It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Coma Diameter Exceeds 200,000 km says Leonid Elenin

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Ooooooo red text.

Does that mean I need to take that post super seriously?

Look, I'm a believer that there is some type of unseen interaction going on with something related to Elenin...But..

YOU'RE PREACHING TO THE WRONG CROWD.

I mean, how have you come across this information? Do you have a link? Audio from the spaceship stting their intentions?

DJW001, What happened to such a thing as paragraphs?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Sorry, I was impassioned. I'll go back and fix it if my time hasn't run out...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Text Red R u kidding me !

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r
Comet Elenin is being pushed to earth by an Alien spacecraft.Oct. 19 will be a bad day for the earth ,for everyone. The electromagnetic shock wave will be at least 1000ft high traveling throughout earth. Only survivors will be the Underground elite with the lead helmets ! Text RedSTART PREPARING NOW !!!

You ok buddy?

Underground elite with lead helmets? looooool

Those bunkers will turn into tombs, the key here is....

DON'T PANIC!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

You ok buddy?

Relax... he scarfed some brownies and went straight to bed.
Line two.
Deleted by Mods in 3..2..1...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Umm...remember in 1999 when we could see comet Hale-Bopp for a good portion of the year with our naked eyes...If Elenin is as big as they say it is, how come we cannot see it glowing in the night sky?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

No matter what else is being said in this thread, Elenin's coma is relatively small. Hale-Bopp's coma, on the other hand, was huge, not to mention relatively dense, which contributed to its impressive visibility.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

So,...
were not gonna all die from the comet debris being dragged behind?
But die instead from laughter after we witness how small it really is?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

That sums it up well enough.
In fact, you might say, Elenin probably has coma envy. I bet it showers in a bathing suit.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

In fact, you might say, Elenin probably has coma envy. I bet it showers in a bathing suit.
as it gets closer saying,.
No...it gets bigger,.... really ........

But seriously,. I am amazed at how much attention this "little" guy has brought..
2005 YU55 is going to be much closer and yet no one says a peep..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think I read somewhere that it unfastened Orion's Belt Buckle. And that is a real shame.

On the other hand. I was lucky enough to be in a super dark portion of the country when Hale-Bopp was appearing at it's largest apparent size.

In the desert, WAAAAAY out of town......The sky was clean as a whistle. The tail seemed to cross 3/4s of the sky.

So I am standing in this remote area. Wife asleep in the back of the car..
the The comet overwhelms EVERY OTHER thing in the sky.
I have a telescope pointed at it, and a camera, on a tripod pointed at it. I was using a pair of low power binoculars when:

Out of no where a cop pulls into this little area, and asks...What are you doing?

He had a female in the front seat with him..And I really wanted to ask, what are YOU doing?

But like I said Desert, Dark, Remote. I held my tongue.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

when u swim in the atlantic,,by the way no clappers again last spring,,,it dont matter.,,
coldest spot,, south bar glace bay ,, on earth

and that was on a hot day !
edit on 5-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I think I read somewhere that it unfastened Orion's Belt Buckle. And that is a real shame.

On the other hand. I was lucky enough to be in a super dark portion of the country when Hale-Bopp was appearing at it's largest apparent size.

In the desert, WAAAAAY out of town......The sky was clean as a whistle. The tail seemed to cross 3/4s of the sky.

So I am standing in this remote area. Wife asleep in the back of the car..
the The comet overwhelms EVERY OTHER thing in the sky.
I have a telescope pointed at it, and a camera, on a tripod pointed at it. I was using a pair of low power binoculars when:

Out of no where a cop pulls into this little area, and asks...What are you doing?

He had a female in the front seat with him..And I really wanted to ask, what are YOU doing?

But like I said Desert, Dark, Remote. I held my tongue.
Bummer,. I soo would have said that,..
could be why I get in trouble from not having a "filter"
I am fortunate to live in the "sticks" and not a worry of light pollution

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

LOL....I might have gotten away with it.
My wife was a dispatcher at the time, for that PD...
Piss off a dispatcher, and you get to clean up roadkill for a couple of weeks.

I actually have some nice photos from that night, just need to find them..Hale-Bopp, now THAT was a comet.
And was visible for so long....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
reply to post by CaptChaos

So Sept 27th is when TSHTF if it does, when the comet passes between the Earth and the Sun, and the tail will be pointing directly at us.
As far as I know comet Elenin does not transit in front of the Sun from the perspective of Earth. Meaning it will not travel between the Earth and the Sun but will be far below the Earth's orbital plane. The tail will not be pointing at Earth.

