It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 US special forces die in chopper crash

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

True, however I make it clear that I am using logic to "guess" what a more probable explanation is. The military has confirmed that the chopper was going in to extract a team already operating in the region. I have been in-country and have participated quite heavily in the ongoing "War on Terror." I am using that experience to aid in my assumptions.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
Veterans Today post that this might have been murder.

www.veteranstoday.com...

If so this is not only heart-breaking, but speaks legions about the stability of our country and those pulling the strings..

Yeah but look at all the other out there suggestions on the VT website - it looks like another conspiracy website to me and not a source of balance opinion. IMO.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not that I am implying that the much-despised "MSM" is always truthful, but just click the video at the top of this link. The latest government "confirmation" validates much of what I have said. RIP.

CNN coverage
edit on 6-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Stepping out on a limb here. I think we have heard only the tip of the iceberg regarding the true nature of this event.

As was quoted on every MSM outlet that I heard, the "first" call made after this event, was directly to the while house, our commander in chief (I say that lightly)...

I also think, this was a potential operation set into motion by the breaking news of the S&P downgrade of the U.S. credit rating. Something that Obama, in his arrogance, thought would never happen, even though he was warned in April.

I think this was a failed attempt at an emotional coup, like the OBL death squad, to divert attention from a HUGE issue at home.

The fact that TPTB/Obama are NOT weighing in on any MSM on either event....is very telling to me.

Des

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Originally posted by Benchkey
Veterans Today post that this might have been murder.

www.veteranstoday.com...

If so this is not only heart-breaking, but speaks legions about the stability of our country and those pulling the strings..

Yeah but look at all the other out there suggestions on the VT website - it looks like another conspiracy website to me and not a source of balance opinion. IMO.

Are you kidding me? The article on that website is well written with intelligent logical points. I recommend everybody at ATS read the article and the comments that follow.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Your heart goes out nowhere towards the families that lost lives, you want a conspiracy, juicy news like cheap tabloids in the grocery store lines.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Taliban seem to have pretty solid control of most of Afghanistan:

The Pentagon confirms that that much of the money from the $2 billion US contract for transportation is being diverted to the Taliban. Afghanistan trucking contractors are paying tens of millions of dollars annually to local warlords across Afghanistan in exchange for guarding their supply convoys.

Read more: newsfeedresearcher.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think

When you have to bribe the opposition to let your supplies through

after a decade of war

it´s time to wrap up the war scam, pack up and go home.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

i smell bull#. and if you seriously believe "barry" caught that usama
boogeyman than "you're a #ing idiot" (to paraphrase cindy sheehan).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

We don't know if the helicopter crash the other day in fact ever happened because it has'nt been proven yet so my sympathies for any families are on hold!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
This is ATS.

There will be theories.

Of course there will be theories, it's what this forum is supposed to be all about (not the endless, pointless political bickering that the authorities want and the high ups on here encourage)
Some of these theories will be verging on insanity others will be correct, on this one I think possible witnesses to a government fraud have been eliminated, it's definitely not the first time and I'm damn sure it wont be the last.

I think there is far too much of the site management on this forum coming into threads and making inane comments about conspiracy theories and theorists, why don't you all get another account and username to enter threads with so you can post snarky comments as just another member rather than as a supposed authority on these things

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Probably not those that didn´t kill Nosama.

Apparently those raids were on such a regular schedule that a loss on this scale was just a question of time. Some retarded commanders, most likely.

edit on 7-8-2011 by galdur because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I think this was a failed attempt at an emotional coup, like the OBL death squad, to divert attention from a HUGE issue at home.

What do you mean by, "emotional coup"?

I'm also interested in your elaborating on the operation that may have been triggered by the S&P rating? Are you saying that the 'copter attack may have been a failed U.S. led operation, or that it may have been an operation against the U.S.? For instance, the attack may have been retaliation for the downgrade? If so, by whom?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
are chinook, slow and big?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfire666

Fairly. They are "slow" to maneuver given their size and design, and they are certainly big as far as helicopters are concerned.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

31 special forces die, japanese earthquake 3-11-11. There's a connection. And 8-6-11 ,6 upside down is 9 11. I don't believe that all soliders die from 6 my dad told me that like two where in that helicopter crash.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MuscleRocker

In one report I heard the number was 38, another claimed the true number was in fact 21 yet most mainstream claim it was 31.

I think I'll go for 0 until we have proof this in fact happened and if so why the numbers change every few hours........

but most of all....why use a noisy helicopter when they could had used a much quieter one

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

but most of all....why use a noisy helicopter when they could had used a much quieter one

Since you've made this your most important matter, rest assured using Chinooks is standard operating procedure. This helicopter is the backbone of our infantry operations in Afghanistan. A Chinook loaded with troops going in to EXTRACT another team already operating in the region was ambushed and shot down. It sucks, but it is war. This is certainly not the first one shot down in the "War on Terror," and will likely not be the last. It's not even the first Chinook carrying special operations forces shot down in-country.

There is nothing shady about this, why you guys can't seem to get the stigma of "Navy Seal" out of your mind I do not know. The government has confirmed that none of your mythical "Seal Team 6" members involved in the raid in Pakistan were aboard. Why would they be, the men occupying special missions units are generally not assigned to quick reaction forces going in to pull men out.

Seals have been kicking ass in Afghanistan since the beginning of this conflict. They have been doing so by using these quick reaction forces utilizing Chinooks for over a decade in Afghanistan. AQ got their crap together and hit those men hard on one out of thousands of operations.

This wasn't some top secret operation, it was merely Navy operators doing what they do and unfortunately getting caught good by AQ. Peace to the men who gave all, strength and luck to those about to get some payback.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

15 tankers ferrying oil to NATO forces destroyed in Pak.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

That botched up "OBL" raid in Pakistan was just one big lie after the other and I knew it right from the beginning because some of us already knew OBL died back in 2001 and my generation have long memories.

I don't believe anything that comes out of the White House anymore. They are all a pack of liars who don't give a crap about the lose of life of any of their military; they're all expendable and that includes a Seal all the way up to the top of the chain of command.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join