It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Are Loyal to U.S. And Hopeful, Poll Finds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I have to admit i have been guilty of a little trolling from time to time here on ATS, but ive never been called names and had my character attacked like here on this thread and im simply asking questions and being civil.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yes you are correct there is a big difference between miracles and magic, one is divine one is not.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

I have to admit i have been guilty of a little trolling from time to time here on ATS, but ive never been called names and had my character attacked like here on this thread and im simply asking questions and being civil.

No, "civil" is what tolerant people are. You CAN'T be civil and intolerant, look at history. You're so far from civil that it's crazy.

Example: Your OWN POST -

You can show all the pie charts and poll results you like, doesnt change the fact that a muslim will tell a non muslim anything, a lie that benefits islam it is not a sin.

That's not even TRUE!!! Actually I should even use the WORD true because it's a complete LIE!

Newsflash: Lying Isn't Civil

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Yes you are correct there is a big difference between miracles and magic, one is divine one is not.

Yeah, and whether its a miracle or magic is subject to what a persons religion is and his opinion on anothers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I was trying to make a simple point with my initial post and that is: a poll isnt worth the paper it is written on if the information is false!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What an ignorant human you are!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

I was trying to make a simple point with my initial post and that is: a poll isnt worth the paper it is written on if the information is false!

And who in the hell are you to say whether or not the info is false? Get over yourself.

It's ramadan, most muslims on the planet who are of the age of consciousness are reading the entire Qur'an, 1 section a day, for the whole month. You might wanna consider doing the same. Not so you can learn, and convert, but so you can stop sounding like an idiot on internet threads.
edit on 3-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

Can you explain to me please what it is that i am being ignorant of exactly?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Read through the posts you've sent on here and tell me how they aren't you base your judgement on nothing more than hate, ignorance and specualtion

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Man this is fun i should try being nicer more often! My grandfather told me once "if you learn just one thing in a day, it was a good day" well seems i have had a good day and its only half over. Good day to you all!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

I already did my friend because i couldnt believe the responses i was getting.

Could the spiteful responses i have received be because i speak the truth and most muslims know it?

As they say the truth hurts.
edit on 3-8-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnang

What an ignorant human you are!!!

...that didnt need to be said, did it?... seems to me its obvious the person in question is a victim of malicious programming and, quite possibly, has short term memory loss... my gosh, they cant even remember the ugly things they posted less than a hour ago... thats sad...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I didnt write that, it was directed at me!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Maybe you should stop staring at the telebox and get cultured a bit then, couldn't hurt now could it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

yea they know mate, read what they said, first part directed at me the rest was directed at you

seems to me its obvious the person in question is a victim of malicious programming and, quite possibly, has short term memory loss... my gosh, they cant even remember the ugly things they posted less than a hour ago... thats sad... (that was the part directed at you son)
edit on 3-8-2011 by iamnang because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

i find it hard to take seriously a poll about muslims from a muslim poll group.

not saying it IS slanted but really.

The poll in many ways contradicts the stereotype of Muslim Americans as an alienated and discontented religious minority. It was conducted by telephone from Feb. 10 to March 11, 2010, and Oct. 1 to 21, 2010, by the Abu Dhabi Gallup Center, a Gallup-affiliated research group based in the United Arab Emirates. The poll, which included interviews with 2,482 adults of whom 475 said they were Muslim, has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus seven percentage points for Muslims.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

I have never experienced middle eastern culture if that is what you mean, but in six years in the navy i visited and experienced many islamic nations, how could you assume otherwise?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We're straying a bit from the topic here and getting personal. What are peoples thoughts on the results of the poll?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I never said anything about Middle East, you do know Islam is a global religion and not every Muslim is Arabic right?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here's another one for the 'muslims are terrorists' crowd:

Have a look at the poll people

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join