It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with the Inuit people , The sun is definetly moving over a different path in the sky . See M

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
Whew I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. The front of my house faces east, and comes over my neighbors chimney. but the other morning I was up with the sun, and noticed that the sun was coming up behind their big oak tree instead. which facing it is on the left side of their yard. so the house is laid out like so : Tree, left side of house, front door, right side with chimney, and garage. with probably about 20-25 feet from tree to chimney. I have seen many sunrises during the change of the seasons, and the sun never moves that much from over the chimney.

Every day, until recently, the morning sun would always peek over the garage and into the living room. Now there is not the sun in your face as you sit on the couch. It is behind my house more.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by Kingbreaker

According to some you and I and others noticing this are out of our minds. I would like they dont want to believe that so many of us are noticing this.

Perhaps they should pay more attention to nature than technology...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing for your claims.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Every day, until recently, the morning sun would always peek over the garage and into the living room. Now there is not the sun in your face as you sit on the couch. It is behind my house more.

Well, it certainly couldn`t have set there `every day`as the sun sets in a different place in the summer than the winter. IF it was setting there a few weeks ago, but isn`t now, it would stand t reason that is because we are now a month plus past the summer solstice, and the sun is heading south again, as it has every year, for thousands of years....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You know what? If you are that intelligent then tell us why we are all noticing this. We just want to know why. None of us have anything but guesses. I take offense to you calling us all liars!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know if everyone else has noticed this but the Earthquake activity is just going nuts. This is particularly strong around the Ring of Fire and quite pronounced in some sections like Honshu Japan, Chile and Indonesia. The location isn't really important and not why I bring this up. Why I mention this is the fact that for both MEGA quakes that spawned Tsunami's in the last decade or so, they've stated the quakes have shifted the Earth's axis and slowed rotation by the barest fraction of measurement on both.

Obviously now, those quakes didn't shift Earth's rotation angle so dramatically that people are actually noticing it all by themselves...but back to that Earthquake activity. If a single 9 can throw the whole planet off by just the smallest hair....what does a repeated series on seemingly endless 5's and 6's off the Japanese Coast and in 3 other locations around the Pacific Rim?

Just my thoughts on this and I'm not even suggesting I have the answers...I simply want to present what seems obvious to all by what we know now. First, the Maya did predict Dec 21, 2012 for an "End"...or "Transition"...or "New Cycle"/"New Start". The translations seem to vary a lot on that one point, but the date range seems solid. Now there is only one thing in existence the Maya could have predicted thousands of years ago and accurately tracked this..whatever it is...in apparent time jumps backward on their time line as well. So it's a regular event on a regular schedule according to the Maya....

The only thing in existence this could be, to my limited scope of knowledge in this area, is an astronomical event. Nothing else tracks over a period of thousands of years, can be predicted with high precision over LONG periods of time, and could actually alter the balance or way life exists on earth..while remaining in that predictable framework.

I'd also note people have been saying on shows like Coast to Coast that we'd start seeing physical signs of this transition approaching 18-24 months. We could then expect the physical/geological changes to accelerate in both severity and frequency. Anyone else recall listening to that same general statement from different folks again and again? Looks like they are dead on right, as far as that goes..... If we suspend that knee jerk reaction that demands we refuse to believe such a thing...the evidence is building and it's near impossible to deny. I believe the events will morph over time to become totally impossible to argue or deny.

Time will tell.....Lets just keep an eye on that sun....and by goodness, someone who knows the location for an OLD sun dial or some other accurate sun measurement instrument and see, definitively and in a reproducable way just how true this is..and how far off the track really may be. Something tells me these answers could come to matter GREATLY to us in the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I was referring to "DISH Network" they have a camera pointed at the Earth on channel 287 that takes an image of the earth from 22,000 miles away on their transmitting satellite every 6 or 7 seconds. Those of you you haven't mastered the internet or do not have DISH Network can go to youtube.com... and type in "dish earth" and see time-lapse videos of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Surprised someone hasn't suggested that our universe has merged with another universe in which the sun was in a different position.

I made the suggestion on the Eskimo thread that the Milankovitch cycle, in which changes in the earths obliquity, occurring over a 41000 year cycle, could occur in sudden leaps, rather then gradually. There is also the possibility that there is a cycle that occurs over a much longer time period that we know nothing about. It amuses me how quickly possibilities are dismissed or overlooked considering the fly speck of time humans have been around to analyze, model and record observations.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Man this has really got me thinking(and that in itself is scary) but I can conclude a few things.

I have been confused about celebrities that I knew were dead and are now alive or died long after I remember their death.

I also say that Australia is not located where I knew that it was in school.

