It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1912 Newpaper Cartoons Explain everything happening today. Everyone Should See

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This is going to sound odd but I had a similar experience. My roommate's Grandmother was a judge here in Washington State. (She was more than just that, but in order to preserve our anonymity I will leave it at that.)

She gave us some of her old book just to fill up the shelves in our old house. But I am a history buff so I started looking through them. The first one I picked up and read was The Crisis Of The Old Order by Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr. The author's name rang a bell so I read it. It is the story of the time leading up to the Great Depression and FDR's first election, and on the front of the book are the numbers 1919 - 1933. It was a fascinating read and it covered a lot of the same conditions which we are going through today.

If everyone today would read this book, we would all be much better informed about the state of affairs of today.

Remember the old saying; those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. We are repeating it, and no one knows it.

OP good thread S+F.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
That's madness it's like a 1912 ATS!!! even the phrases are the same but with less IMO's and TPTB's. Not bad for the MSM!!

And to think, they were actually good for something at one time!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Just proof that the works of the devil have been long in the process of achieving the new world order.

And also how quickly we forget, why were are grandparents not warning us of this???

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
who are these rothschild folks and why dont we jump them in a dark alley?

lol stop blaming the rich and powerful because we are incompetent.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
who are these rothschild folks and why dont we jump them in a dark alley?

lol stop blaming the rich and powerful because we are incompetent.

The truth hurts and right there is the truth. Through and through.

Great post.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Brilliant! Now can we all stop condemning each other as if it all is an 'either or' situation, and realize the problems created from both sides affect us all, and the system needs changing? Geez...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich931
That last one about the Rothschilds...

That's how I see people, thinking they should owe someone something instead of living for themselves. The rich getting richer from doing nothing but making the poor poorer.... anyway...

good find

Well it looks to me that the whole world was being humped by the rothchildren.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

the cartoon with the rothchild figure, isnt that antisemitic and prejudice ?

Who gives a $hit?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The more things change...the more they stay the same. We should keep in mind....Christ had HIS run-ins with the bankers, back then. They were called money-changers...and Jesus had a SERIOUS problem with them. That's probably why they crucified HIM. HE was a THORN in their side...like MLK, JFK, Malcolm X, etc, etc... Same game, different players. Also, keep in mind, the "elite" work in GENERATIONS. The wealth they so desperately try to keep....has been passed on to them. They're just keeping the family business going...at any, and all expense; even at the cost of others!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by EmVeeFF

From "Uncle Sam`s" point of view, they're standing on the "right side", the banksters side.

you have a point. so are we sopose to take Uncle sams point of view or view it as is?

It's a 1912 cartoon, the Right and Left weren't as well defined back then. Uncle Sam is just standing and watching. Uncle Sam is the philosophy of a sound government. He was watching but not participating, now as then, and those cartoons show that the philosophy has not changed, just gotten more entrenched.

Is Uncle Sam still watching?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

are you antisemitic ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

it is just logic and common sense. there are a 100 times more christians than jews in this world. do you believe in this jew conspiracy ? are you looking for a scapegoat, because you were not lucky in life ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
That's madness it's like a 1912 ATS!!! even the phrases are the same but with less IMO's and TPTB's. Not bad for the MSM!!

In other words, out with the PC and tell it like it is.

The way it was meant to be

Guess this paper was owned by the Rotschilds not long after these cartoons

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

reply to post by JakiusFogg

However the Rothschild Dynasty even by 1912 where the bankers to the world governments.

like hundreds of other bankers and their financiers.
you think the rothchilds were or are THE bankers ?
i do not think they are the richest family in the world.
atm, it could be a saudi arabian one.

Your posts betray your IQ. You speak of anti-semitism like it's a new word you learned at school and are just anxious to use it - when clearly the cartoon mentions nothing about Jews. You have no idea who is behind all the central banks of the world. And the House Of Saud is not the richest family in the world. Do you enjoy making stuff up and poasting on the interwebs?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

are you antisemitic ?

So what if he is? It's a free world. People have a right to hate Jews just as much as people have the right to being extremely bloody stupid as you obviously know.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Nothing to do with them being Jewish.. Coincedentally they are jewish though, along with Marx, Lenin, todays MSM owners, many hollywood companies, many CEO's, treasury secretaries, federal reserve bankers..

Yet, Im part Jewish thru my granny, So I know all Jews aren't bad..

There not Jewish, there Russian,

if you google 'bauer 740ad khazar' you will see the rothschild family hiding behind the jewish religion

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You have no idea who is behind all the central banks of the world.

you do ?
enlighten me please.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

People have a right to hate Jews....

are you kidding ? hating jews or hating a few jews who are criminals like there are christian criminals ?

btw: your avatar, do you love jesus christ ? if so, love your enemy.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Prejudice? That's a good name for the Rothschilds and their co-horts. They hate us enough to destroy our country and you call me prejudice?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Oh please. the Rothschilds are not Jews. They are German. Its a German Surname. And the Jews are not the only People that use the Semantic Language. Anti Semite by definition is Anti Language, not People.

Semantic Languages include: Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

www.abovetopsecret.com... So what is even a Jew today? A religion or a People? The Rabbis themselves dont even know the answer to that. If its a religion, then what is the big deal about. There is open season on all other religions, but the Jewish Religion is special? If it is a Race, then a simple Genetic Test will prove origin. Africans are made fun of as a People, but you see no laws protecting them from such treatment.

Either way you slice it, they get preferential treatment. Why?

Because they are Gods People? According to who? Jesus gave them up in the New Testament, and they had him put to death.

Why? Because 6 Million of them were killed years ago? So what, 100 Million Native Americans were killed, and Genocide still takes place on the Reservations from Companies like Pea Body Coal. No one makes laws protecting them.

What is the reason for all of this preferential treatment?

edit on 6-8-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join