It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm kind of a new member. Been Lurking for a while. Like some of what I see here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm a 37yo Ex-Army Ranger, Father, Unfunded Researcher, Crestron Programmer, Electronics Engineer, and I'll be giving a 5 min Presentation at the 100yr Starship Symposium in Orlando in the propulsion Category. I've run into Nay-sayers, Conspiracy Theorists, and others who say what I do will never get off of the ground. I know for a FACT that there is currently, right now, as we type, animal life on mars. I have seen their trails on the DM pyramid, i have seen their locations change from one rover image to the next.
I am Also a Christian. I feel its ok for you to believe anything you want too as long as its ok for me to believe what i want. I won't attack a person because they dont share my beliefs. If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask. Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

overseer1136, welcome to the Mothership, enjoy your stay
You cover some cool interest so it will be interesting to see your threads and post.

be well

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hello...welcome!....I look forward to you starting a thread on Mars and the life forms living on it. As of now ....you have 15 posts...5 more to go and you can start a Mars thread!
edit on 1-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for having me. I currently only have net access at work and on my phone due to hard economic times but I will totally upload the photos of the martian surface. I have seen some Awesome anamolies on Mars. I think the way to see some of these things is to stop looking for structures and start looking closely at terrain features as if looking for "trails". I havent seen anything on the Lunar surface but that is likely due to the lack of hi res imagery of the surface. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hi overseer1136, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So what do you think makes these trails you speak of ?
Giant worms perhaps ?

Looking forward to your Threads on this

Hello and Welcome to ATS from South Texas

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to [url= by granpabobby[/url]

I don't know exactly what makes the trails. To say it's giant worms would just be guessing. The (animals) that I have seen through the rover images resemble a snake, coiled on top of itself, with the head coming out of the bottom of the coil. The coil itself is conical in shape. The head is also raised like a cobra ready to strike. The head and neck is a pattern I have seen over and over in the pics, sometimes 4 or more in a single image. I will upload them in the next 2 days otherwise folks'll think I'm nuts. There is also another pic that's super special but I'm not gonna say what object is because I don't want be considered crazy. I'll let folks figure it out and decide for themselves. I am indeed convinced of Mars' viability to support small animal life and certainly the deeper we go into canyons and caves, the more we will find.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
apod.nasa.gov...

In the link for the above photo, zoom in over the middle right of the center rover panel. looks like an actual persons head sticking out of the sand.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

What is this green chat voyeur function?

To the OP:

Welcome! There's a lot to learn here. As you can see, I'm a newish member myself.

But look! You've already added a photo link! Excellent.

Enjoy the new adventures

top topics

join