It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with the Inuit people , The sun is definetly moving over a different path in the sky . See M

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Actually,
what do we have here.

People seeing the Sun at unusual places at their homes, work (their normal surroundings).
People seeing now the Moon through the bedroom, never before
Someone mentioned the hours thrown to us of the sun coming up and going down are complete bs and messed up and this since a couple of months
Sun went up 2 days (doesn't matter if it's 43 or 51 hours) earlier than normal in Greenland. It seems it was not only seen un Greenland but observed at other places (Alaska, Norway)
Unusual weather a bit everywhere on the planet.
From other threads we know that birds and fish are going gaga
People mentioning that the brightness and warmth of "their usual sun" feels different
edit on 29-7-2011 by Nidwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

-=sigh=-

Please stop posting heat indexes trying to state temperatures. I mean the math is so broken when you use 105F + %20 humidity it somehow feels cooler then 105F??

If you use 110F and 80% humidity it somehow feels like 219F?

I can state for a fact the latter does not feel anywhere near 200F.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nidwin

Hi mate,

Not long ago I watched a documentary on the Discovery channel regarding north greenland where they usually always has been self supplying by hunting seels. Now it was nearly not possible due to the melting of the ice and the heat was simply to high.

If someone also saw it and maybe have a link to it, please post as it was very interesting.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker
reply to post by Nidwin

Hi mate,

Not long ago I watched a documentary on the Discovery channel regarding north greenland where they usually always has been self supplying by hunting seels. Now it was nearly not possible due to the melting of the ice and the heat was simply to high.

If someone also saw it and maybe have a link to it, please post as it was very interesting.

Thanks,

It would be interresting to know when that documentary was made.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Sorry just skipped to the end of the thread - but I live near Stonehenge (about 20 mins drive from here) and believe me there are hundreds of 'druids' that attend Stonehenge and they would have noticed something strange about the sun..... although saying that I am also convinced something is happening

Maybe only those of us who are 'awake' to such changes notice them?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Sorry just skipped to the end of the thread - but I live near Stonehenge (about 20 mins drive from here) and believe me there are hundreds of 'druids' that attend Stonehenge and they would have noticed something strange about the sun..... although saying that I am also convinced something is happening

Maybe only those of us who are 'awake' to such changes notice them?

I don't know what to think or make out of all this stuff.
If everything is true, and none is lying or confused, this would only mean that today, and probably since a while, we have all been displaced on our planet.
e.g.
Greenland isn't at the same place on the globe as it was 2 years ago and it moved southish. (South-East? South-West?) Would explain the 2 days earlier for the sun there and why it's all melting and so on.
This would also explain why people are seeing the sun and moon at unusual places.
This could probably explain nearly everything.

Would we easily see this kind of stuff hapening?
I don't know and for the moment, till it has been proven to me, I'm going to think that nothing has happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am going to keep a close watch of the sun and mark its course throughout my day.
I will also upload a photo of few later, try for a video also.
Although i am unable to go on pre-recorded data from last year, i will look through family photos from my back garden and try to match days up and also times.
It will be a hard job , but i know it will be proveable and also , with the brain , knowledge and expertise in many areas in life , i feel positive that this will be proven by myself with help and pointers from ATS reads...and those doubters that think all us people that are agreeing that the sun is not in the correct daily position will be forced to eat their own words , while grovvelling that they can not believe they were wrong the whole time!!

Proving this to be correct sounds like the greatest positive step I can make,
IIt baffles the mind that the majority of people have seen and noticed a change, yet a minority feels the need to insist that all those with senses and an actual brain are all nutters!!!

.........Quite amusing in my opinion!!

Anyway..... photos on the way , and videos, and even, if allowed.... a quick interview with myself and my Dad.

I want to keep my face away off-cam however, as i know what governments will happily do to their own people in when it comes to silencing..... That is major paranoia we're talking now, but really .... they are full of such liars and crooks that if they were to want you to shut up.... a bullet or poison would most definetly be easiest option for silencing the loud-mouth.

Anyways .... thats a whole different ball-game which we'll keep away from this thread!

......Sorry if this seems like a rant...... its early morning and i have just awoken!!

Good Day to all , Hope you all have a great one !!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

Proving this to be correct sounds like the greatest positive step I can make,

Please do. All you need to do is download a planetarium program off the net and check observations with the displayed data.

I would avoid trying to prove this with old photo's though as you need to know the exact time that they were taken.

It baffles the mind that the majority of people have seen and noticed a change, yet a minority feels the need to insist that all those with senses and an actual brain are all nutters!!!

