It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 Seal Team Six Members Killed in Helicopter Attack!!! Mob Hit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think its weird that 22 seals and 7 afghan army guys and a couple air force combat controllers, all flying in a chinook helicopter get shot down by what the news is saying a rpg. first off the chinook is a transport chopper not an attack chopper or close to a Blackhawk. so why would it be flying close enough to the ground to get hit by an rpg? it couldn't of been a heat seeking missile or anything like that because this chopper was being flown by the 160th division of the air force. elite flyers. they have instruments that track incoming heat seeking missiles. i bet they didnt even get shot or crashed. its probably just a cover up so people stop trying to find out who actually killed Osama. how can you ask if there dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by radiokiller123

I think its weird that 22 seals and 7 afghan army guys and a couple air force combat controllers, all flying in a chinook helicopter get shot down by what the news is saying a rpg. first off the chinook is a transport chopper not an attack chopper or close to a Blackhawk. so why would it be flying close enough to the ground to get hit by an rpg? it couldn't of been a heat seeking missile or anything like that because this chopper was being flown by the 160th division of the air force. elite flyers

22 seals huh?
7 afghani army huh?
160th division huh? (1+6=7)

where else have I seen those numbers?

Oh yeah, Norway on 22/7 where 7 people died in the bombing.

If I had any doubts about this incident, they were eradicated when I saw the number breakdown.
We all know how the illuminati like their numbers.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There were no alleged seals deaths . There was no OBL assassination. It is just covering arse tacics . It is just a story made fact, so that none can go attempt to question these pseudo soldiers of their endeavours on that fateful bull# ficticious day.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Gun Totin Gerbil because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by Gun Totin Gerbil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I think the actual count was 38 Seals and 7 Afghanis; might be wrong but thats what I read somewhere......depending on who or what you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

You might be right there too. Any photos of the crash site come out?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This can be played three ways.....

1. The ALLEGED Helicopter crash in Afghanistan had only normal troops on board

2. The alleged helicopter crash had Seals on board that WERE involved in the botched "OBL" raid and were murdered

3. The alleged helicopter crash did'nt happen at all and is to a cover up from those killed in the botched up "OBL" raid.

Take your pick

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think the actual count was 38 Seals and 7 Afghanis; might be wrong but thats what I read somewhere......depending on who or what you want to believe.

That would change it but only slightly (assuming it was ritualistic) because 38 (3+8) still reduces to 11. Still, not as clean and obvious as 22.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have to steal me an anti-gravity craft and get off this rock. I dont know what is true anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

It first came out as 31, then it went to 38 then down to 21......

and I don't even know if this incident even took place because there's no proof yet and what they feed us will it be believable?

All I know is this whole thing stinks to high noon

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It first came out as 31, then it went to 38 then down to 21...... and I don't even know if this incident even took place because there's no proof yet and what they feed us will it be believable?

NPR said that it was 22 SEALS on the radio today. Add that to the 33 in the second crash and you've got some solid ritualistic numbers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
error.

Sorry.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Gun Totin Gerbil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This can be played three ways.....

1. The ALLEGED Helicopter crash in Afghanistan had only normal troops on board

2. The alleged helicopter crash had Seals on board that WERE involved in the botched "OBL" raid and were murdered

3. The alleged helicopter crash did'nt happen at all and is to a cover up from those killed in the botched up "OBL" raid.

Take your pick

I heard a 4th option today on the radio.
4. US gov says to Taliban "Give us Osama (who isn't as relevant to Taliban operations nowadays anyway) and in return we'll give you a helicopter full of SEALS (boost for insurgents moral). America gets OBL. Taliban gets revenge. It's a "win-win" situation.
This idea was under the premise that Barack/US Gov is more sympathic to Muslims than Americans.

Not saying this is what I believe, just wanted to point out a different scenario some people are claiming.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here are the photos of those Seals that were killed in the helicopter incident:

www.wjla.com...

May they never be forgotten...and if their deaths were caused by foul play; I hope God shows the culprits no mercy! One way or the other, retribution is going to taste good.
edit on 9-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join