It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Are Loyal to U.S. And Hopeful, Poll Finds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by NadaCambia
If Muslims are so caught up in converting the infidels as we're being led to believe by some crazies in this thread, howcome in my 22 years I've never had a Muslim even once try to convert me or introduce me to their religion.

Yet I get Christian and Mormon extremists knocking on my door once a week trying to brainwash me?

If the Muslim plan is to take over you'd think they'd put a little more effort into it

Oh I'm sorry, well lemme break the mold for you:

Peace be upon you brother. I'm here to deliver to you the truth of Al-Islam. We believe in God, revere Jesus, Moses, Jacob, Lot, Abraham, Muhammad, Joseph, John, Elijah, Isaac, Jonah, The Virgin Mary, Hagar, and many more. Our women cover, just like nuns, and orthodox Jewish women, and we are all "randomly selected" at airports. CONVERT!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Ok im only a partially tolerant person, because of my intolerance toward islam.

Hows that? Im only being honest.

Maybe you should try it sometime.
edit on 2-8-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by sir_slide

I love how whenever there is any kind of explosion, ANYWHERE the papers always mention Islam first, sometimes even before any investigation has been done, its so ridiculously slanderous.

Just like the recent events in Norway?

Yup, fear! Looks as thought its working.

It was absolutely the first thing they said, when in fact it turns out it was an ANTI ISLAMIC psycho. How they get away with this is just beyond me.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

How many muslims did this anti-islamic psycho kill?

Just asking!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I don't get it, are you pardoning him in comparison to so called muslims because he didn't attack the people he hated?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, they should be grateful for being here in the first place. After all, America doesn't chop off heads for the littlest of offenses and are more than willing to teach potential hunters how to pack and use their broomstick to aim away from the, err, head...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What does that have to do with anything? He killed over 90 people in an effort to rid Europe of Islamic influence which is essentially an attack against Islam ie Muslims.

Breivik, who has been reported to have "Christian fundamentalist" and anti-Muslim views, had been planning the attack for some time, according to his lawyer.

www.christianpost.com...

On Monday's NBC Nightly News, anchor Brian Williams proclaimed that Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik "seemed to be heavily influenced by some people in this country who write and blog about the perceived threat from Islam." Read more: www.newsbusters.org...

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I could not pardon any murderer, havnt you wondered why he attacked non muslims if his so called agenda was anti muslim?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

According to HIM (as written in his manifesto) he was attacking those whom he blamed for ALLOWING muslims into the country en masse. He was trying to put an end to that specific political party by attacking the youth camp.

If you have some magic insight based off of telepathic conversations with the psycho, do tell.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Well, they should be grateful for being here in the first place. After all, America doesn't chop off heads for the littlest of offenses and are more than willing to teach potential hunters how to pack and use their broomstick to aim away from the, err, head...

Can you please cite some examples of places where they behead people for the "littlest of offenses"?

I think you may be referring to the fundamentalists that beheaded a couple of westerners a few years back and as far as those guys are concerned, the invasion of the middle east and the slaughter of thousands of Muslims is not the "littlest of offenses", only problem is that they don't have the resources to predator drone you guys so they resort to desperate things like that in order to send a message. These things are horrible, but you need to educate yourself a bit.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I do not have a clue what his motivations were or what his affiliations are, i only asked a question.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

The only people that BELONG here are Native Americans so YOU, should also be grateful for being here...
edit on 3-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Pointless question since the title, nor OP mention Norway at all. You're just trying to reach all out into the atmosphere for an excuse for your intolerance so that you don't look like a hating nut job.

Hate to break it to you, but that's what you are. I've encountered you on numerous threads and you know nothing about the faith tradition to which you are "intolerant". You seem to have been tricked by Fox News into believing that every individual muslim gives a CRAP about YOU. You aren't special, we don't need you to be tolerant to us, we don't need you to convert, we don't need you to follow sharia, we don't need you to die because you don't believe what we believe. You aren't a threat to Islam, and Islam isn't a threat to you.

I believe that when the next hate trend comes around, you will be right on it. I forecast it to be white christians, and I'm already expecting a thread and countless posts from you bashing white christians in the future. Free your mind and stop being a RC puppet.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I have already made clear that i am christian, why would you associate me with magic? There is no magic in christianity, islam though is quite full of magic!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
A lot of people seem to have ignored some of the results of the study. Here's an interesting one for you:

Turns out other religions are far more tolerant of violence.
edit on 3-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Well you seem to know alot about hatred, i on the other hand do not hate, i find it impossible, even when i thought it the right response to my grandfathers murderer. If i did truly hate him it was short lived. Christians forgive and i forgive you.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

"Soloman did not disbelieve, but the devils disbelieved, thus teaching men magic.”

Quran Chapter 2, Verse 102

That's one of NUMEROUS verses against magic

You have to be the biggest loser on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Please DON'T forgive me because I've done nothing to you short of what you've done to me.

I love Christians, I have Christian family members, YOU with your intolerance are a terrible representative of the tradition of Christ. You should study him a little more because right now, you are a TERRIBLE mirror of his character.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I have already made clear that i am christian, why would you associate me with magic? There is no magic in christianity, islam though is quite full of magic!

All the magic (water into wine, feeding thousands with a little food, raising people from the dead) in the bible are "divine miracles", right? and not magic?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

One of the moments where I wish you could either flag posts or give them more than one star.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join