It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Bob Lazar is a fraud. Period.

If he's got all figured out...why in the world is he not just publishing a proper paper, with the relevant equations, and goes and collects his Nobel prize in physics already? Hmmm... because he doesn't even properly understand the standard model in physics?...uh..yeah, that's it. Bob.. give me 1..just 1 equation with your fantastic claims and we'll see.... I guess he doesn't want to be remembered as the guy who proved Einstein, Planck, Maxwell and pretty much each one of the the great Physicists wrong..because he's so humble.
)

If every physicist was amazing and could strive or a noble prize then we wouldn't be needing' aliens' to help us explore the galaxy as we would be more technically advanced than the ancient aliens that shacked got the virgin mary pregnant.

Lots of no talents get into government jobs and big organisations straight from university, depending on the universities you go to, the secret services in the UK is also known to persuade people to abandon their degrees with vast salaries. This man ruined his career by telling the truth. He's no the only person in the world to offend the gov and have their histories erased to discredit then. Similar with all these random 'charges' he has had against him by the police, very obscure, but the only things they could get him for!
edit on 5-12-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

reply to post by Arbitrageur

Why drag innocent people into a dangerous situation after going public? I'm just surprised that nobody has come forward and said they knew him... unless they've been suppressed. If he were running for president they would be crawling out of the woodwork.
Like the professor who taught Bob and said "yes I remember Bob, he was in my class and was one of my more creative students", except that never happened, right? Exactly how would that put the innocent professor at risk to say Bob was in his class?

And how does this even begin to explain why Lazar seems more uneducated than educated?
edit on 5-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

I have my theories. I suppose now is the time to keep them to myself.

Whats your theories?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Bob Lazar is a fraud. Period.

If he's got all figured out...why in the world is he not just publishing a proper paper, with the relevant equations, and goes and collects his Nobel prize in physics already? Hmmm... because he doesn't even properly understand the standard model in physics?...uh..yeah, that's it. Bob.. give me 1..just 1 equation with your fantastic claims and we'll see.... I guess he doesn't want to be remembered as the guy who proved Einstein, Planck, Maxwell and pretty much each one of the the great Physicists wrong..because he's so humble.
)

If every physicist was amazing and could strive or a noble prize then we wouldn't be needing' aliens' to help us explore the galaxy as we would be more technically advanced than the ancient aliens that shacked got the virgin mary pregnant.

Lots of no talents get into government jobs and big organisations straight from university, depending on the universities you go to, the secret services in the UK is also known to persuade people to abandon their degrees with vast salaries. This man ruined his career by telling the truth. He's no the only person in the world to offend the gov and have their histories erased to discredit then. Similar with all these random 'charges' he has had against him by the police, very obscure, but the only things they could get him for!
edit on 5-12-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

Even if you believe the nonsense of his entire history being erased, the fact remains that he doesn't understand physics... He doesn't understand tensor mathematics.... He doesn't understand and misrepresents the standard model of physics...
Hence, if you claim to have 2 masters degrees, from MIT and CalTech and you're still confusing "weight" and "mass" and cannot provide or demonstrate a single mathematical equation supporting your earth shattering physics, then you are a fraud. Simple as that.
edit on 5-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thoroughly looked for S4 in all satellite images I was able to find on the net, I couldn't even find evidence of tire-tracks leading to the supposed S4 area. Look for yourself, S4 isn't there.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by nv4711

4711....then why the hell is his name and telephone number and extention listed on PUBLIC GOVERMENTAL telephone directories of Los Alamos? As well as another public employee listing?

These things exist and are real....check it out. Split Infinity

Hey Split..... He was listed as a contractor's employee not a Government employee. And as the esteemed poster above already said, that doesn't make his other claims to be true. I want to see his high school grades.... It takes some seriously good grades to be accepted at the MIT...

Uh....pretty much everything he says about physics is wrong.... And by that I mean him talking about established theories that every ( MIT and CalTech) trained scientist would know inside out....

Yannow... somebody hijacked my keyboard a few minutes ago... so I decided to reboot to snap his little tentacle off. I post this response and lo and behold... look at the time date stamp of my post and the guy's above me. They're black.

Continuing...

So what exactly are your credentials, NV4711???
edit on 5-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Why drag innocent people into a dangerous situation after going public? I'm just surprised that nobody has come forward and said they knew him... unless they've been suppressed. If he were running for president they would be crawling out of the woodwork.
Like the professor who taught Bob and said "yes I remember Bob, he was in my class and was one of my more creative students", except that never happened, right? Exactly how would that put the innocent professor at risk to say Bob was in his class?

And how does this even begin to explain why Lazar seems more uneducated than educated?

I have my theories. I suppose now is the time to keep them to myself.

Whats your theories?

Testing... this is a test. I'll get back to you... gotta check something out.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

4711....then why the hell is his name and telephone number and extention listed on PUBLIC GOVERMENTAL telephone directories of Los Alamos? As well as another public employee listing?

