It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar Debunked!- Here is the Undeniable Proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For a long time, We have seen debates about if Bob Lazar was telling the Truth or not. We have all heard of his Area 51 and S-4 stories. I have to admit, even I was intrested in this guy and his BS at one time!

Now there is scientific proof that Bob Lazar is a lier. This was an investigation that was conducted by Tom Mahood, who owns the Blue Fire website, which researches Area 51 and Black Projects. Here are a few highlights I have Quoted from the website:

First off, how about those neat Masters degrees of his? Now that's a BIG lie! There is no way he had the time to attend either MIT or Caltech, nor does he have the smarts. The idea of his records being erased is absolutely preposterous. Having gone through the process myself, I know that his having attended either school would be the easiest thing in the world to prove, just a trivial thing. There are the graduate advisors you have to deal with, as well as your sponsor (the professor who oversees your research). As a grad student you get extremely well known. Then there's the thesis review committee, and copies of the thesis itself (supposedly on MHD...Lazar never would say what the actual title was) and the name and author would have been entered into national research databases (which would have been done years before any "erasure" would have taken place on Lazar). Then there is Caltech degree in "Electronic Technology", a degree which the school doesn't offer.

Here the truth behind his "Missing Birth Certificate":

In early interviews Lazar claimed when he went to get a copy of his birth certificate it was (gasp!) gone! That his existence was being wiped away. Later, in posting to the internet, Huff said the real reason Lazar didn't get his birth certificate right off was that he was adopted, and the process for getting a certificate was much more involved.

Now for His knowedge of Science! If he was a scientist, he should know something about basic physics, shouldn't he? I'll let you make up your own mind:

* There are such things as gravity waves, but they are not part of the electromagnetic spectrum as Lazar has claimed. They are ripples in spacetime, generated by large masses (orbiting neutron stars, black holes and the like), a much different critter from an EM wave. Real gravity waves pass easily through matter, and aren't likely to be contained in any sort of waveguide. Further, they can have essentially an unlimited frequency range, not the 2.5 GHz range as alluded to by Lazar.

A Scientist that doesn't know that Gravity isn't electromagnetic? Strange isn't it! You would think a scientist would know the diffrence.

An how about his claim that you can bend space to make the trip shorter?

# Any time you have curvature of space due to gravity, the distances increase, not decrease.

About his claim to have been at Groom Lake:

Another source quizzed Lazar about his knowledge of the Groom facility. After all, he supposedly did spend some time there waiting for his shuttle to S-4. Lazar apparently failed this little "test" miserably with no knowledge of Groom.

Here is the rest of the document where I got my information on Bob Lazar from: Lazar

Bob Lazar is a lier! His story is a pile of #, and now we can prove it!

Tim

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. From the very first time I heard his story I was skeptical. Then I got on the internet and read what others had to say about him as far as his background, credentials etc.. and made me doubted him even more.

Parts of his story about working @ A51/S4 just did not add up to me, and I know nothing about the place other than what I have read and heard.

I suppose its possible he did work there, and when he went public the govt destroyed or erased records in an attempt to discredit him, but I doubt that.

Didn't Bob Lear discredit him a while back as well?? I thought I even remember Lear posting here from time to time, and even made a statement about how its all BS and he is done thinking about it.

So why do you think he did it? Because he is attention whore or had intentions of a book, movie etc.. and making $$$$?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Another source quizzed Lazar about his knowledge of the Groom facility. After all, he supposedly did spend some time there waiting for his shuttle to S-4. Lazar apparently failed this little "test" miserably with no knowledge of Groom.

I read in a book a while back that he was able to describe the lunch hall at area 51 with accuracy and detail. I'm still not completely convinced that he was a fake, although this has pushed me closer to thinking that he was.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I still believe he's not a fake though..

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You guys sound like the same people who write for big pharmaceutical companies saying "Vitamin E causes heart attacks." Yeah it sure does when you are practically dead anyway.

Nothing you say here is a convincing rebuttal at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thanks for this post, I always thought he was a plant.....

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Thanks for this post, I always thought he was a plant.....

I don't think he is a plant for dis-info, I think he is a con man that may be helping the government spread dis-infor for free. If the government really was hiding UFO's why would they even hesatate to liqudate him?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT If the government really was hiding UFO's why would they even hesatate to liqudate him?

Because it would make it all look even more wierd, they've done it before to other people.
He's stopped talking about it now and gets angry if you bring the subject up, and I think it's because he's fearing for his and his familys life, I think they gave some threats or payed him off.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This kind of question can be very complicated. There was a man named Carl Allen (also known as "Carlos Allende") who claimed to have participated in and/or witnessed a ship rendered invisible during WWII, and he never even went to college I believe. He has since died. This Carl Allen was the main source regarding the Philadelphia Experiment which has never been completely debinked and still pops up a lot. There was a movie or two on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lazar is not a fake. He went on the news to tell about UFOs and almost lost his life over it. Now the government has made up with him and he has his own company United Nuclear. He meets with high level government and military officials all the time and he has a high clearance at Los Alamos National Laboratory once again.

That guy just wants you to think Lazar is fake. His story might have some holes, but that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi there. I'm leaning toward Lazar being both a real sub-contracted employee through EG&G in /89, and then maybe turned coat.

If you have seen his pay slip and the reg number then you will have noticed on that official doc the last three characters on it.
Secondly, initially with Lazar's meeting George Knapp, Robert gives the full name of his supervisor Dennis.. .

All in all in the end, like so many others he defeated a death sentence by evaporating from the Groom Lake S4 situation and going public anymore. I could go on but I suppose most researchers have pretty-much made up there minds about Mr Robert Lazar.

