems to come up with the Rabbit out of his arse every time his numbers plummet.

Numbers go to 40% rating and Bin Laden dies. Ratings go up.

Then back down to 40% He release some back up oil reserves. Rating go back up

Then back down and he tells the world he's pulling out 30,000 troops.

His numbers are down yet again... What will his next Rabbit bring. Checks for all Americans.

Just a theory, but I am calling it as I see it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hmmm The big question is.. How many threads does this make?

5?

6?

No less than 5 for sure.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
in regards to the original poster...where exactly are your facts that 1. a helicopter crash took place. 2. if in fact it did who says it was seal team 6. It's one thing to post such rediculous accusations, it's another thing to do it without 0 links, 0 video, o facts what so ever. bunk post

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Well I'm sorry that this is another thread. Moderators please delete this thread for reasons of redundancy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Msnbc

Cnn

Fox News

Links

As I have noticed though Fox is reporting an attack. Cnn and Msnbc reporting a crash. Gotta love main stream media.

edit on 6-8-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jmore08

Links posted. I mean what proof do I need it's only on every news site and thread across the internet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dont this sound like one of the RAMBO movies ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

If they are the elite of the elite in US Military....then they're no match for SAS and afew other real elite groups I know of in the IDF.

This particular group, I bet, does'nt even exist and is all made up by the White House idiots imaginations - none of whom has ever done military service.

How on earth can a Commander and Chief of the USA and it's military corps not do any military?

I smell a rat already

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

LOL yes it does. We need Rambo. Where is Stallone when you need him.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is no proof yet that , the team who claim to have Killed Osama Bin Laden has been died in that chopper.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What's really funny about all of this. People say prove your case, show me the proof blah blah blah blah. I say Prove me wrong!!!

So I say if things went down as the Gov says it did. I say prove it. I can't tell you what to think but, I can tell you that the Gov has shown no proof of Bin Laden's Death or that he's even dead.

You ask me to prove it. I say prove me wrong.

I say no one has produced a body, I say no one has provided facts, no one can say for a fact that Seal team Six (even existed) killed Bin Laden.

You say prove it. I say prove me wrong!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

To me this is definitive proof that Bin Laden was not killed by Seal Team Six.

To me it is the definitive proof that the whole Bin Laden story was a lie invented by our government. Have you ever heard of getting rid of the witnesses?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

thats like prove bin ladens dead

second wants proof to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join