However when Venus transits the Sun its ion tail does point towards Earth and has been detected by Earth orbiting satellites. Venus has an ion tail that is over 24 million miles long. This happened back in June, 2004 and will happen again in June 2012. So far so good.

edit on 8/4/2011 by Devino because: punctuation

It will cross the plane of the ecliptic on.....dum dum DUUUM....September 11th......

So on Sept 27 it will be pretty much still in the plane of the ecliptic, when it passes between the Earth and the Sun....dum dum DUUUUM......

We will be bathed in the ion tail at this time. The ion tail, also called the magnetosphere, of Venus, does not touch the Earth, even when Venus transits the Sun. In fact, it's just a coincidence of course, but the ion tail of Venus just barely doesn't reach the Earth, and the ion tail of Earth just barely doesn't reach Mars. That couldn't be WHY the planets are at their respective distances from the Sun, could it? Naah....

People are all worried about the dust tail, which we will pass through in Oct, but for a longer time.....possible meteors, etc. No big deal. Or maybe a big deal. But not a flamethrower.

The ion tail, on the other hand, is plasma. It's crackling with voltage, like an arc welder. A comet of this long period has built up a lot of charge in its long orbit far out in the negatively charged regions. In fact, it is safe to say this comet has never been seen in human history. And, as far as we know, any comet of this long an orbital period has also never been seen in human history. And all that voltage will be pointing right at us. So.......dum dum DUUUM......

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by CLPrime

as it gets closer saying,.
No...it gets bigger,.... really ........

But seriously,. I am amazed at how much attention this "little" guy has brought..
2005 YU55 is going to be much closer and yet no one says a peep..

Greetings:

Actually, that is not the case.

Peep!

Also, to further your journey down this particular rabbit hole (this is, IMHO, a false flag to draw attention to the real possibility of an "event" in mid to late October which involves Elinin and a recently-found new guest to the table...2005 YU55...which arrives just in time for the "11-11-11" prophecies (the actual date is 8/11/2011).

The rock, 2005YU55 has been documented at about 400 meters/1312 feet in size and inbound at about 15.5 kps/34 672 mph/50 853/sec.

Compare this to Elinin: NO SIZE, and inbound at 23.7 kps/53 015 mph. To make it something to actually relate to (can you actually conceptualize 53 000 mph?), it is 25 918 yards per second...about 260 football fields laid end-to-end PER SECOND.

Now, here is where it gets interesting. It has not exactly been frontpage news in the drive-by media (thanks Rush) that 2005 YU55 will come inside the orbit of the moon. The moon being about 384 403 km/238 857 miles distance from Earth, 2005 YU55 will whiz between the Earth and the Moon at a distance of 315 000 km/201/314 miles.

Question? Do these figures indicate that 2005 YU55 will pass by the Moon at about 69 403 km/371 miles distance on 8/11/2011? That's only 12 780 605 488 inches. Seems close to me. Just saying...

How about the fact that there is here-to-fore NO PUBLISHED evidence of the size of Elinin, but it is described as a comet. And we have no telescopes cabable of accomplishing this? Or, TPTB have something else in mind for the sheeple.

"A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei are themselves loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles, ranging from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across. In the case of Temple1 (foto below), it happens to be 4.6 MILES by 3 MILES, and weighing in at 70-110 BILLION TONS.

Comets have been observed since ancient times and have historically been considered bad omens.

Ya think?

Time is getting short.

Thoughts, anyone?

