It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 US special forces die in chopper crash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok i didnt read every post, nor am i an expert in this area, but why do we ONLY here about troops dying when its a helicopter crash. Like is that the only way theyre dying over there? And why tell US, if they dont announce EVERY death over there. idk its suspect to me.

MBF

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Usually a helicopter crash has many fatalities at one time. That's why you hear about it. Sad though.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by MuscleRocker

In one report I heard the number was 38, another claimed the true number was in fact 21 yet most mainstream claim it was 31.

I think I'll go for 0 until we have proof this in fact happened and if so why the numbers change every few hours........

but most of all....why use a noisy helicopter when they could had used a much quieter one

Jfk was killed on the 21st.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Consider this possibility, if you will. IF any of those troops were involved in the Bin Laden raid, perhaps it was "arranged" so they could be put into Witness Protection. Those troops were walking targets for retaliation.

Anywhoo, that's what my retired Army Ranger husband and I think.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

Who, other than the U.S. military, even knew their names? Is there some press release I missed that showed their pictures and names? If the only people who knew their identity was the U.S. military, why would they need to go into witness protection?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This was plain and simply a way to silence the guys who orchestrated the Fake raid and killing of Osama Bin Laden. If you read the article below you'll see why!

Inside Scoop: Shot Down Black-Op Seals Won't Be Talking Now

The charade in Abbottabad was one massive a psyop to provide soothing peace of mind for the American public subject to full-throttle media propaganda, while continuing, unabatedly, one of the greatest, deadliest, and most expensive hoaxes of all time: 9/11 and "The War on Terror."
And now, every single SEAL Team 6 member who was involved in the ‘assassination’ psyop is dead.
And dead men don’t talk.

Looking at the history and the record of the US government and the way they stop people talking I would not be at all surprised this was what actually happened. There have been lots of people silenced over the many decades. One famous person was JFK. He was definately silenced. Anyone with information about a faked operation or Black Op secrets is dead unless they are one of the 'Club' members.

If your not on the list your Dead.

And for these Seal Team guys a sorry end has been handed to them just because they faked some operations for their country. My heart goes out to the families of these men. Not only have they been killed but they have been killed by the same people and cause they thought they were fighting for.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

This theory certainly has legs IF the personnel involved in the Nobama production were among those killed. I guess we´ll never know for sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies since last on boards.

I was going to respond to all and add some further info I have researched, found elsewhere.

HOWEVER considering the "coincidences" that are around this event, the type of people who were killed, those who likely allowed it, well I am to be honest quite flabbergasted.

VERY MUCH IN PLANE SITE

I can see this as nothing more than sacrificing a few pawns in a few last moves of chess before Check Mate.

If check mate if a Military/Industrial Fascist Technocratic society as it seems to be the endless goal towards, well I know history enough to know they have my "Smell" already over many years.

Some of the tools that the MfS used to track down their opponents. During an interview the seats were covered with a cotton cloth to collect the perspiration of the victim. The cloth was placed in a glass jar, which was annotated with the victim's name, and archived. Other common ways that the scents would be collected is through breaking into a home and taking parts of garments. The most common garment taken was underpants, because of how close the garment is to the skin. The MfS would then use trained dogs to track down the person using this scent.
Stasi Secret Police

For the first time ever I will not discuss this subject anymore, than what I have said rather than to just say, I have just washed myself in the waters of truth feel like a new man, i put my old "conspiracy" ways behind me, and now realise I have been wrong all along.

Helicopters do crash, Al Queada has nothing to do with the USA, They never funded, set up or supplied it with money or arms, has very good weapons and got very "lucky" with this event.

"God Bless America" is all I can say, I realise now they are the worlds leaders in civility, peace and brotherhood, and I feel very reassured and safe that the US gov and Forces are protecting us all, to include their own.

Turn them into SAND is all I can say, Afghanistan, Iran, Et al.

Thank you America.

I love the USA

All who speak against the USA are Gods own enemies.

I trust the US Government.

They have your best Interests at heart, especially their military and NY citizens.

I am so Glad God speaks to Presidents of the USA directly to lead us all away from evil.

God appointed the USA as the special land Israel was just a translation error.

I love everything American.

Please support your troops and those who train and protect them.

America Rocks.

The USA and all involved in every way are always right, honest and just.

The US government and Pentagon care deeply about their population and men in service.

A job in the US military is the best you can have, safe, loved when returned, cared for during action, loyal lovely politicians have no other desire than to ensure the safety and respect the US servicemen deserve.

The Worlds peoples should give their hearts Monies and life, to not the civilians of the USA who suffer now economic and social collapse because of the Al Queada bail outs, they are happy for this sacrifice it should be given directly to the pentagon and White House.

The USA should start a Foreign Legion so all those are sane in the world can go and join and fight for the "truth" and knowing in God we trust, and we are fighting Gods own will by following the revered leaders in the pentagon and White House.

I am so glad I have been cured.

Come home all lost sheep, embrace the truth, repent your past.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

Young Seals going in to witness protection program? Not a chance. They have too much honour!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Indeed they do.

Maybe as well too much trust in those who they should be able to trust the most.

Mothers do abuse and murder their own children.

I dont understand how they do it, but it does happen.

If I was a young Seal Cub I would be wanting to get away from mother seal as soon as possible.

The kill baby seals on the ice with bats dont you know?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Guess who doesn't feel sorry for murderers getting killed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

The rumor now is that this event might have been a trap. Based on false information given from a collaborator (source) with the Taliban.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You are seriously not firing on all thrusters. God, America, job well done????

You need to wake up and smell the sh*t your shovelling.

The NWO controlled US and UK governments are doing these nasty invasions for world domination. And they are doing it any way they can. They are lying to their people and even killing their own people to get their way. They are going overseas and slaughtering people in any country who get in their way.

And you have the audacity to sit there praising them? With the non existent God as well?

Get help!! Wake Up!! IDIOT!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

You are seriously not firing on all thrusters. God, America, job well done????

You need to wake up and smell the sh*t your shovelling.

Get help!! Wake Up!! IDIOT!!

You may find the following very interesting before pi**ing in the wind again?

Its part of Emotional Intelligence

Or another way of explaining it if its not so apparent from the juxtaposition of Posits I made in just that one Post, never mind the thrust of this thread, and if you would care to look at my profile and maybe do a search with my name and USA on ATS, I am sure my long, consistent and unchanging stance is quite apparent?

Another form of Social & Emotional Intelligence

I usually find before i would review an authors stance on an argument I would read the Beginning, middle and end to get a picture, that is of a book never mind just one post, or thread.

Happy Maturation I know it can be awkward sometimes.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fooks

7 insurgents died too. that's what i heard.

No Afghan freedom fighters died. The heroes were 2 talibans on watch duty that shot 2 RPG into the inside ramp of the chinook and exploded inside. 1 RPG missed and 1 hit..

Imagine the shock and horror of having a High Explosive Anti tank round exploding inside a cargo space filled with people..

After the explosion, the 2 talibans witnesses the chopper fell down and impacted the earth no survivor (unlike the crash of Seal Team 5 Chinook previously who got some wounded survivors spread around the chinook , these killers were executed by the talibans (footage was captured by the UAV).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join