It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Are Loyal to U.S. And Hopeful, Poll Finds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by lestweforget
You can show all the pie charts and poll results you like, doesnt change the fact that a muslim will tell a non muslim anything, a lie that benefits islam it is not a sin.

There are only three separate occasions they are allowed to lie. Muslims are allowed to only lie during battle, essentially in war. Muslims are allowed to lie in order to bring peace between two people, and also when a wife and husband are fighting with each other and they lie to bring about an end to their problems.

And is not Islam currently at war with the USA according to the extremeists?

Hence lying is permitted for anyone who agrees with them - so how would you know who those persons are if htey chose to lie about it?

It is not that moslem liars are any better or worse than x-ian or atheist or any other liars - it is that islam itself lies about it's own intentions - many call it the religon of peace - but it was born of warfare, massacre and deceit, it holds itself above everything else - moslems are exhorted not to take non beleivers as friends, and are told they do not have to account themselves to non-believers.

Mohammed intended islam to take over the world, by force if necessary and as he himself practiced. AFAIK no other religon aspires to such an ambition.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

He is saying exactly what i said in the first post, muslims in general have no guilt associated with lying to an infidel.
Much like a sociopathic liar.

Sorry if i offended any non lying muslims.
edit on 2-8-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My pleasure!

I think it's important for people to have a look at, I made a thread recently and there was quite a lot of people bashing Islam.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I have numerous friends who are Muslim, friends I've had since high school who would never lie to me, how do you feel about that?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Jesus christ is your only chance my friend, you only have to ask for forgiveness and he will forgive you!

The path of intolerance you have chosen will only lead to one place. If you truly seek a heaven and eternal life, it is through christ alone, but there are no mansions full of virgins there that i am aware of.

Hmm, I think we have a winner.

A member preaching intolerance to one faith while trying to force their own onto other members. How typical of religion.

And for the other member, yes, I was very serious when I said it because honestly, I haven't known personally or known of any Muslims in my region who tolerate or rejoice at any killing perpetuated by their fellow brothers and sisters in faith. In fact, whenever a so-called "Muslim" blows themselves up to kill others, those in my region are quick to denounce them as not real followers of Islam.

You get bad eggs in every cart obviously but I just feel that a lot of the comments in this thread are a real eye opener as to how even today in 2011, Islam is still feared by the white man to grant such ignorance and intolerance upon the topic at hand.

Brown Muslims with a fanatical distortion of their religion murder innocent Western civilians and they're feared, despised and prejudiced against yet white Christians can then invade Muslim countries allowing innocent women, children and men to be savagely attacked in the name of democracy and that's ok.

Or was it a white Christian in the White House who killed those in the World Trade Center? I forget which side ATS stands on sometimes. Either way, Muslims are blamed and the intolerance in this thread so far is deafening.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I must say that YOU seem to be the one being intolerant, intolerant of other peoples views and intolerant of other peoples religions. How hypocritical of you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

There exist exceptions to all rules. Nowhere did i state their are no honest muslims.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

And for the other member, yes, I was very serious when I said it because honestly, I haven't known personally or known of any Muslims in my region who tolerate or rejoice at any killing perpetuated by their fellow brothers and sisters in faith. In fact, whenever a so-called "Muslim" blows themselves up to kill others, those in my region are quick to denounce them as not real followers of Islam.

which is what the extremists call the "moderates" too.

But how do you know which is telling the truth? Any extremist feels he is perfectly justified telling whatever lies he needs to in order to advance his (or her) version of islam.

the point is not that there are no moderate moslems.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How do you know they NEVER lie to you?

Are you contrasting them with non-moslems who do lie to you?? Or are you saying they are perfect moslems who follow the hadith to the letter - and if so - how do you know they aer not thinking themselves at war witht the west to lying to conceal their true thoughts??

How coud yuo possibly know??

edit on 2-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Can you please explain how i tried to "force" anything?

I am a tolerant person, just not when it comes to islam.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Very interesting numbers Slide.

This only confirms what I have already known, as I have friends as well that are Muslim and I can tell you that they are just as patriotic as any other American I know.

But we all have to have something to fear! For the ignorant masses the Muslims make a great scapegoat because they are not only a majority in the Middle East, but they are also our neighbors and friends.

What better way to sucker the dupes into mass fear, or to pass unconstitutional legislation, than to make them afraid of something as close as next door?

Thanks for bringing this to light.
edit on 2-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If Muslims are so caught up in converting the infidels as we're being led to believe by some crazies in this thread, howcome in my 22 years I've never had a Muslim even once try to convert me or introduce me to their religion.

Yet I get Christian and Mormon extremists knocking on my door once a week trying to brainwash me?

If the Muslim plan is to take over you'd think they'd put a little more effort into it

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because I have honest relationships with my friends, don't know about you. I form friendships with people of honesty and character, don't know about you....and so on

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Oh ok, and I love everybody, except for Indian people....

Hello!?!? COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTRADICTION ALERT!!!!

You're a "partially" tolerant person. And you are INTOLERANT towards muslims. You are NOT completely tolerant. BASIC English man!!!
edit on 2-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
If Muslims are so caught up in converting the infidels as we're being led to believe by some crazies in this thread, howcome in my 22 years I've never had a Muslim even once try to convert me or introduce me to their religion.

Yet I get Christian and Mormon extremists knocking on my door once a week trying to brainwash me?

If the Muslim plan is to take over you'd think they'd put a little more effort into it

Oh I'm sorry, well lemme break the mold for you:

Peace be upon you brother. I'm here to deliver to you the truth of Al-Islam. We believe in God, revere Jesus, Moses, Jacob, Lot, Abraham, Muhammad, Joseph, John, Elijah, Isaac, Jonah, The Virgin Mary, Hagar, and many more. Our women cover, just like nuns, and orthodox Jewish women, and we are all "randomly selected" at airports. CONVERT!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You tried to tell a Muslim member that only Jesus will get him into Heaven and that converting to follow a fictional carpenter is the way to go.

You then claim tolerance while admitting in the same sentence that you don't have any for a particular group. Either you're a tolerant person and like everyone or you're an intolerant person and have a prejudice against a section of the community. Which is it?

I'm an intolerant person because I have no time for religion or those who discriminate and hate for any reason. What excuse are you gonna make for your obvious faux pas?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Brilliant post! Effective strategy obviously. I love how whenever there is any kind of explosion, ANYWHERE the papers always mention Islam first, sometimes even before any investigation has been done, its so ridiculously slanderous.

That is very true, I get stopped on the street regularly by people trying to convert me to Christianity, "jesus will save you" they say, well sorry guys but I don't actually need saving, I'm fine. Also I have never had a Muslim bring up Islam in a conversation, ever, this happens all the time with Christians. The only time I have EVER discussed Islam with my friends who are Muslim is when I have bought it up because I've been interested, the same cannot be said for Christians. This is true.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Finally, someone other than My.mind.is.mine and sir_slide who has some degree of intelligence here.

THANK YOU!

I agree, I've had Muslims help me or be generous and kind to me for no reason whatsoever yet none tried to convert me. On the other hand, I've had Scientologists, Jehovah's Witnesses and other sections of the Christian faith try to get me to join their little cults a handful of times per denomination.

Strange that....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That actually means that you are intolerant............of Islam. It's still intolerance, can I ask what has bought you to your many conclusions?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I love how whenever there is any kind of explosion, ANYWHERE the papers always mention Islam first, sometimes even before any investigation has been done, its so ridiculously slanderous.

Just like the recent events in Norway?

Yup, fear! Looks as thought its working.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join