It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Hopelessness and despair WAS NOT at the root of this... Anger and a sense of "I am a bad arse mofo" were the cause of this... Are you implying that a sad and desperate person randomly runs through a parking lot looking for anyone of a different color??? Drunk, uneducated, trash do acts like you see here... I would have been at the police station today, explaining how I was in "fear for my family" after I shot each and everyone, (in the pelvic bone) that was attacking my car. I really don't want to kill anyone, but those boys would be walking funny the rest of their angry life!
edit on 8/5/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Still waiting on the Jessie and Al show to condemn it........Is Obama too busy trying to get re elected to mention it? Eh, I guess you don't have beer summits with animals.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

By trying to make us change into something we are not is dishonoring the memory of the millions who have come before.

That's actually the same rhetoric that Kim's daddy used before refusing aid from the "imperialistic west". Then they got hit with a famine.

We are an evolving nation. A young one at that. That is our legacy and that is what people fought and died to protect. To draw a line in the sand and say "ok, that's it. No more changes" is disrespecting our forefathers more than anything else. They fought to provide us with a nation that accepted everybody. America is as America does.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Then you should feel right at home on this site.
You had no counter arguement? no statements or video of a black leader speaking out? nothing at all?
Just wanted to call me ignorant? Good job way to add something

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hmmm,
Black panther mini cell?
me wonders..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The way to advance is to make the effort to do so.

Certain groups of people have come to expect that they will be given everything while expending a minimum amount of effort.

Nothing is free.

If they want something they should do what the rest of us do.

Work for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

The way to advance is to make the effort to do so.

Certain groups of people have come to expect that they will be given everything while expending a minimum amount of effort.

Nothing is free.

If they want something they should do what the rest of us do.

Work for it.

I'm confused. Are you talking about inner-city black youth here or are you talking about investment brokers and bankers on Wall street?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

This is racism at it's worst... Black youth that feel they have been "kept down by the man"

Thats because the black youth of today are 'kept down by the man' to put it in your own words.

Lucky nobody was shot.

Your ignorance sickens me, just because there are a group of youths being idiots, it does not justify you suggesting that it is lucky no one was shot purely because they are black.

Good day to you sir.

I see you live in the UK so i'm going to say this:
Substitute personal experience for internet commentary and the like.
What I mean by that is if you lived in America at all you would know that black youths are not being kept down by "the man". There are multiple problems.

1. tRap Music...yea the lyrics can trap you and motivate you to do something stupid.
2. Crazy videos that are posted on youtube and wshh... i don't know I think if you continually see taped jumpings and beatings you will think thats just all a part of keeping it real.
3. Possible reaction to unofficial segration that happens in IL NY CA
4. Final reason to me is this: Far less focus on the positive and more focus on the negative.
I was about 11 when 2 pac died...and for YEARS I could never figure out what he really did for the black community. I remember seeing all these kids w/ 2 pac shirts ... like that was their hero ... but what about MLK?

Its easy for people on the outside looking in to incorrectly pass judgement. There are black people that never in their life spent a day in the hood. White people that never in their life spent a day in the hood.

There is a guy on youtube called Haterazzi...he has a slogan that says "We ruin everything"... the idea that its not racism destroying the black community is something that is very hard to chew and you will only understand when you get older(25+).
edit on 5-8-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Black racists outnumber white racists about 1000 to 1. The black racists have many active racist organizations, and the cultural Marxist government and media panders and kowtows to them, giving them some sense of validity. While the white klan has maybe 50 members, and it is vilified by the goverment and media. The number of black on white crimes and attacks has enormously outnumbered any past(way past) attacks on blacks by whites. The current black racist extremism is 100's of time worse than any of the past white racism. Mobs of white youth do not act in this way, and attack blacks. Our anti-white racist liberal Marxist government needs to put a stop to this black racism and President Obama needs to publicly denounce it. He went all nutty over the black "professer" being locked out of his home, well, if he does not support anti-white racism, then he needs to publicly address this scourge that is terrorizing America, and if he doesn't, then we know who's side he's on.
edit on 5-8-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Why is it that every other nation in the world can have traditions that stay the same EXCEPT for the United States of America?

