It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

What are you not getting about what I have been trying to say? I have never said that BOBBIE was even a engineer! I have never said that he had any special skills at all! He could very well ave been the trash boy at Los Alamos! But he did work there!

I am agreeing with you on his claims being a total story!......continued 1 sec.ok? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

He may or have may not been anyone of real significance as the Agency is capable of alot. But one thing he did do and there is a viable witness...as he was there....he went into the desert and video taped something he should not have.....and he got caught....and he may have been lying to his friend about the importance of his station at Groom Lake....he could have just been a meet and greater to open a door for Brass and Lochheed Bosses.....he might have worked in the kitchen for all we know.

My point is....his story is bogus....his credentials are bogus....what he actually did there...I don't know.....but because hehad someone with him and because of the Agencies meticulous manner of covering everything....they left nothing to chance....so they made him say publicly what he said.

What he filmed could have been a new CIA drone instead of a saucer.....but it was something and he is both alive and not making MILLIONS on his experiences because....A. To have him killed would stir up a PR nightmare as well as if he is killed his buddy has to be killed also. B. If it was not for the fact that the Agency has him on lockdown 24/7 wherver he may reside public or otherwise... and they will not allow him to profit on what would be....fake or fact....a HUGE AMOUNT OF INTEREST AND OODLES OF CASH....He would do exactly that!

This is where the Agency screwed up. A person who can sign a multimillion dollar book deal in a phone call.........DOES SO! They do not just do nothing! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
What he filmed could have been a new CIA drone instead of a saucer.....but it was something and he is both alive and not making MILLIONS on his experiences because....A. To have him killed would stir up a PR nightmare as well as if he is killed his buddy has to be killed also. B. If it was not for the fact that the Agency has him on lockdown 24/7 wherver he may reside public or otherwise... and they will not allow him to profit on what would be....fake or fact....a HUGE AMOUNT OF INTEREST AND OODLES OF CASH....He would do exactly that!

This is where the Agency screwed up. A person who can sign a multimillion dollar book deal in a phone call.........DOES SO! They do not just do nothing! Split Infinity

Looks like you are som1 in the know. I assume the agency confiscated the film.
24/7 is ahem.......! believable enough.
But he could still cash in on giving interviews on radio.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Laxpla

We do not know if Bob went to MIT....he might have gone somewhere else....he was forced to create a falsehood of lies about himself. But even if he did.....the Agency can move mountains. Split Infinity

"Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology"

Out of his own mouth, he would have a degree. You don't "lose" diplomas. He didn't even know any of his teachers names, he needs some sort of proof he went to college. Hell, I still have stuff from my freshman year college.

There's a ligitimate reason for pulling one's verifiable information. Identifying an instructor would be stupid on his part. It would be putting the instructor in harms way. I totally agree with his reluctance to involve anyone other than himself to PROVE anything. After all that has happened to me (and I'm an absolute nobody)... when I go out in public... I avoid past acquaintances because I fear for their lives. Some have been picked off. This is the result of being a whistleblower. When Lear said that they will even go after your dog/pets... he knew what he was talking about. They know how to get in your face from great distances.There are ways to harass/terrorize people that you cannot imagine.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
I totally agree with his reluctance to involve anyone other than himself to PROVE anything.

OK, so what do we have here?

a) It's only Bob's word. There is no other evidence. There is no proof of anything. The government ID which is plastered around the Internet turned out to be a fake, but most people don't realize it.

b) Every time he opens his mouth to talk about physics, he sounds like a moron. It's like someone is pretending to be fluent in Mandarin, but instead they are making up "Chinese-y" sounding words and intonations. Some people who don't know Chinese may be convinced that he's indeed speaking a regional dialect of Mandarin.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join