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Leonid Elenin is either talking absolute crap, because no one knows a fig about what is really going on in space, himself especially since his degree is in mathematics not astronomy, or he is a paid stooge of the gits at the top pouring excrement on everyone. Let me tell you what Elenin really is. Comets do not move in the plane of the ecliptic. Elenin is moving wholely entirely completely fully in the plane of the ecliptic. Comets move at high velocity. Elenin is moving far too slowly to be a comet. Elenin is a rogue planet. NASA basically said so in there reportage about there being far more rogue planets out there between the stars than there are planets in orbit around stars. Planets form from the material that explodes out from Supernova. Rogue planets are very common. Only to be expected. So do not be surprised that Elenin is a rogue planet. Comets are low in mass and certainly cannot cause earthquakes. On three occasions at times of alignment Elenin has already caused major massive earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand and in Japan. The big one in Japan on 11 March 2011 was well predicted in advance based on the alignment of Elenin the Earth and the Sun. To do this Elenin has to be at the least a planet. Comets cannot do this. To illustrate the point notice that every time the Earth the Sun and Jupiter or Saturn align there is usually a magnitude 7 earthquake or two somewhere or other. If the original figure of 80,000 kilometres diameter posted by Leonid Elenin back in April is to be believed then that indicates that Elenin is about the size of Uranus or Neptune. That he now up dates the measurement to 100,000 kilometres is interesting. His belief that the object is a comet only goes to show that he is not a professionally qualified astronomer. He is just a silly mathematician. He has no idea what it is. At present Elenin is far too near to the Sun as viewed from Earth so I wonder how it can be that anyone is seeing it, yet alone him ! The next alignment is in 14/15 [Saturn] and 26/27 September 2011. Then on 16/17 October 2011 Elenin will pass by the Earth at a range of 0.2 AU which is less than 20,000,000 miles. Close in astronomical terms. In December 2010 Elenin, as it was entering the Solar System, passed by Saturn and caused a massive volcanic eruption to occur. See the image below taken by the Hubble Space Telescope recently. Will Elenin cause massive volcanic eruptions on Earth as it passes by us in October ? Solar CME [coronal mass ejection] flying out in its direction will hit us too. On 5 November we enter the cloud of meteoric material that will be following in the rear of Elenin. Then on 23 November 2011 we get to be in another alignment with Elenin and the Sun. These are the days or nights that we need to know about. In the USA or anywhere. Remember Leonid Elenin is a Russian and living in the eastern sector and cannot be trusted with regard to intelligence. He is a KGB agent. If he says that it is a comet are we going to believe him ? You can if you want to. But I will not. Better safe than sorry. That Elenin caused the 11 March 2011 earthquake in Japan is beyond doubt thus Elenin cannot be simply a comet. Wake up people ! The gits at the top of society are making serious preparations to survive it so why don't you start making serious preparations too ? What if Elenin causes a tsunami 50 meters high to hit the coast of your country ? What if Elenin causes a magnitude 8 or more earthquake to hit where you live ? What if Yellowstone Caldera erupts ? Which it will, with or without Elenin. Thinking about these things will save your life. Ignoring these things will cost you your life. The gits at the top of society spend vast amounts of tax payers money investing in the machinery where by with which to mass murder millions. They call it national defence. It is really genocide, but they do not see it that way. If they can do that then why do you think that those very same gits would tell you the truth about something like Elenin ? Who can you trust ? Trust no one. Think for yourself. Set your mind free from the lies that they pour onto you day in and day out. They call it counter intelligence to contradict the real intelligence. Knowledge gives them power. Elenin is not a comet nor merely an asteroid. It is a rogue planet. Presently hidden in the glare of the Sun and coming straight towards us out from the Sun in the sky. Astronomers cannot see it even using space telescopes, but recently the STEREO solar observation satellite took a picture. In the picture the Sun is hidden behind a plate that stops the Sun from causing damage to the camera. Venus is very bright to the right side of the Sun and there is a shadow in the Solar Wind on the right side of the Sun which is a shadow being caused by Elenin hidden from view behind the plate ? In fact Elenin is to the left side of the Sun and is being attacked by CME coming out in its direction. Also I nearly forgotten to mention that no one has yet detected a comet tail. So how can that be ? Obviously because Elenin is certainly not a comet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04803b3cfe8b.jpg[/atsimg]

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 6/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Wow, that wall of text actually gave me a headache,
Ever heard of paragraphs?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ViP3r

Ooooooo red text.

Does that mean I need to take that post super seriously?

Look, I'm a believer that there is some type of unseen interaction going on with something related to Elenin...But..

YOU'RE PREACHING TO THE WRONG CROWD.

I mean, how have you come across this information? Do you have a link? Audio from the spaceship stting their intentions?
Im going to have to agree......in most cases the answers being given to these concerned people is most likely correct. It's a politicians kind of answer where as you give an answer isn't inline with the question.
Okay so it's an unimpressive comet..I get it...but I also think there is still more to it.possibly another body.
Star for you....

edit on 6-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: Put info in wrong location

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join