It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Credentials?

Guys that looks totally legit to me

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

NOPE! This is the fake that was released to the public. There is no way in hell this is real. First of all.....these people do not allow any badges or even a piece of paper out of these areas. There are no photo copiers....no discs no external memory thumbs.....nothing that is in these areas leaves these areas including the clothing worn.

They get on a JANET plane in Vegas.....get flown in to Groom Lake.....go through every sensor known to man and some not....put on non-static clothing.....then recieve their swipe cards to access ONLY the areas the cards as well as retina scan or thumb print scan....will allow.

Some areas are of such a classified nature that a crew that is to work on a specific part or design to a whole is in a constant state of time constraint....when that time is over....the next crew working on a total different aspect of whatever.....comes in. Time allotment for critical unforseen engineering issues must first obtain clearence for one crew to work longer than schedualed.

By this method.....cards can only open or close doors as is schedualed and NO ONE or any one person of these crews ever gets to see all the aspects thus the word.....COMPARTMENTALIZATION.

This is not a real card and these pass cards NEVER leave the sites. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you had a Degree from any college, you would get a diploma. I mean, especially from MIT I would be guarding that thing with my life. Where is it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

We do not know if Bob went to MIT....he might have gone somewhere else....he was forced to create a falsehood of lies about himself. But even if he did.....the Agency can move mountains. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Believe it or not, I actually have 2 patents, registered in the US and the EU, so I know what to do to protect IP and how to market it. Your argument is wrong and if you think you really got something, then I recommend you speak with a (good) patent attorney.

You have one graph, showing two curves in your paper, not sure what someone is to take from that without knowing the parameters of the experiment and what and how something was measured.
But it doesn't really matter because you didn't overturn GR and didn't build an Anti Gravity device. Pretty simple actually.
edit on 8-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

Good luck with your patents mate.
As for your skepticism, you know what you can do with it.
Pretty simple actually.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anydaynow18
Does anyone know what the reason is for him having no background at either school?

He did not attend either school, so why would he have a background there?
www.ufomind.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
The guy lives in a fantasy world

www.ufomind.com...

He also claimed 115 was stable...yet when tested by REAL scientists they discovered it decayed rapidly into 113.

He never went to any of the places he claims, there are no records because hes full of [snip]
edit on 4-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

There are different isotpes of 115 just like any other, but science does not yet have the capability to add more protons in any practical manner to 115 or other elements to make it stable.. and yes, there are currently accepted theories of islands of stability with these and even higher than 115 elements, but the technology to physically make them stable by adding protons doesn't exist, at least not publically, or in a way that could produce any usable quantity

So, Mr. Lazar was not wrong at all about that. but alas, the haters will keep on blasting away at him and anyone else who shakes the tree..

Your bias against Bob Lazar isn't actually founded on anything factual.. islands of stability

When Bob first came out with the stuff about 115, it was considered fringe that there could even be stable isotopes of the super heavy elements. and now they have worked it out that it isn't far fetched at all.

Also, when you mess with the military and divulge top secrets, they can and will erase your background so that you have zero credentials...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i need to get through all 13 pages of this thread to see how this has been addressed but suffice to say,

i really, really would like to adapt my car to run on his hydrogen system!

www.switch2hydrogen.com...www.switch2hydrogen.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

This picture of the supposed ID card has been posted so many times it probably got tired. I do not believe it's a real document. There are a few reasons:

a) anyone who worked for a government agency (and I have) knows that ID cards have the official seal of the agency that hired you. Example of such seal: Office of Naval Intelligence

b) if you follow the link I just provided, you will see that there is the OFFICE of Naval Intelligence, not a "Department". Sorry but names of military organizations just can't be that confused.

c) spelling of "Of" on that ID card. It's capitalized, which is not in agreement with spelling standards when official organizations are involved.

d) amateurish double blue line decoration in the upper left corner. Just screams "Microsoft Paint" or "Photoshop".

e) this particular image of the alleged ID is pretty unique: in this one, you can see the transparent tape, the kind used in label printers, that was used in preparation of this forgery. There are a few overlapping pieces. Real ID are always printed right on plastic.

f) the typeface in which "MAJ" was printed is extremely typical of label printers, in particular the Brother brand but I can't exclude Casio.

g) the size of the photograph relative to the card is miniscule. It's a photo ID, after all, and if it's hard to see the face, it's pretty useless.

h) every single ID card I've seen had a punch-out so that it can be attached to a clip. This one in the pic does not. I agree this is less important than other points.

i) there are two versions of this image circulating on the Web -- one with rounded corners and the other one like this, with straight corners. Can't be true.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The good ol' Lazar story. If I remember correctly Lazar said that these were fabricated to give you a "idea" of what his badge looked like. Lazar himself even stated that he could not take his badge with him when he worked at S-4 (if he worked there). That everything was taken at the end of the day to keep the secret safe. Lazar "reconstructed to the best of his ability" I.D badge.

