It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

b) if you follow the link I just provided, you will see that there is the OFFICE of Naval Intelligence, not a "Department". Sorry but names of military organizations just can't be that confused.

I find this mistake interesting because in the Alien Interview dvd there is a DNI watermark on the footage that is supposedly "Department" of Naval Intelligence. Both Bob's story and the Alien Interview story by "Victor" also tie themselves to the MJ-12 hoax. I've been wondering for awhile now if Bob came up with his story on his own, or if he was picking up the droppings left by a couple of dodo birds in the 80's.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think y'all should take a look at THIS.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Ok... I looked.. and? Because a company calls itself S4 means exactly what? Didn't see them selling Antimatter drives....
If I start a business and call it Majestic 12... what would that proof to you?

The way some of you guys collect and evaluate "evidence", I hope you're not in law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Ok... I looked.. and? Because a company calls itself S4 means exactly what? Didn't see them selling Antimatter drives....

The way some of you guys collect and evaluate "evidence", I hope you're not in law enforcement.

Customers...

Careers... scroll down and click Communications Integration Planner... and read the job description.
edit on 8-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Customers...

Careers...

Still.... and? Do you know how many companies have that same list of customers?
Besides that they've been established in 1999...

There is also a company called Cyberdyne... Does that mean Skynet and the Terminator are real?

Puh-lease....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Someone claimed S4 doesn't exist. I say it does... because I found it once on Google Earth. I also think S4 Inc. is significant because antimatter drives isn't the only alien technology we've gotten our hands on and put to use.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Someone claimed S4 doesn't exist. I say it does... because I found it once on Google Earth. I also think S4 Inc. is significant because not all alien technology is about anti-matter drives.

S4 does not exist. A facility in that area buried in Area 51 and the other areas around it....as Area 51 was a public or military designation of subdivisions of that states desert areas that had no county names because thay had no people living there.....thus no political districts.

S4 is a name given to a faulse site at a faulse stated location by Bobbie....because he was told to do so by the AGENCY! Do you seriously think that a person who understands the repercusions and penalties of divulging the location of such a sight would be?

He had a choice....either tell the media and othres this line of crap that makes you look like a hoaxer....or.....you will die in a tragic car accident or cancer or your family will suffer. The Agency does not #@$% around! But as I stated earlier....this whole mess was a screw up by someone at the Agency as they could just have handled it without all the faulse E.T. bull and had Bob confess it was a hoax and a joke for his former co-workers at Los Alamos!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Oh puh-lease... everybody knows where Area 51 is. It pops up when you enter it into Google Earth for crying out loud. Knowing about it and where it's located isn't a crime. How absurd. Same goes for S4.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

If you found it once you can find it again. Show us.
I'd like to see it because I've never seen any indication that there's 9 hangar doors in the side of the mountain, or that there's a fence or gate, or any roads or tracks nearby.

What is the other alien technology we've gotten our hands on?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I don't remember the directions how to locate it... so NO... I don't think I can find it again. But it is there. The doors go into the side of Papoose Mt. That's about all I can remember for now. Even with directions, it took me a couple of hours combing the area before I finally stumbled upon it. I suspect nowadays that it's location has been digitally camouflaged.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

You and Gary Mckinnon should team up, you'd make quite the research team

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Oh puh-lease... everybody knows where Area 51 is. It pops up when you enter it into Google Earth for crying out loud. Knowing about it and where it's located isn't a crime. How absurd. Same goes for S4.

You misunderstand me. I am a person who knows E.T. to be a reality and if you understand this next staement....I HATE THE #@&%#$@ DESERT!

Area 51 has a real name....it is located at the ancient dry named GROOM LAKE.....and was discovered by a man who worked with Lockheed as he was asked to find an area with a long flat surface for testing secret military aircraft.

S4....was a coverstory name given to Bobbie to tell everyone....AFTER he screwed up!

What you and alot of others don't realise is that Bob....NEVER intended to go public and although he did get some actual vids of craft....what the public sees is just a part of the vid. Even though Bob NEVER INTENDED to go public....he was caught out in the desert with his bud that nite with the vid....as Bob's ego got the best of him and he got caught by the Agency Security that moniters everything that is hot or cold or breaths or moves or tunnels or does ANYTHING.....within 200 KLICKS of that place. You think they couldn't find two guys with a vido camera close enough to record?!

His punishment was either DIE or....being that the Agency takes no chances and even though they only found the vids....they wanted to mke sure...that if for some reason Bob was able to fool them and have other Ultra Secret data...and if dead they would be released....they forced him into discrediting himself and make himself into a big JOKE. ALL UFO BUFFS data given to them by Bobbie is bogus faked material ESPECIALLY that badge!..LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Whatever floats ur boat.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Whatever floats ur boat.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH....look at the picture in the post a few up that has Bobs name and picture ans even S4 on it. Do you really think this is real? Do you think that even if it was....they woud allow anyhing to be copied or carried out of the most advanced and secret military R&D base and sites around it in the WORLD?

