It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1912 Newpaper Cartoons Explain everything happening today. Everyone Should See

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but I'm quite ignorant of religion and religious law but I think you are absolutely correct, the Bible was probably the first religious text to outlaw usury, interest or the description/justification given by the money changers, "excessive interest".

Apparently, many of these Moslem countries have interest free economies. A Nobel prize winner (his name slips me) actually started a loan system without collateral. Some of the people were actually homeless...

Interest free loans, lack of debt, no collateral...these ideas are enough to crumble the entire Rothschild debt and interest based monetary scheme.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
How did u come on idea that cartoons are from 1912?

ummm, the publishing date of the cartoons is public record. did you even look at them?
the chicago tribune one has the copyright date printed on it --> i'm too blind to read it but i see it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The cartoon with Stalin in it can not be from 1912 since the Russian revolution did not take place until 1917. On the other hand the first cartoon shows that nothing has changed in the past 100 years. It does not matter what kind of president is elected. Democrate or republican. The two party's are there for the show and to give the people the idea that they have a say in matters.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VanXanten
The cartoon with Stalin in it can not be from 1912 since the Russian revolution did not take place until 1917. On the other hand the first cartoon shows that nothing has changed in the past 100 years. It does not matter what kind of president is elected. Democrate or republican. The two party's are there for the show and to give the people the idea that they have a say in matters.

the one with Stalin in it is also dated, try looking.
To this blind woman it appears to read 1934 or thereabouts and Stalin was General Secretary of the Communist party by then.

Also, if your familiar with American history, both Ickes & Wallace participated as executive officers in FDRs administration in 1933 as Secretary of the Interior and Agriculture, respectively ... which lends even greater credence to the 'point' of the cartoon.

while you do see the obvious 2-party paradigm, look closer --> this depicts "The New Deal" and how the assets of the people are being openly plundered.

Also, the confirmation statement of Stalin shows the communist propaganda had rooted well and was progressing.
Under the leadership of Trotsky, Lenin & Stalin, the people suffered severely, atrocities against the people were common and The New Deal was reflective of similar policy.

even if this cartoons' date is earlier than i think, the 1912 in the thread title IS the date of the 1st cartoon listed which emphasizes that the problems of today are Replays ... not something new.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We fail to remember the past, so we keep repeating it.

I blame the media and the educational system.

I'm seriously considering pulling my kids out of school and home schooling them, and throwing the TV's in the trash.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i wonder what this guy knew,who he was...And why we seem unable to learn from the past,EVER!!!

good find dude,be well.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Rothschilds=Zionists. Know your enemy. Who do you think has all the gold?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
huh.. nice find.. S & F

i knew history repeated itself...

seems..

the average citizen was just as pissed off then as today...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanXanten

The first president or premier of the USSR was Vladimir Lenin. His body was on display for all the Russians to view. Too bad they could not consider that they made the State the religion, even though they were anti-religion. His body on display just like a saint, and all the people gathered to weep over it, throw flowers on it and sometimes pray to it. Strange really.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Than explaine to me how they knew in 1912 that Stalin is going to be Russian leader??? (pic 3,right side)
edit on 11-8-2011 by John0Doe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

besides that, don't you know who I am ?
cheers.

Dear Sir (or M'am)

Although I don't subscribe to icepack's postings (in fact I find his ranting and raving rather annoying) I think he posed a legit question... I don't know who you are either... So unless you're really not god or a female chinese beach volley ball player...?

Thank you
edit on 12/8/11 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Plan of actions for U.S.
Spend! Spend! Spend!
Under the guise of recovery
- Bust the government
- Blame the capitalists for the failure
- Junk the Constitution and declare a dictatorship

So according to this cartoon from 1934, Obama is a "young pinkie"

Are those Chinese folks throwing money?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Plan of actions for U.S.
Spend! Spend! Spend!
Under the guise of recovery
- Bust the government
- Blame the capitalists for the failure
- Junk the Constitution and declare a dictatorship

So according to this cartoon from 1934, Obama is a "young pinkie"

Are those Chinese folks throwing money?

Probably not Chinese.

Looks like their names are Wallace and Richberg and Ickes... don't know who they were.

Plus that, Japan had already attacked China in 1931. They were "busy" in 1934, but then again, the U.S. supported China in those days.

Originally posted by John0Doe
reply to post by Honor93

Than explaine to me how they knew in 1912 that Stalin is going to be Russian leader??? (pic 3,right side)
edit on 11-8-2011 by John0Doe because: (no reason given)

That pic is from 1934.

Originally posted by beltemps

besides that, don't you know who I am ?
cheers.

Dear Sir (or M'am)

Although I don't subscribe to icepack's postings (in fact I find his ranting and raving rather annoying) I think he posed a legit question... I don't know who you are either... So unless you're really not god or a female chinese beach volley ball player...?

Thank you
edit on 12/8/11 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

O.K. .. but icepack was playing "dodge ball" on the "Rothschild" question.

did anyone answer that "legit" question ?

no need to wonder "who I am", you're not alone.

there's 6 or 7 billion other people who don't know either !

edit on Aug-12-2011 by xuenchen because: stay

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thank god... (no pun intended)

I felt a little bit left out, now I will sleep way better...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps

Thank god... (no pun intended)

I felt a little bit left out, now I will sleep way better...

good comeback

the star is from me my friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Probably not Chinese.

Looks like their names are Wallace and Richberg and Ickes... don't know who they were.

Plus that, Japan had already attacked China in 1931. They were "busy" in 1934, but then again, the U.S. supported China in those days.

Yes, I understand that. I see the name tags but I was referring to the Celestial looking folks riding up front, including the one riding the horse.

It makes it look as if that money is coming from the Chinese, which it is.

OMG, I don't think that's a horse, it looks like the Democrat mascot.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by xuenchen
Probably not Chinese.

Yes, I understand that. I see the name tags but I was referring to the Celestial looking folks riding up front, including the one riding the horse.

It makes it look as if that money is coming from the Chinese, which it is.

OMG, I don't think that's a horse, it looks like the Democrat mascot.

and they look like college grads.

maybe they were supposed to be Japs !

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This so spot on!! Great find!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Interesting, but what proof do you have that these cartoons are authentic? For all I know they were drawn last week.
It wouldn't surpise me if they were. After all these sicko elitists don't half love to gloat.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I found this little cartoon from the 19th century about who's behind the senate... Now and then, it's the same old story...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join