And now I know that the sun is setting further north than I remember well when I was younger.

wow I wonder if somehow I have been transported to another dimension, somehow . Dang it there has to be something to this. When people are giving convincing evidence why the sun is exactly where it should be and they must be right. But I am also right that it is not where it was. Maybe I am what is in the wrong place or at least not the same place I started.

O.K. have at me but I know what I know. I am truly confused.

I sorta had thoughts that direction.
edit on 7/28/2011 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The sun is setting at its way off were it should be.

Now at NWW 282 deg at 7:30pm pacific time

Now at NWW 289 deg at 7:39pm pacific time

Now at NWW 291 deg at 7:43pm pacific time

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe,just maybe the elite know of this change in the earths rotation/axis
and have had all the gps satellites adjusted accordingly so astronomers,who rely
on this technology now wouldn't notice.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Two words... "Pole Shift"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have noticed this Phenomena with the Sun as well.

3 Years ago I set up a Raised garden for growing food in my back yard. My house sits with the front of my house facing directly East and the Back of my house Facing directly West (almost exactly).

The first and second years I got good sunlight on the raised bed almost all day. This year the sun doesn't even hit the raised bed at all except near the end of the day. I mean like almost no light whatsoever, when it used to be light almost all day. I found it weird but anytime I try to talk about it I get laughed at basically. Just throwing that out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You know what? If you are that intelligent then tell us why we are all noticing this. We just want to know why. None of us have anything but guesses. I take offense to you calling us all liars!

I havent called anyone a liar, and if you will review my posts in this thread, you will see I have repeatedly said the only two reasonable possibilities are

1)People are seeing an optical illusion due to atmospheric conditions or some other unknown factor

2) people are basing their anecdotal claims on very poor memories. And considering how many post I see saying people think the sun always sets in the same place, or the moon always rises in the same place, I`d say that isn`t that far off.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm trying to give this the benefit of the doubt, much like I did with the "AUSTRALIA HAS MOVED" junk from about a year ago... But this just doesn't make sense. If the earth's axis were off by as much as 25 degrees, then not only would nearly everyone notice, but there would be a lot more cataclysmic changes than "fall foliage in July". Though that is pretty weird itself.

There would be no way not to notice this.

Has anyone noticed the Moon being far off from where it should be? Has anyone checked a historic almanac which lists sun positions at times of years, and compared it? The Powers That Be would not be able to altar every paper almanac in everyone's positions.

(... Almanacs do list that stuff, right? There has to be some historic book which does.)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
not only would nearly everyone notice

You would notice the sun was a little off you say? People are concerned about work, dinner, facebook, the new lady gaga video, the TV, the massive debts of countries, our families being kicked out of their houses for missing a house payment, the TSA's ability to go full vigilante on your rights.... I could continue....

Looking up is the last thing some people do each day.

If the sun is pathing a little differently these days, I don't think many people would notice.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

You would notice the sun was a little off you say?

If it was a little off, I would agree. But 25 degrees is the smallest number I'm seeing quoted. That's a pretty damn big portion of the sky. I'm pretty sure I would notice that.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

reply to post by Kingbreaker

According to some you and I and others noticing this are out of our minds. I would like they dont want to believe that so many of us are noticing this.

Perhaps they should pay more attention to nature than technology...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing for your claims.

For those who pay attention to nature have come openly and have stated their observations as to the oddity of the way our sun sets.

Let alone the Inuit people who have stated otherwise.

Say what is your point???

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by litterbaux

You would notice the sun was a little off you say?

If it was a little off, I would agree. But 25 degrees is the smallest number I'm seeing quoted. That's a pretty damn big portion of the sky. I'm pretty sure I would notice that.

After reading your reply I changed my mind about one aspect. I said in my previous post people are just too darn busy to actually notice the world around them, for many good reasons. Maybe people are just now opening their eyes to the fact the sun actually does set at different spots. It's normal and had been happening for... well... ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
The sun is setting at its way off were it should be.

Now at NWW 282 deg at 7:30pm pacific time

Now at NWW 289 deg at 7:39pm pacific time

Now at NWW 291 deg at 7:43pm pacific time

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Just curious,where is your info coming from?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

For those who pay attention to nature have come openly and have stated their observations as to the oddity of the way our sun sets.

Well, what about those of us who pay attention to nature who disagree with your claims? Are you really going to pretend that only those who support your claims are the ones who `pay attention to nature?

Let alone the Inuit people who have stated otherwise.

Clearly you have not researched that much, or you would know saying `The Inuit`feel one particular way is a misnomer, at best. Furthermore, if you HAD actually researched that issue, you would know the explanation given BY THE GUY WHO PUT THE INFO TOGETHER is that they are seeing an opitcal illusion. Go ahead, look it up. I`ve posted it SEVERAL times in this thread alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join