These things exist and are real....check it out. Split Infinity

Hey Split..... He was listed as a contractor's employee not a Government employee. And as the esteemed poster above already said, that doesn't make his other claims to be true. I want to see his high school grades.... It takes some seriously good grades to be accepted at the MIT...

Uh....pretty much everything he says about physics is wrong.... And by that I mean him talking about established theories that every ( MIT and CalTech) trained scientist would know inside out....

Yannow... somebody hijacked my keyboard a few minutes ago... so I decided to reboot to snap his little tentacle off. I post this response and lo and behold... look at the time date stamp of my post and the guy's above me. They're black.

Continuing...

So what exactly are your credentials, NV4711???

Had some strange effect with a post too.... Hmmm... Uh well... Anyways...

My credentials? With regards to what?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

This post...

You responded with this...

Even if you believe the nonsense of his entire history being erased, the fact remains that he doesn't understand physics... He doesn't understand tensor mathematics.... He doesn't understand and misrepresents the standard model of physics... Hence, if you claim to have 2 masters degrees, from MIT and CalTech and you're still confusing "weight" and "mass" and cannot provide or demonstrate a single mathematical equation supporting your earth shattering physics, then you are a fraud. Simple as that.

By any chance do you have a link as to where he confuses "weight' and "mass...'' just so that I can determine if he may have mis-spoke??? And for you to catch this error means that you have a genuine understanding of physics... so I need to know why you're so smart. Do you have a degree in something or excel in something relevant to the subject matter???

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by anydaynow18

Probably because he never went there.

He did go to Area 51.. from the outside at least

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

This post...

Not sure what credentials I would need to make that statement but ....

He has yet to provide a single math equation to go along with his descriptions of how the fabled propulsion system works or any other of the claims he's making, for that matter. Physics = Math, no equations, no physics, no theory and definitely no practical application.

Lazar said: "There are currently two main theories about gravity. The "wave" theory which states that gravity is a wave, and the other is a theory which includes "gravitons".." He goes on to say that gravitons are "nonsense"

The only nonsense is what he says. The only accepted theory of Gravity is General Relativity and there Gravity is a distortion of space-time and neither a wave nor a particle.
As far as Gravitons are concerned, this belongs to Quantum Mechanics, which is currently lacking a theory of Gravity, but if this theory is found than the quantized Gravity is the currently predicted Gravitons. So unless QM is nonsense to Lazar, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Lazar said that: "Gravity A is what is currently being labeled as the strong nuclear force in mainstream physics..."
Besides the question what "Gravity A" is supposed to be, it is utter rubbish... and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding the standard model of physics. Gravity has absolutely nothing to do with the strong nuclear force.

There are many more examples like this demonstrating his funny physics.

He also said that in his antimatter propulsion system, 100% of the matter/antimatter annihilation is converted into energy. This of course is wrong. In a Matter/Antimatter collision, roughly 50% is converted into energy, the rest is converted into unusable Neutrinos. He better checks his fuel tank when going on a space cruise so he doesn't run out of gas because he can't properly calculate his "gas" mileage...

Good enough?....

Edit to add link:

Lazar Interviews

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

This post...

You responded with this...

Even if you believe the nonsense of his entire history being erased, the fact remains that he doesn't understand physics... He doesn't understand tensor mathematics.... He doesn't understand and misrepresents the standard model of physics... Hence, if you claim to have 2 masters degrees, from MIT and CalTech and you're still confusing "weight" and "mass" and cannot provide or demonstrate a single mathematical equation supporting your earth shattering physics, then you are a fraud. Simple as that.

By any chance do you have a link as to where he confuses "weight' and "mass...'' just so that I can determine if he may have mis-spoke??? And for you to catch this error means that you have a genuine understanding of physics... so I need to know why you're so smart. Do you have a degree in something or excel in something relevant to the subject matter???

Yes, I have a degree from MIT and CalTech...but the government erased all my documents.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Lazar is a mixed bag. On the one side he says he went to M.I.T. He says he went to CalTech. There is no evidence that he did at all. The only professor he remembers happens to be the name of an instructor at a community coloege Lazar attended AT THE SAME time he says he went to M.I.T., though he's not sure because somehow he doesn't remember when he graduated from M.I.T., his most profound academic achievement. Indeed, his standing in high school was barely above normal. His grades were nowhere near good enough to get into M.I.T.

On the other hand, he was in the right place at the right time. We have a W-2 that places him at least nearby, though the W-2 is for a few hundred dollars and couldn't possibly be for more than two week's worth of work. He never did get a top secret security clearance. Lear says it was because he got an acromonious divorce, but Lear isn't so credible himself. That begs the question because Lazar wouldn't have been given access without more than a top secret clearance. Plus, there's no doubt Lazar is a bright guy.

What is the most plausible explanation?

