It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with the Inuit people , The sun is definetly moving over a different path in the sky . See M

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Section69

I think your post likely disturbs me more than any other one I have read on this thread. Your observations are of such a casual and routine 'daily life' variety, it just screams accuracy. You obviously weren't looking for it...but it was impossible to miss seeing. Yeah... the validity of your post is disturbing on more than one level.

No post in this thread has as ANY "accuracy" whatsoever, it's child's level assumptions, there are no dates given for comparison..let alone "proof". Even worse, many posts only talk about what someone "feels".

If someone makes a casual statement like "last year the sun was somewhere else etc.."...it would AT LEAST help if that person would know exactly that the sun "was not there" *at this or that exact date*...compared to *the same date* this year etc...... but seeing that the sun is indeed in different points every day throughout the year such statements are totally meaningless.

It can indeed be that the sun is shining in some places for only a day or two, but NOT the rest of the year. For example, i used to live in an apartment where ON ONE DAY OF YEAR the sun shined through the window in a really odd way, causing shadows etc.. which was not the case the rest of the year.

Effectively, this means that the casual observer will INDEED see the sun in "unusual" places at some point throughout each year...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This has already been answered. The sun has not moved in certain places and yet we continue to get people claiming that it is. That is why I made my recent post. It is an attempt to explain the disparity. It's probably wrong, but I tried :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

You forgot to include all those such as you, your father, and the Iniut who do say something only to have arrogant people come on and ask why, if this is the case, has no one said anything.
Amazing

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

While I agree with what you're saying in principal, I have to say, if the sun was indeed in a different place, we would get almost exclusively the sorts of evidence we're getting here. Few people keep careful track of the exact position of the sun over time.

This sparks a new idea; has anyone been monitoring the positions of the stars compared to where they should be? If they're exactly where they should be, it would definitely take the wind out of some of these sails.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I feel this subject, if accurate and provably ongoing, pretty well seals the deal on proof in absolute terms of changes happening and those changes being entirely beyond Man's control or influence.

For me this sounds more like grasping for ridiculous straws so you (and others) have more and more reason too believe in those alleged doomsday scenarios, nibiru, elenin, 2012 etc.

The kicker here, it only happens in your head, it's not real.

Repeating a speculative theory (mildly spoken) over and over and call it "real" and "proof" makes it not real either, sorry. It just helps your own brain to form a false reality which does not exist.

It just gets REALLY embarrassing if one speculative and shaky theory is used to back up another one....because you wish that all that 2012/Elenin crap is true...so you welcome anything which fits in that system and backs it up, regardless how absurd and against any logic it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

reply to post by Section69

I think your post likely disturbs me more than any other one I have read on this thread. Your observations are of such a casual and routine 'daily life' variety, it just screams accuracy. You obviously weren't looking for it...but it was impossible to miss seeing. Yeah... the validity of your post is disturbing on more than one level.

No post in this thread has as ANY "accuracy" whatsoever, it's child's level assumptions, there are no dates given for comparison..let alone "proof". Even worse, many posts only talk about what someone "feels".

If someone makes a casual statement like "last year the sun was somewhere else etc.."...it would AT LEAST help if that person would know exactly that the sun "was not there" *at this or that exact date*...compared to *the same date* this year etc...... but seeing that the sun is indeed in different points every day throughout the year such statements are totally meaningless.

It can indeed be that the sun is shining in some places for only a day or two, but NOT the rest of the year. For example, i used to live in an apartment where ON ONE DAY OF YEAR the sun shined through the window in a really odd way, causing shadows etc.. which was not the case the rest of the year.

Effectively, this means that the casual observer will INDEED see the sun in "unusual" places at some point throughout each year...

All I know is that every year it got a decent amount of Sun (all the way from Spring to Fall). This year however, it is in the shade the whole day. The Sun used to Rise in the direct east and set in the direct west. Now it rises in the south east and sets in the Northwest. I don't know how to explain it, I don't feel it. I have just observed a lot of shade in my once sunny garden over time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I want to throw out a general question to everyone on this. I feel this subject, if accurate and provably ongoing, pretty well seals the deal on proof in absolute terms of changes happening and those changes being entirely beyond Man's control or influence.

There has got to be some mathematical way to determine from position recordings anywhere back in time to present precisely where the sun should be given a viewing position? I'm no math whiz and it's never been my strong point, but it doesn't have to be for some awareness of what it ought to be able to solve?

Perhaps there are tools online that can be adapted to show the track it ought to be on vs. the track it is on as it appears from here? It just seems like too basic a problem in concept for someone out there not to have made a tool to work out the solution...even if the Sun and Earth weren't necessarily the two bodies something was designed to display?

Friend:

Here lies the problem. Who controls this data? Who do you and I rely on to provide transparent information about science, the economy, what is in our food and drugs, etc...?

I am not trying to fear monger, this is a "awakening" question to all of us. It is a good question!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is easy enough to prove. Note; this may not be possible if you are living in a city.....sorry

Download HP or Stellarium

www.fourmilab.ch...

www.stellarium.org...

Wait until its dark and the stars are showing.

Check that the clocks on the software are synchronised and the observer location is right

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ever since i saw Zeitgeist like 5 years ago i have tracked the suns movements and IMO it's different, more northern and the hot weather causing the crazy snow this winter proves it, more condensation more clouds more cover the better the chance of an ice age

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

There has got to be some mathematical way to determine from position recordings anywhere back in time to present precisely where the sun should be given a viewing position? I'm no math whiz and it's never been my strong point, but it doesn't have to be for some awareness of what it ought to be able to solve?