Dallas
EDIT: OH, I have not looked it up but 'Debunked' does NOT mean Proven.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We all must accept that we do not have enough proof to prove that
Lazar is a fake or is telling the truth. From what I have heard, he was
chosen by the MJ12 to be part of a disclosure. The MJ12 wants a very
controlled disclosure, Bob went overboard and released too much.
His punishment was what we witnessed in public. These people are far
more powerful than anyone realizes. They can erase you at any time.
It is not hard for them because they have the power to do so. I don't
think we have enough proof one way or the other. Anything you see or
read must be very carefully studied. The only true way to know the truth
is to see, feel, hear, smell what it is you seek and even then you still could
be led astray. If a craft not from our present world landed in a field near
your house, and you were invited to go for a ride and witnessed things
like you have never seen before maybe then you could make a sound
judgement. Until then we are really just discussing something we do
not have the true answers to.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What about the other guy?? You know Joe someone, the one who was talking about 'J-Rod' etc? He also backed up Lazar by conferming there were 9 flying saucers being stored?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I watched a programme on TV about Lazar, and they came to the conclusion that he may have worked at Area-51 as a janitor, and this is his reason for knowing where certain rooms are and the general layout. But the rest of the information he told the press about the UFO's is BS.
In my own opinion I don't know what to believe, there’s a lot of evidence for and against this guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hi there. I'm leaning toward Lazar being both a real sub-contracted employee through EG&G in /89, and then maybe turned coat.

If you have seen his pay slip and the reg number then you will have noticed on that official doc the last three characters on it.
Secondly, initially with Lazar's meeting George Knapp, Robert gives the full name of his supervisor Dennis.. .
[edit on 13-8-2005 by Dallas]

My only problem with that keeps coming back to the security agreement that EVERYONE who works with classified information is Require to sign. If Bob Lazar really had worked there and then broke his security agreement, why hasn't the FBI arrested Lazar and put him in jail? Do you really think the government would let someone get away with breaking the law, just because they drew attention from the public? I Seriously Doubt it!

Do we have any proof that there really is a Dennis Maioney (Not sure about the spelling of the last name) working at Groom Lake? If not, how do we know that he didn't make up this person, or that he's not someone Bob knows from somewhere else?

If Lazar is telling the truth, why isn't he in Jail?

Tim

[edit on 15-8-2005 by ghost]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufi0o
I watched a programme on TV about Lazar, and
they came to the conclusion that he may have
worked at Area-51 as a janitor, and this is his
reason for knowing where certain rooms are
and the general layout...

Who would confirm the info that Lazar described?
It's not like there's any official sources that would
even comment much less confirm the layout
of the lunch room.

And the reported pay stub connection. Do the
paychecks at A-51 have "Area 51" printed on
them? Of course not.

I can't see a way that anything that Lazar describes
about A-51 or S4 can be verified. And certainly not
just because "it was on a tv program".

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The term 'Janitor', came from Burisch. Burisch claimed to have heard Lazar worked at S4 and was a Janitor - meaning he was a low level Engineer.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some questions I have about Lazar:

He claims to have attended MIT and Caltech yet his records vanished. Certainly he must remember someone from one of his classes who could possibly confirm he attended. Has he ever produced any paperwork, a degree or even some certificate that would provide some evidence he attended? Could he name a professor he studied under while he was there?? Maybe financial records like an old receipt, student loan form, a check he made out to the bookstore or anything??

I vaguely remember Lazar talking about element 115, and IIRC didn't he even claim to have a piece or something?? I know that sounds crazy but I figured I would ask anyway.

Has he ever taken a polygraph test?

Does anyone know what his high school records show? GPA, SAT score etc??

Has anyone else who worked at A51 come forward and verified that he at least worked there???

If he did work at a secret base and went public with something as simple or stupid as the layout of the mess hall why hasn’t the government arrested him? I know some will claim that the govt won’t because that would be admitting to the secrets they want to hide. Couldn’t the govt arrest him for something much less severe and then deny everything and claim he is a quack?

Has anyone with some real technical or scientific knowledge ever asked Lazar some hard questions or tested him to see how knowledgeable he really is?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lazar is one of those things I've never really made my mind up about. The problem with cases like this is that there's frequently evidence pointing both ways, and both can be seen as conclusive.

You all do have one good point - how can anything he said be corroborated? Suppose he did work at A51. After all he's been through, people will be hesitant to come forward in support of him. That works both for him and against him - noone can come and say hes right, but noone can say hes wrong either.

The point made about the Secrets Register thing is quite interesting. It's roughly similar to the UK's OSA, isn't it? I'm pretty sure under the OSA peopel can be detained (not sure about arrested) so I assume it's the same over there in the States. But, once again, the fact hes still a free man cuts two ways - either hes lying, and the government don't care, or they do but arresting him would cause too many people to feel vindicated in their opinions.

The suggestion of a polygraph. Let's face it, if he passed, people would dispute the results. If he failed, people would say it was due to stress and fear distorting the readings.

The idea of asking him questions may not be as simple as it seems. I know a teacher who studied Theoretical Physics at University but doesn't know very much about some of the more modern concepts. It is indeed possible that a question on recent sciences would be outside his purview even if he did have a degree.

The point I'm trying to get across here is that without further information/investigation, it is close to impossible to prove anything either way.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
One more question. How is Lazar and his claims generally seen in the UFO research community? Is the general consensus that he is the real deal, a hoaxer, or a disinfo agent?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join