Lazar is a bright guy who never finished college. He's always been interested in stuff like UFOs. He meets Teller, who gives him a connection. Lazar gets a job as an engineering technician (not a physicist, not an engineer) with a contractor where he works for a couple of weeks. Because of his problems he never gets a security clearance and never gets to Area 51. His employment is short-lived.

But....

He can spin a good story. As he 'studies' UFOs and hangs out outside the base trying to photograph them he concocts a fantasy that he was actually there. His story is light on details--anybody could make up the description he gives--and full of pseudo-physics. Real physicists have looked at what he said and called it a cross between nonsense and, if he actually figured it out, the Nobel Prize. As his story gets more detailed he fills it with a fake education. At some point people start to question him and investigate his claims, finding many of them bogus. So Lazar bails. That fits the facts as we know them and it accounts for the fakes.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Lazar is a mixed bag. On the one side he says he went to M.I.T. He says he went to CalTech. There is no evidence that he did at all. The only professor he remembers happens to be the name of an instructor at a community coloege Lazar attended AT THE SAME time he says he went to M.I.T., though he's not sure because somehow he doesn't remember when he graduated from M.I.T., his most profound academic achievement. Indeed, his standing in high school was barely above normal. His grades were nowhere near good enough to get into M.I.T.

On the other hand, he was in the right place at the right time. We have a W-2 that places him at least nearby, though the W-2 is for a few hundred dollars and couldn't possibly be for more than two week's worth of work. He never did get a top secret security clearance. Lear says it was because he got an acromonious divorce, but Lear isn't so credible himself. That begs the question because Lazar wouldn't have been given access without more than a top secret clearance. Plus, there's no doubt Lazar is a bright guy.

What is the most plausible explanation?

Lazar is a bright guy who never finished college. He's always been interested in stuff like UFOs. He meets Teller, who gives him a connection. Lazar gets a job as an engineering technician (not a physicist, not an engineer) with a contractor where he works for a couple of weeks. Because of his problems he never gets a security clearance and never gets to Area 51. His employment is short-lived.

But....

He can spin a good story. As he 'studies' UFOs and hangs out outside the base trying to photograph them he concocts a fantasy that he was actually there. His story is light on details--anybody could make up the description he gives--and full of pseudo-physics. Real physicists have looked at what he said and called it a cross between nonsense and, if he actually figured it out, the Nobel Prize. As his story gets more detailed he fills it with a fake education. At some point people start to question him and investigate his claims, finding many of them bogus. So Lazar bails. That fits the facts as we know them and it accounts for the fakes.

Excellent - that pretty much sums it up.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Lazar Interviews

I have a problem with these "interviews." Go back and study the quotation marks and you'll understand why.

Some of the stuff you attributed to Lazar doesn't have quotes. So it takes on the appearance of hearsay by Mark Hines, M.A. as I couldn't determine what he used as his source. That's just me being picky.

I've seen videos of Lazar explaining things... by any chance do you have a link to where he says this stuff attributed by Hines??? That would make things more definitive... at least for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Lazar Interviews

I have a problem with these "interviews." Go back and study the quotations marks and you'll see what I mean.

Umm.... No I don't.... Go back where to which quotation marks?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Have you considered that he may have broken a protocol and was ordered to create a DISINFORMATION protocol break on a vid.....that used faulty physics and logic as to discredit himself? You have no idea how good the people at the Agency are! And by the way....I am not the first person to propose this concept so I am not revealing anything other than already public speculation. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Have you considered that he may have broken a protocol and was ordered to create a DISINFORMATION protocol break on a vid.....that used faulty physics and logic as to discredit himself? You have no idea how good the people at the Agency are! And by the way....I am not the first person to propose this concept so I am not revealing anything other than already public speculation. Split Infinity

This is the more likely scenario.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Darn Tootin"! I know my $#!@! He screwed up cuz he wanted to get some tail! He was then forced to do what he did. Personally.....I can't believe he is still alive!?

This is the problem with very bright geeks who are Kings of the Mind but Serfs....when it comes to intersocial skills. The big sub that gets given to the pretty girl.....just because she asked. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Lazar Interviews

I have a problem with these "interviews." Go back and study the quotation marks and you'll understand why.

Some of the stuff you attributed to Lazar doesn't have quotes. So it takes on the appearance of hearsay by Mark Hines, M.A. as I couldn't determine what he used as his source. That's just me being picky.

I've seen videos of Lazar explaining things... by any chance do you have a link to where he says this stuff attributed by Hines??? That would make things more definitive... at least for me.

Well, here's him talking about Gravity as a wave: (FF to 6:48)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

4711! LOL! How are you doing? I love reading your posts. I like the way you keep to the facts as they are presented. It is of no fault or lack of ability on your part that you do not have access to all the data......but you do!

It is just that the problem is how and where to find the data to come to a realization. Some of this data is burried pretty deep....but it is LEGAL....to take a shovel and dig it out if you find out where it is.....the public released data that is........Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join