By minority, do you mean all the people that think that there would be an uproar in the both the scientific & astronomical communities if the Earth were to suddenly tilt on its polar axis? From what I've read, this "minority" seem to be the ones asking people like yourself(the majority by your definition) to actually check your facts. This minority even have the 'gall' to offer ways to check them (sextant, planetarium software, find a sundial, etc...).

Might be time to use an actual brain and double check your claims in the real world instead of touting crap.
edit on 29/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

"Instead of Touting crap" that really is a great debate line.... i will need to remember that scientific phd level remark!!

If you do not understand me, then yes, i forgive you!

My Father is Coming on for 60 years old , He is from a highly respectable Director position of the company Norwich Union / Now Aviva . Constantly on the move day in day out.

We have lived in the current house for over 26 years.

The view from the home is astonishing! (something we have always respected and cherished.)

Now when you cherish something so much you tend to remember that place very well..... especially going by the fact it is the back garden of the family home!!

We have enjoyed dinnner and gardening and feeding the pet birds every day in the garden!!

What kind of screw loose family do you think i am brought up in??? Is in-breeding involved ?

By the sound of things.... I have a complete grasp of nature and can see it first hand from my back lawn.

You on the other hand would rather put the tv on and listen to the world changing from a 60hz TV BOX !!

Good luck in the future with your scientific analysis...... You really need to go and renew that PHD of yours!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
And ironically enough my avatar is of a sunset about 5 months ago - so when the sun re-appears here (it is England after all
) will see if the sun is in the same position when it sets

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It really does appear that the thread has become inundated with Extreme PHD Level scientfic Be-bunkers!
.......NOT!!
If you are unable to provide any useful argument for or against the cause, just please bear us all the respect that we do not want to constantly just say silly lines like......

...Get your Brain straight..... You are Nuts..... Stop touting crap.....

Always the same boring old one liners!!

You rail-roaders need to grow up..... and get outside once in a while

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

"Sun Dagger: At the top of Fajada Butte, along a narrrow ledge is a sacred Native American site given the name Sun Dagger. On the day of the summer solstice, a slender beam of sunlight passes between two rock monoliths, and bisect the center of a spiral-shaped petroglyph."LINK

That's just one of literally hundreds of known archaeological sites that are often thousands of years old that rely on the sun being PRECISELY in the same spot EVERY YEAR. If the sun had moved even slightly then EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE SITES would no longer work.....Hundreds of people gather at many of these sites every single year to experience the almost magical effect that Sun has on the surrounding landscape as designed by the ancients.......You're suggesting that NOT A SINGLE ONE of the people gathered at one of these myriads of sites has said a word about the IMPOSSIBLE fact that for the first time in the life of these ancient monuments they didn't work.
Seriously.......
You're suggesting that.....
You do realize how absurd that is, don't you?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

hahaha.... that was a good one!! I like it!

I cant wait to see you get heckled by the rail-roaders.... even though you are fooling around!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A few months back I saw an article either on here or over at keelynet (I'm thinking it was Keelynet) that talked about how one of the major airports in Florida had to restripe its runways and taxiways because they were off true North for some reason. I'll try to find that if I get time today and post a link.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Here is the link to the article I mentioned. www.sciencefriday.com... However, this article talks about the magnetic pole shifting towards Siberia. I do recall seeing several authorities on the issues involved with the Earth's wobble and the magnetic poles. When the Earth's magnetic poles shift, then the Earth itself will shift around trying to balance its mass with the new magnetic poles. This could be what is happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I am pretty certain when people see my photos that they will realize there is no space for error in my claims.
The landscape of my garden is just too tight to be able to have things out.
That is the reason why it has been noticed in the first place.
I look forward to summer every year and that is when i spend the major amount of time in the garden.
I am going to stop posting here as i just keep repeating myself, as do others.
When i get additional evidence i shall post it later today / tomorrow.
I do live in scotland, so i am just hoping the sun will come out again today!

The de-bunkers on this thread are really turning sour and very un-useful in way of argument.
As i said.... I'll be back when i got more "REAL" evidence for you to chew on.
Until then...... PEACE

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
S&F..... The facts are, we are becoming aware of it. People are just starting to notice!

Look, we live on the Earths crust, with a mantle, crust and core. We know the Earths tectonic plates move:

The plates are all moving in different directions and at different speeds (from 2 cm to 10 cm per year--about the speed at which your fingernails grow) in relationship to each other. The plates are moving around like cars in a demolition derby, which means they sometimes crash together, pull apart, or sideswipe each other.

www.cotf.edu...