Perhaps there are tools online that can be adapted to show the track it ought to be on vs. the track it is on as it appears from here? It just seems like too basic a problem in concept for someone out there not to have made a tool to work out the solution...even if the Sun and Earth weren't necessarily the two bodies something was designed to display?

Newgrange ,Megalithic Passage Tomb - Ireland.

Above the entrance to the passage at Newgrange there is an opening called a roof-box. Its purpose is to allow sunlight to penetrate the passage and chamber at sunrise around the Winter Solstice. At 8:58am a narrow beam of light penetrates the roof-box and reaches the floor of the chamber, gradually extending to the rear of the passage. As the sun rises higher, the beam widens within the chamber so that the whole room becomes dramatically illuminated. After 17 minutes the sunbeam leaves the chamber and retreats back down the passage.

link

Newgrange is the oldest megalithic monument in the world with a known astronomical function, and it predates the better-known Stonehenge in the neighbouring island of Great Britain by more than a thousand years.

link

Build your own .... The Newgrange Lightbox Project

Though after 5,000 years the angle of procession leaves the light falling just short of illuminating the totality of the main chamber.

------

I`ve been to the place twice - during winter solstice. Would love to of been one of the lucky few who get picked in the lottery to be inside the main chamber.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

You my friend are way off, iff you think thay want you to know, im sorry I find this ridicolous because I for one know the truth, and I know the blunt mocking of the people of earth, the secerets, the waving of the truth enfront of your faces, the symbolism, myfriend this is one messed messed messed up world, there isnt anything that is too big or too small that thay arent prepared to do, trust me on this.

Peace, love, light

and YES I have noticed, the sun, stars, and moon are off, and I dont mean that the sun is off, I think the earth is off, I think were skrewd, but thats my opinion, im a stargazer i know a wee bit about positions, and thay are off..
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: dum dum dum

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ok,ask a sailor.
How do they navigate?
What if their gps and radar is down and they are out in the middle of the ocean
with no land in sight.

A sextant (for measuring the angle of celestial objects above the horizon,) an accurate clock that can be read to hours, minutes and seconds (four seconds error can put you off a mile) and , finally, a copy of the "Nautical Almanac" for the current year. The almanac contains tables that you use to calculate the exact location of the sun, moon, planets or stars you have observed.

How many sailors are lost at sea right now?

www.nav.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If we are seeing the sun moving on a different path then a pole shift is already here!!
edit on 29-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The planets and the sun haven't moved, that's clear.
Pole shifts won't let the sun appear in another path and forget about the wobbling stuff.

What I want to know now is if the Sun realy went up one day earlier this year in Groenland. If that's realy the case we do have our explanation for a lot of stuff. There can be only one reason the sun went up one day there.

Going to see if I can't find anything about that.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They even talking about 48hours earlier in Greenland so it seems to be true.
Loved the explanation from the "scientists", so funny.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A few links that make you go hmmm. Observations around the globe dealing with anomalies regarding our sun.

The first link details the fact that Greenland saw sunrise much earlier than at any time in History.

www.accuweather.com...

Some possible explanations regarding Extremely High Horizon Refraction:
(Coincidentally NASA proclaims 2010 as the warmest year on record)

www.eh2r.com...

Now I'm not 100% sure I buy the light refraction theory for solar displacement but it makes the most sense. The only other possibility would be tectonic plate shifting due to earthquakes. Such a minor movement in land could severely alter the perception where the sun rises and/or sets. This may account for why specialized localities would perceive abnormalities to a greater extent.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Re; above post. These links do not address the issue of the normal Northwest trade winds shifting to an Easterly trade wind. My entire life the winds predominantly derived from the Northwest with the exception of warm fronts from the Southeast. Recently, the winds have shifted dramatically and is quite noticeable as I live on a barren prarie where the wind is ridiculous. Wind is still ridiculous, but originates from a different direction as per usual. This has really affected my golf game this year
None of the holes play the same anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
Does anyone know the location of an old sundial ? Maybe check to see if it is still accurate, should answer it once and for all.

Okay, so this thread is quite long, and I admit to reading very little of it, but I did see the above quote on the first page. I don't know of any old or ancient sundials (though I'm sure there are plenty out there somewhere) but here's a .pdf file that lets you make your own:

Northern Hemisphere Sundial
Southern Hemisphere Sundial

Here's a website to find your latitude:
www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com...

It might not work, but it's worth a shot. I made one, and I'm going to try it out tomorrow. Seems like a fun little project at the very least. All you need are:

-a printer
-scissors
-tape
-a pencil (or other long pointy device)
-a compass

Sorry if something like this has already been posted, but I figured if it seemed like a good idea.
edit on 29-7-2011 by T3hEn1337ened because: North/South

edit on 29-7-2011 by T3hEn1337ened because: Latitude

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Once you get close to the horizon you can't accurately measure celestial bodies positions.

Refraction plays havoc due to the thicker layer of atmosphere that the light has to travel through before it reaches the observers position.

The most accurate way to measure the passage of celestial bodies from Earth is to use those directly above.

Even navigation by sextant is considered dubious if the readings are taken within 30degrees of the horizon.

If the proponents of a tilted Earth hypothesis really want to do themselves credit....then stop going off lame measurements such as the shadows cast by trees in your backyards.

Measure using a planetarium program from the Internet.

Find a Sundial that has been around for years and double check your predicted axial pole shift.

Go and buy a cheap sextant from a marine shop and measure the Sun's position against an accurate clock and navigation charts....if the Earth has had an axial pole shift then this will show up clearly as the observed position will be different to your actual position.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Earth didn't have an axial pole shift.
The sun, earth, mars, jupiter and all the celestial entities are still at their right place above there.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join