It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I came across this quote from Wikipedia:

"Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support those claims".

I want to say he mentioned his name being erased or something in one of his interviews, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know what the reason is for him having no background at either school? Thanks for any help.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

Probably because he never went there.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The guy lives in a fantasy world

www.ufomind.com...

He also claimed 115 was stable...yet when tested by REAL scientists they discovered it decayed rapidly into 113.

He never went to any of the places he claims, there are no records because hes full of [snip]
edit on 4-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Some people also claimed he never worked for JPL, but he was found to be on the phone directory.
I think he even went back to work for them after the John Lear drama.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I wonder why he is working at Los Alamos National Laboratory as we speak?
---------
I guess Bob Lazar is not a high school drop out.
He even has a successful company called United Nuclear. Try the google search.

- United Nuclear -

edit on 4-8-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Stanton Friedman on his pal Bob:

disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I wonder why he is working at Los Alamos National Laboratory as we speak?
---------
I guess Bob Lazar is not a high school drop out.
He even has a successful company called United Nuclear. Try the google search.

- United Nuclear -

edit on 4-8-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

You need to look further into it.......he doesnt workd for Los Alamos National Laboratory.....

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

As for that website of his....i could make a website and claim anything i wanted.....ive made a full size working replica of the shuttle....its on a website so it must be true right LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

People will only tell you what they personally think on the matter buddy, as truly, not one person knows if he ever did step foot on Groom Lake. It's feasible he did have his identity erased but when you watch his physics videos it becomes apparent he's taking a structured guess. Sadly, he's dropped out of the public eye and doesn’t give interviews anymore so we will always be left with the same old questions.

Many of his theories can be proven wrong rather easily, mainly due to him choosing Element 115 instead of something outlandish like 200. Had he of chosen a higher element (completely foreign to us) his claim may have stood the test of time. Technology can really bite you on the ass now!

I suggest reading some threads here on ATS regarding John Lear & Bob Lazar, it covers pretty much everything they have on the subject. Some stuff that is truly "far out there" and some that will make sense. Just come to your own conclusions and research! ATS is incredibly lucky to have had John Lear (a close friend of Bob) as a member posting threads.

edit on 4/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Grammar.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Oh look. Bob Lazar even appeared on PBS News Hour this year.
He looks older.
Hmmm......still a fraud???

Bob Lazar on PBS

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He was in a few History Channel episodes.
He saw a saucer craft wobble on takeoff or in a brief levitation.
He saw inside the saucer ship the display pannels.
Thats about it.
Sounds like the saucer police do not like people who see saucers.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
The guy lives in a fantasy world

www.ufomind.com...

He also claimed 115 was stable...yet when tested by REAL scientists they discovered it decayed rapidly into 113.

He never went to any of the places he claims, there are no records because hes full of [snip]

are you positive someone was able to create 115 yet? i know about 114 and 116 have been found - unstable. But as far as I know 115 is still missing.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is probably a man with good intentions but to great an imagination.

When trying to bring forth a theory and promote a discussion the worst thing you can do is lie. Lazar's lies have done more to discredit and humiliate the search for extra-terrestrial life than any contribution he ever gave. People like Lazar contribute to close minds.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Whether or not Mr. Lazar has lied about his credentials and what he saw or did not see for that matter, I do find it kind of odd that Edward Teller the father of the Hydrogen Bomb became obviously upset and irritated when asked to comment on his relationship with Lazar. It was according to Lazar Mr. Teller that got him the interview which led to his employment with the department of naval intelligence. In fact Teller got downright nasty when asked about Lazar.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Lazar also claims to have worked at Area 51....tho there is no proof of that...as far as i'm concerned, he's just another one of the many disinfo puppets that are planted out in the public for us to poke at just for #s and giggles.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Lazar is the real deal, are you?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Oh look. Bob Lazar even appeared on PBS News Hour this year.
He looks older.
Hmmm......still a fraud???

Bob Lazar on PBS

Thanks for the link man!

I'm always on the fence with Lazar. To me.... anyone who flames him doesn't really have any justification for doing so.

Ya...he has no credentials ...zero zip..none...... sounds like an easy task for the government to erase someones education.
Is it that hard to get that the government would do that? ...especially to someone revealing secrets?

...Either way...he is obviously a smart man and has know how when it comes to certain fields of science.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

Lazar is a joke...and I bet he has smoked more weed in the last few days, than you have in your life

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He also claimed that he worked at Los Alamos and when someone called they denined he worked there, but when Las Vegas reporter George Knapp invetigated this he got an internal directory from Los Alamos and low and behold guess who's name was in there.....that's right 1 Mr. Bob Lazar. I also saw on a video this guy who is an aircraft historian who showed a picture of Bob's Area 51 badge. In the top left hand corner there are 2 blue stripes which had something to do with the access he was allowed. Which I remember because the guy was saying that the ebes at area 51 were called blue bloods and that correlated with the stripes somehow I cant quite remember. I personally believe Bob.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Lazar is a joke...and I bet he has smoked more weed in the last few days, than you have in your life

Sounds like you're the joke. And clearly you are the one smoking the weed.

For you to expect someone to "prove" they worked at Area 51 is faulty logic.

If our government is doing it right..... then NO ONE should be able to prove that they worked at Area 51.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by moonweed

Sounds like you're the joke. And clearly you are the one smoking the weed.

For you to expect someone to "prove" they worked at Area 51 is faulty logic.

If our government is doing it right..... then NO ONE should be able to prove that they worked at Area 51.

last time i heard, our government couldn't do anything right...if they could...the US wouldn't be screwed up the way it is, right now

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join