Now, knowing that this is scientific fact, is it not possible that the plates are moving at a faster rate? AND in different directions? That could explain why some people see the Sun as appearing to be either more north or south?

In the same link the OP provided, I also made a statement about my privacy fence.......I will post here too.

On the Summer Solstice EVERY YEAR, the Sun is in high position (Medium Coeli) north of my fence casting a slight shadow (approx. 10-12 inch shadow) on my south side fence...
THIS YEAR at Solstice during MC, the Sun didn't even reach north of my fence to cast a shadow!!!! In fact, it cast a slight shadow on the north side!!!

Folks this may not sound significant but IT IS!! First, I rely on the Sun position along my fences for my garden and planting positions, second, I celebrate the turning of the wheel as my religion so Solstice is significant for me! IT WAS DIFFERENT! How can you explain it?

Everybody I know is noticing it too and I live in a farming town!

I'm not sure I believe it is a conspiracy, but maybe the Air Force, Scientists and NASA etc, are still trying to figure it out?

Schriever Air Force Base, a base primarily tasked with missile defense and satellite control, Air Force Space Command, located on Peterson AFB, and NORAD in Colorado Springs are all in charge of GPS! Do you really think that it would be all over the main stream media?

Thats just naive!

Also, is it not possible then that due to plate tectonics, and earths crust being newly made under the oceans, that some places are seeing this event while others are not? That's why some people are telling us that we are crazy? For them, nothing appears changed....for us, well UMMMMM its quite evident!

I was a naysayer about this in the springtime when somebody posted about it. At that time everything appeared normal to me, UNTIL Solstice I couldn't tell, but now I would like to apologize to the writer of that thread because I think he might be right....
edit on 29-7-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Thats just naive!

The world revolves around the Sun and not the USA. Most of the population live outside the USA too; it isn't the be-all and end-all of who gets to know what. Thinking otherwise is 'naive' and short-sighted.

No matter what any of the 'Sun has Moved' posse believe is happening, they need to explain to themselves why nobody else agrees, why space observatories (European, US, Russian, Chinese etc) haven't noticed and why amateur astronomers have overlooked it.

Sometimes, the world disagrees with our understandings because we're plain wrong. It takes more than a memory of a shadow to suggest the position of planetary masses have 'drifted.'

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I really love this story, it's the classic "Control Systems Theory" ! And unbeknownst to the observer, a study was taken place, leading to the conclusion that something's amiss, something is out of line ! This kind of event is remarkable and warrant further study !!! Two thumbs waaay up for Dad's keen eye :-)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2010apprentice
reply to post by OccamAssassin

"Instead of Touting crap" that really is a great debate line.... i will need to remember that scientific phd level remark!!

If you do not understand me, then yes, i forgive you!

I understand perfectly well. Did you even read my post? Did you bother to check your claims with any of the methods that were suggested?

My Father is Coming on for 60 years old , He is from a highly respectable Director position of the company Norwich Union / Now Aviva . Constantly on the move day in day out.

Good for him. How is this related to the OP?

We have lived in the current house for over 26 years.

The view from the home is astonishing! (something we have always respected and cherished.)

Now when you cherish something so much you tend to remember that place very well..... especially going by the fact it is the back garden of the family home!!

We have enjoyed dinnner and gardening and feeding the pet birds every day in the garden!!

How is this double checking your claims?

What kind of screw loose family do you think i am brought up in??? Is in-breeding involved ?

The kind that makes a statement without anything to back it up and expects everyone to believe it.

By the sound of things.... I have a complete grasp of nature and can see it first hand from my back lawn.

Kudos to you and your back lawn.

You on the other hand would rather put the tv on and listen to the world changing from a 60hz TV BOX !!

If only I could be a backyard scientist that has a complete grasp on nature. What cereal should I buy to get that kind of accreditation?

Good luck in the future with your scientific analysis....

Thankyou.

..... You really need to go and renew that PHD of yours!!

Thanks for the advice.

If you are so certain that you are right and the rest of us are a bunch of morons.....Then why won't you simply download a planetarium program and double check your hypothesis?

I am sure that you think that we are all wrong and your esteemed intellect can prove this.....then prove it. It isn't hard, it won't hurt and I'm sure that someone like yourself who can actually use your brain, will enjoy showing us how superior you are in matters of academia compared to us red-necks who can't distinguish between the scientific method and one of them dang fangled television boxes.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join