I spent much time (more time then other UFO related events or ufology 'hoaxs" excet Dulce Underground Base) researching his claims and his story along with cross referencing Mr. John Lear's claims about Lazar as well.

The same arguement comes back, he never attened MIT or any other school for that matter...This may be true according to their "records" but as we know the gov't can make sure of certains things and remove certain things. IF he did attened these schools his records would have been deleted.

This story if very interesting because of all the information that is missing or inconclusive...I do have one question though...Why would a man ruin his own reputation by claiming something like this, it just doesn't add up..?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

If you want to make money and maybe have succes enough to go international you requier a good trustworthy and reliable friend.

What you do is inventing a story which will be "witnessed" by your friend. If the story is interesting enough and if possible you are able to plant evidence which can be referenced by investigators you can think about writing a book.

That is how scams are made in the world of ufology..... and in any expertise really.

PS if your friend has really good cridentials and you are able to make him belief something or make him join you in your scam the chance for succes is (almost) garanteed.

edit on 8/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
The good ol' Lazar story. If I remember correctly Lazar said that these were fabricated to give you a "idea" of what his badge looked like. Lazar himself even stated that he could not take his badge with him when he worked at S-4 (if he worked there). That everything was taken at the end of the day to keep the secret safe. Lazar "reconstructed to the best of his ability" I.D badge.

This is never mentioned on most sites where the image was posted. But thanks for confirming that these are fabrications.

EDIT TO ADD:
as you can see, a lot of people everywhere take this FAKE DOCUMENT as proof of Lazar being genuine. To me it really does look like a deception scheme.

The same arguement comes back, he never attened MIT or any other school for that matter...This may be true according to their "records" but as we know the gov't can make sure of certains things and remove certain things. IF he did attened these schools his records would have been deleted.

Well this discussion has been going on for years now, so it's a bit boring to reply to this argument, but I will -- it's impossible to erase traces of a graduate student in physics. The way this field works is such that there are always publications and conferences with your name in them. Sequestering hardcopy and electronic libraries is just plain impossible. There are libraries outside of the US jurisdiction as well. What's more, your paper is likely to be referenced elsewhere, with a cascading effect. The entropy is just too large.

More here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-12-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone just say to Lazar, "help put the controversy regarding your credentials at least partially to rest, and show us that you know how to solve this set of differential equations...." Or something along those lines.

Surely Lazar could solve such problems, correct, if he really is what he says he is? And if he's reasonable, he understands the necessity of such questions, given the weight and nature of his claims. So he couldn't *reasonably* refuse to answer. After all, he says the official evidence of his academic credentials has been destroyed, so therefore the only other option is to test those credentials *unofficially*. Okay. So let him answer some questions whose solutions (and required processes) simply cannot be faked.

Or does this just make too much sense to be taken seriously? Lazar is clearly a fraud, in my opinion, so I haven't kept up and I just don't know whether anyone's ever tried this? Manners are not an issue; Lazar should understand the reasonable concerns about his credibility and at least be willing to show us some level of mastery of calculus or something, right? Has this been attempted? What were Lazar's responses?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As previously stated... Bob himself stated that the ID was recreated based on his memory... yes/no??? So what's in it for you to continue to discredit him. Why so hard pressed???

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah I feel 'ya this is a bit played out. I'm trying to find the video wher ehe admits they were fabricated but I'm on a work computer where videos are blocked :/

Either way hoaxer or not. He got nothing out of it either way except a small bit of fame (if you can call it that).

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
As previously stated... Bob himself stated that the ID was recreated based on his memory... yes/no??? So what's in it for you to continue to discredit him. Why so hard pressed???

Yes he stated that they were fabricated to give you a "idea" of what they look like.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

a) this is the first time I hear about this being a fabrication in Bob's own words. As is evident even from this thread, a lot of people are led to believe that this is genuine.

b) what purpose does a mockup like this serve? I mean, a genuine document could be a proof of sorts, with caveats. But a homemade replica? Anybody can say "I worked for a super secret govt agency and that's what my ID looked like, here, I just drew it with crayons".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The ID badge I posted is the first version that Bob made, there's at least 1 other with a different photo, rounded corners and isn't glued or taped together.

At about 28:13 in this video Bob calls it a representation.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
The ID badge I posted is the first version that Bob made, there's at least 1 other with a different photo, rounded corners and isn't glued or taped together.

Thanks for the video. Bob surely doesn't make sense when he tries to speak about physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join