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by shushu

When I do my research... I make it a point NOT to break the law. I'm just good at connecting DOTS.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by shushu

When I do my research... I make it a point NOT to break the law. I'm just good at connecting DOTS.

And just what sources are you using for research? Besides the screw up of some Files last minute dumped into the Dept. of Agriculture as they relate to E.T. the FBI and Curtis LeMay......and a few other things after the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT was passed and they had all these PAPER files and needed to hide them.

And testimony by former Astronauts and men of the Armed Forces that have come out such as those who were on some US bases in GB....as well as a few abductees who have yet to remove their tracking devices....but once any form of active scan is used as apposed to passive receptive scanners....the tags shut off.

What else is their to research that has anything near the verasity of statements or data of these? Pics and vids are not adequate research material....and unless you work with the Agency....you will have nothing of feal definitive or actionable proof to supply to anyone.

And even if by some chance you did get proof....the Nedia would never air it....oh....they will air vids of blinking lights and even picks of real alien craft caught on pic or vid....but if you recovered a body of an E.T.....by some frek chance....the Agency would go so far as to pull the plug or cause a small disaster to knock out brodcast unil they preformed recovery....plus...all major media world wide....has been warned and informed on what is accptable to air and what is not.

That little nut job Iranin Leader would be more afraid of broadcasting the reality and proof of E.T. and what the repercusions of THAT would mean....as appossed to chanting Death to th U.S. or killing an American born Iranian decent tourist with a gun to his head and pull the trigger on LIVE TV!

The Agency is NOT CONSTRAINED to anything other than a code of conduct and protocol mandates established by IKE and updated by BUSH SR. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Laxpla

We do not know if Bob went to MIT....he might have gone somewhere else....he was forced to create a falsehood of lies about himself. But even if he did.....the Agency can move mountains. Split Infinity

"Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology"

Out of his own mouth, he would have a degree. You don't "lose" diplomas. He didn't even know any of his teachers names, he needs some sort of proof he went to college. Hell, I still have stuff from my freshman year college.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Laxpla

We do not know if Bob went to MIT....he might have gone somewhere else....he was forced to create a falsehood of lies about himself. But even if he did.....the Agency can move mountains. Split Infinity

"Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology"

Out of his own mouth, he would have a degree. You don't "lose" diplomas. He didn't even know any of his teachers names, he needs some sort of proof he went to college. Hell, I still have stuff from my freshman year college.

LAX...as I have stated above...Just because Bob said he went here or there...Does not mean that is where he went....to school....or what college...or who his classmates were...He may have been one of a very select few who are recruited out of High School...like I was....although I did go to University and even was for a while a Professorial assistant.....but a few are recruited at a very early age who hold promise....these people are usually ones with a line of family ties to either the Agency or other Civy or Military groups.....put through a highly extensive as well as private education process....only to go directly into the Agencies field of work.

If you have ever seen a UFO show where a camera crew follows an employee at Groom Lake visually from disembarking a JANET plane and follow them al the way home to their home.....their family DOORSTEP and knock...the door opens or opens a tiny bit or does not at all because of security cameras...and before a question can even be asked....the door is either slammed shut or does not open and the cops arrive....or a closed gate community security guard will not let then into the community.

Very soon after this happened and I believe it was an HC show....a VERY NASTY FBI letter came in as well as a DIA letter....stating in no uncertain terms....DO THIS AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
continued...LAX....my point is....he was FORCED to provide faulse or invalid or unverifiable or disprovable info...as a way to discredit himself. He was first in trouble before anyone knew who he was....because he had made a video and because there was another person involved a VERY POOR WAY TO HANDLE the incident occured because if properly handled....no one would be sill talking about him. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
SPLITINFINITY... He went to Pierce Junior College. Community College. All they had to do was open the door and he got in.

You are making no sense. Maybe I'm not on the same level of understanding as "people" who get recruited out of High School. But common sense 101 (CS101) teaches you that this has no relevance. He comes out with how he went to Area51, saw aliens and help reverse engineer a spaceship and at the same time says he goes to MIT for disinfo??

"He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.” Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.” I located Dr. Duxler. He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass."

www.stantonfriedman.com...

He was forced to discredit himself? Jesus, I could go on and on for the reasons on why you are wrong and show you exactly why with a breakdown, its 2:37am here right now and its finals week I have little time. If you feel like you want me to I will though.

Please, please, please take CS101

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join