It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a way to ignore someone so I don't have to see their posts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I see. Back to your regular programming then, Folks.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The really out there posters are why I come here, it's good entertainment reading about Indigo Babies or some new building 7 theory.

But there are also a large number of intelligent posters here, and watching them destroy a far out theory is easily as amusing.

Embrace diversity, read the crazy posts.

Some of my favorite foods are only my favorites because they have nuts in them. Life is a lot like that.
edit on 29-7-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Yeap my eyes popped out.................then realised what you did

Star for you (actually 10 if I could)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Well, as humbling as it was to be one of the only ones (if not THE only one) to foolishly take the bait and publicly call you out on it, you earn my respect for having pulled it off as well as you did.

One thing I know for sure is that you, Balkan, will NEVER see the words "Hate to tell you this buddy, but I have no clue who you even are" written from me again (at least not to you).

You get multiple
from me for a well-executed joke which turned a pretty lame thread into a memorable one.

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is the ignore function broken in your head OP? shouldnt rely on a computer for something you can do naturaly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I almost feel bad. Almost.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
click the X at the top right hand corner of your screen, do it now.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

pretty cool!

hoooooowwww did he doooooooo that!???

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Hmm! Have you examined why their posts bother you? I have to agree this sounds like a matter of self control or even self discipline. In a way it sounds as though the issue does lie with you, not him.

just my feelings without knowing all the details.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

No he/she has not because he/she is not self aware enough to know his/her own inner problems/Inadequacy. And some people just dont like the truth and it straight!!!
It is good we have some people that have the breadth an depth of mind to see the joker for what he surely is!!
Nevermind its all in a days posting.

Some people posting paragraphs of elongated twaddle while others can nip a perspective and the truth in the bud with a few lines. It distinguishes the BS ters from the real intelligent and experienced sticks of dynamite!!

My case rested!

Whos laughing now!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think you could achieve this in reverse.

Just friend lots of people, and keep doing that for a couple of days....leaving out those who make you boil.

Then just go to myATS and see only posts by those you want to engage with...

I think this would work, though I do not know if there is a limit to the number of people you can add.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

The next time you set out to create a foe, know him first, less you find your inner issue self bites off just a little more than he can chew. A dummy probably being your limit!!

You have my full understanding and sympathy for your inner issues which some of the brighter posters have had the insight to point out.

Runnng away from the truth or ignoring reality is after all not a crime, its only a flaw!

Have a nice day and dont let posters upset you too much.

PS: Consider my ID!!!!! If you want to even get close to my character, perspective or experience!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Its a fine line between a NUT JOB and something entirely dynamite different!!! Just an opinion which is what its all about.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

By that do you mean run away for the truth and only debate with those that think along the same lines.

There are many friends on ATS who sometimes boil each other some but that is sometimes thought provoking and no reason to throw the dummy out of the cot! "and not play anymore".

And if someone has to ask via a post about a way to ignore and not have to see anothers posts then one has to ask why????????????????

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I like that. Hit the X

He dunnit already. Mind you he will be back when he's changed is nappy and found his tossed dummy!!! If not his mummy!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

The essence of intelligence is the ability to recognise the same. So whats the opposite?

Got ya!!

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

Make an enemy?? Did you read the whole thread? Not sure what you're on about mate, but it pays to read the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
Runnng away from the truth or ignoring reality is after all not a crime, its only a flaw!

Self-project much?
Seriously, try reading the whole thread before you jump on your intellectually superior soapbox and start throwing insults around. Don't worry, I wasn't offended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join