It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I believe you are mistaken. When the craft is in omichron (spelling) position the amplifires just repel the earth. When the craft is on a 90 degree angle the Delt position is when the amplifires are adjusted to a 3 way point to draw space and time towards it. That is the way I understood his explanation.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Everything Bob said was true and continues to be true to this day. The U.S. Government will easily even Erase you if you aren't smart enough to counter them, just like what they did to that Dr. Burzynski, and thousands of other people they wanted out of the picture. everything is based on plausible deny ability or better yet intentionally ignored as not to be cornered on any given subject. the government doesn't answer to the people and as far as they're concerned we don't make a pimple on a monkeys ass and are irrelevant to their agenda.

Bob gave you the answers, now getting at the truth through the government is a different story? best bet to get at the facts is to water board security at AREA 51 , if anyone knows anything it will be them

just make sure when you're done with them you dump the bodies in the desert for the sun to bleach

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

its the likes of you that piss me off

sorry mods

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by philware

Haha.

Don't be sorry.

How about expanding on exactly "what pisses you off"

I mean.... have I said something really offensive? ....or are you just butt hurt for no good reason?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by anydaynow18

Some people also claimed he never worked for JPL, but he was found to be on the phone directory.
I think he even went back to work for them after the John Lear drama.

And that's when they started tampering with his memory.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think Phiware is bothered by your disbelief of the Bob Lazar story.

edit on 6-8-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
[mo
edit on 6-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

do you think hes full of sxxt
theres got to be some truth
to what he says

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
reply to post by anydaynow18

ATS is incredibly lucky to have had John Lear (a close friend of Bob) as a member posting threads.

edit on 4/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Grammar.

As I understand Lear was 'Politicked' outa here or 'Setup' by some ATS Moderator(s) and won't be back. As far as Lazar is concerned he's back working for the Fed's in some way. George Knapp mentioned a week or two ago he was going to contact Lazar to see what he was up to these days and might report his findings on the C2C show. Now for all you airheads who screw others in the ground, you may screw with Lazar and Lear but if you screw with Knapp you've proven yourself without any doubt a person who doesn't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

"if you screw with Knapp you've proven yourself without any doubt a person who doesn't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground."

Many Moons ago I sent Knapp an email asking him for a copy of a document he had and he gave me some B.S. excuse why he couldn't find it so if you think Knapp is a trustworthy person I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you !

And what's with this Lazar thread ? He's been proven many times to be a liar !

Why people want to keep discussing this dis-info agent is beyond me

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Again, Lazar was right about element 115.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

"Again, Lazar was right about element 115."

Again ? LOL

FYI - All of Lazars claims have been debunked and he is a proven Liar

Search for the threads here on ATS discussing element 115 and you will see the light. maybe

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
Lazar also claims to have worked at Area 51....tho there is no proof of that...as far as i'm concerned, he's just another one of the many disinfo puppets that are planted out in the public for us to poke at just for #s and giggles.

I agree.

Most of these talking heads in UFOlogy are disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

FYI - All of Lazars claims have been debunked and he is a proven Liar

Actually for YOUR information - that would help your position if it were true, but it is instead false. YOU are the liar.

Continue your limited education on the subject and you will discover - All of Lazars claims have NOT been debunked. Sorry.

Search for the threads here on ATS discussing element 115 and you will see the light. maybe

Indeed, do that. Better yet search for Lazar threads. You will note on any recent Lazar threads the famed debunkers and their peanut gallery suddenly shut up and ran away never to be heard from again when I put a few facts in front of their face. Funny how many threads here I have killed by doing just that.

Frankly it's getting old. I wish you people would get your facts straight before flaming Bob. You read some random web page that doesn't believe him and think you have discovered gold. Good for you. You ever get out and do any real research on your own?, or just read random opinions on web pages that may or may not be true.

edit on 6-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware

do you think hes full of sxxt
theres got to be some truth
to what he says

There is some miscommunication about my thoughts on him.

I DO think there is something to his story. I have never fully believed that he simply made everything for attention.

But ....someone said early in the thread that a possibility is he might be a "planted" leak.

To me that seems possible.

So I am on the fence of which truths he is really speaking.

Is he being truthful about the spaceship?

Is he being truthful about it being alien? Or is that a cover?

.....those kinds of things.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

....someone said early in the thread that a possibility is he might be a "planted" leak.

To me that seems possible.

hey dplum517,

At first glance that may seem like a possibility, but doing a follow- through doesn't really seem plausible.

Planted by whom for what purpose?

A) ...by foreign agents to expose the base to the US public? (The Soviets and anybody else of consequence already knew about it.)

B)... by our own agents to expose the base to the US public?

Either way, what is the point? "Hey everybody look at this top secret base we have in Nevada!"

Is he being truthful about the spaceship?

Yes. Myself and several others have seen it in action.

...Is he being truthful about it being alien?

Yes. This -extremely- advanced technology has been seen in action not only in the Lazar 1989 period, but also in 1967, and many multiple times in 1947.

There is not currently, and was not then, any earthly technology that can produce anything even remotely close to the jaw dropping displays of breaking all laws of -known- physics effortlessly.

Even alleged remote control vehicles would be ripped to shreds at these speeds and maneuvers.

I agree your doubts are warranted due to the astounding nature of the reality he "leaked", and trying to seek alternate more "rational" explanations is a normal course of action.

But to date no plausible alternate explanation has come forward as to how he knew of the Base's existence in the first place, and what was to be seen there and when. And also how people get in and out of there among other things. Janet flights, buses with blacked out windows, etc.

No one else in the public knew about this place or any of these details before he revealed them.

And to be able to show people on more than one occasion these amazing craft where and when he said they would be. And then later total strangers being able to go out unannounced, and independently confirm this.

So the "He was a plant" is the last gasp desperate -grasping at straws- attempt to debunk him, because the rest hasn't worked and doesn't add up.

And the "Gee could they really have erased his past" question is easily answered when the enormity of what you are witnessing dawns on you. (Doesn't take long trust me)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

YOU are the liar

Check the link below and read the entire article and If you don't have a rational counter argument that debunks Friedmans investigation ... I expect an apology from you for calling me a liar

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

edit on 7-8-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I bet you believe in Billy Meier's beamship as well , don't you ?

I bet you believe in the tooth fairy as well don't you?

See?... childish retorts certainly support your position don't they?

Simple fact is Billy Meier was not mentioned by me or anyone else. Why do you bring this up? You think your snarky remark impresses anyone? The only impressing that is done is with how shallow your upbringing and manners in a public forum are.

Here you go Mr. I love the Liar Lazar
Debunk this if you can

If you can manage a post without continued immature side tangents I will consider it. That is AFTER you respond to points I already raised to your previous post, instead of glibly moving on and pasting someone else's opinion. The buckshot approach doesn't work, sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I edited my post to be more civil but you called me a liar with no evidence to back up that claim

Lets try this again shall we ?

YOU are the liar

Check the link below and read the entire article and If you don't have a rational counter argument that debunks Friedmans investigation ... I expect an apology from you for calling me a liar

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I edited my post to be more civil but you called me a liar with no evidence to back up that claim

Lets try this again shall we ?

YOU are the liar

It is all BUNK.

Fine by me. Let's try this again.

FYI - All of Lazars claims have been debunked and he is a proven Liar.

Let's examine this very first line and see -who- is lying.

Bob's very first public claim - There is a super top-secret base just south of Hwy375 in Nevada, where they are conducting advanced research.

So you say this claim has been debunked? He lied?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join