Why do we constantly have to change? Because of bleeding-heart idealogues who learn everything about the world from their liberal professors in the safety of their Ivy League colleges, who have no experience with the real world, or true, unassuming human interaction. Excusing people for their actions based upon a wrong commited in the distant past is assanine and a never ending cycle of conflict.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

The best thing anyone, regardless of race can do is move, period. Ultimately you are going to have what amount to war zones in major cities, many of which exist today. Responsible people of all races will flee, the tax base will continue to erode and police will circle the borders. Crime inside will not be policed, much the way it is not policed in a number of urban areas today due to the possibility of riots. This is not a black issue. In Valencia, CA mexican gangs have essentially rid the city of middle and working class blacks. Its a gang city now, ruled by mexican gangs. Black folks attempting to manage their lives responsibily have simply left.

This is already happening in Detroit where the Mayor has decided to purposefully target government services to specific sections of the city, and essentially ignoring those which he feels are beyond repair. Ultimately he plans to raze these communities.

We began walking down this road 40 years ago when we created programs that eroded self responsibility and now are confronted with a level of lawlessness that can not be explained. Frankly it is insulting to suggest that there is an explanation other than an individuals conscious disregard for decency and embrace of anti-social behavior. Is that government's responsibility to correct? No.

Folks will leave these communities which will become increasingly isolated and as long as the contagion does not spread, we'll forget about it. Its been happening for a long time and this kind of outrageous behavior will only accelerate the trend.

Close to 20 years ago I lived in a Southern California beach town. Rich, young, white community. It bordered Compton and Englewood. The cops simply rode back and forth on the city line day and night.

Its coming to a city near you if its not there already.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This event made me think of this video, it is always a great video to watch regardless.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

You can only move so far, and it only takes a few years before you have to move again to escape crime-ridden areas.

When will people get tired of moving and fight back? And in more ways then just violence... we have to find a way to destroy the thug culture and motivate black youth to help us. So much potential wasted because we do not want to do the hard work necessary. Hell, even I wouldn't know where to start at this point.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by Cuervo

Why do we constantly have to change? Because of bleeding-heart idealogues who learn everything about the world from their liberal professors in the safety of their Ivy League colleges, who have no experience with the real world, or true, unassuming human interaction. Excusing people for their actions based upon a wrong commited in the distant past is assanine and a never ending cycle of conflict.

We don't have to constantly change. But we have to let change happen if that is what Americans drive towards. The founding fathers had this in mind. They wanted out of foreign rule so they could practice a unique blend of cultures from all over Europe. That original concept expanded and we became the beautiful mix of cultures from all over the world.

American culture isn't whatever white people decide on. Or even European. Or even natural born citizens. Whoever is here (legally, of course) is who defines America. That is the whole point and one of the very few things that we have a leg up on over other nations.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The point is that, while diverse, all strived to be American.

People who came here amd were born here worked, learned the language and customs, respected and helped their neighbors.

They maintained the dignity of their ethnicity, but they tempered it by assimilating.

A good cassarole is what?

-- A balanced mixture of ingredients and spices, diverse but equal, each doing its part to complement the whole.
edit on 8/5/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i cant believe theres people who think learning self defense isnt worth while ....

this really does seem like the type of event that would have people welcoming things like armed troops on US streets and more surveillance.
edit on 5-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Please read this post. -- Majic

edit on 8/5/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
...the kkk never existed and certainly never did all the horrible things they're accused of... the aryan nation hasnt infiltrated every state in the union and they're all about love and tolerance... there has never been a white mob out of control at political gatherings or a concert... theres no such thing as violent white mobs... yep, thats how it really goes...

...for the mentally deficient - the above is sarcasm...

...as more and more people become disenfranchised and are forced into governmentally induced and enforced poverty, violence will increase as will denial of the real problem - which is - the government doesnt care what color your skin is, only how deep your pockets are...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If acting like this is having a leg up, we truly are doomed.
Ah well, perhaps the fair should have a free night for them to appease them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join