It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree with the Inuit people , The sun is definetly moving over a different path in the sky . See M

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

May be the different angle you mentioned, had to be related with some change in the precession of the equinoxes? i mean what if what we understand as beeing solid science is coming to a time when everything is debatable?
i`m in Argentina, South America and the sun comes out in a totally different place than it used to, even my wife noticed that before than me, and i really had no aswers to give her.
May be an incoming ice age is closer than we think and the consequence of the sun moving in a different path or slightly farther is causing it.
Really don`t know.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
if you had a lot of sophisticated instruments you would be able to measure the movement of the earth under your feet and the exact angle that is straight-down to the center of the Earth.

the Sun stars & moon are in odd positions to some people...thats because the expanding planet phenomenom...
it is explainable by imagining your on a large stage which is slowly tilting... the small movement is unnoticable because your body adjusts to the of gravity...but your distant reference points are just a little different.

the same techtonic and subterranian mantle plume forces that are causing 'bulges' on the Earth's crust are whats also causing all those sinkholes all over the Planet

the Sun on an apparently different path in the sky may be apparent at many different places on the globe,but only at those areas where there is a regional 'bulge'...
further investigation might reveal that the margin in difference of the apparent Sun path in the sky & on the horizon will vary....based on just where your viewing point is on the regional 'bulge'

the Planets orbit or eccenctricity has not suddenly changed... the Laws of angular momentum would preclude that kind of thing unless we were hit by an invisible comet or other cosmic body,,, which does not follow the laws of physics...

ergo, the ground under foot is what is making one's perspective changed
your fixed point on Earth is either swelling up or depressing down as the Earth undulates vertically as well as laterally

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

May be the different angle you mentioned, had to be related with some change in the precession of the equinoxes? i mean what if what we understand as beeing solid science is coming to a time when everything is debatable?
i`m in Argentina, South America and the sun comes out in a totally different place than it used to, even my wife noticed that before than me, and i really had no aswers to give her.
May be an incoming ice age is closer than we think and the consequence of the sun moving in a different path or slightly farther is causing it.
Really don`t know.

It's winter there for you at the moment. Is it a normal winter, nothing unusual, there in Argentina or is there some strange stuff going on?
e.g. unusual cold, especially in the South, snow, ...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just found this message on another site which pretty much confirms the observations about the North-South change(magnetic pole is changing a bit, why does it not come up in media - incredible):

few information (wikipedia):
Karlsruhe (German pronunciation: [ˈkaɐ̯lsʁuːə]; formerly Carlsruhe) is a city in the southwest of Germany, in the Bundesland Baden-Württemberg, located near the French-German border….
Karlsruhe was founded in 1715 as Karlsruhe Palace, when Germany was a series of principalities and city states. The town surrounding the Palace became the seat of two of the highest courts in Germany, the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany (Bundesverfassungsgericht) whose decisions have the force of a law in many cases, and the Federal Court of Justice of Germany (Bundesgerichtshof), the highest court of appeals in matters of civil law and criminal law. It therefore considers itself the home of justice in Germany, a role taken over from Leipzig after 1945.
Due to similarities to the U.S. capital city, it has been speculated that Karlsruhe was a model city for the cityscape of Washington, D.C.
Both cities have a center — in Karlsruhe the palace and in D.C. the Capitol Building — from which the streets radiate outward. L’Enfant, Washington’s city planner, had been given the plans of Karlsruhe (among numerous other European cities) as an inspiration.
So far so good – you will ask why all this information good? Because the Palace centre and main road to Palace centre built a north-south axe at that time (1715). Looking on the Google Earth today…of course, this axe is NOT (any longer) north-south, but north is tilted towards 11 o’clock.

Looking at Brompton cemetery in London, built 1863, which is again a very symmetrical construction, there is no north-south axe, but totally tilted. If you look right to this place, you will find the Boltons (or the so called eye) . Both sites are parallel, but not north-south axe you will find…

I guess we can all check this out. And things are happening at a very fast pace now. Watch out this autumn when the comets arrive.

And the coming catastrophe will divide good and bad people. Good people will always make it. There is a higher science taking care of these "supernormal" events I believe.

To become a better person I cultivate in Falun Dafa(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life). I do believe Falun Dafa is the way mankind waited for during all these ages.

Just my two cents.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting hypothesis.

Got a link?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Its not just astronomers that use gps > they have to adapt the updates in real time - the us airforce dedicate a team to this . (Hi guys!) They have removed close focus positioning altogether on the program i run. Its because the sats show your position slide way around like the stars appear to do - real time nutation . I know when I am not moving at 3-8 miles an hour towards a location 60yards accross the street. And I know when I am not on the way back. They have written in function i think ; that if the sat detects stopped ; it now has a temporary shutdown and stays stopped. Switching it off and on catches it out bit , but is now nearly unusable on pedestrian basis .

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Thanks for the message and post contribution!
I had already read your post and i have previously given you a star also!
It just seems that truth can be known to say 95% , The other 5% will never see the truth, even if it is given in the most detailed analysis possible.
Due to this pesimism, they will always find space to dissagree... Never take proof as a real answer.
Pretty much every contributor is agreeing that yes something is not right, wether that be from bulging earth theory or what not , i cannot say.
The moving and swelling earth theory does sound quite legible, but that is only my opinion after not much research into the topic.
Its all good fun working out how this world works!!
Hope you are enjoying the thread!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
I am sorry but i have to ask you, are you stupid? Is your IQ lower than a monkeys?

If not read along:

As i remember THE SUN does NOT move arround THE EARTH and if i remember correctly its THE OTHER WAY ARROUND.... and it has been so for the last .... ok forever ..

So think next time before making such a claim as the sun moved ... because remember ... earth moves ...

I don't want to be rude but it looks like you're the one with that IQ pal.

It's about the perception of the Sun from where we live and I don't recall anyone mentionning the Sun was moving around Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Yes ok.... that is correct i know.
Dont read into the title so much..... All it means is that the sun is not where it usually is in regards to a first person view from my garden , and many other locations around the world.
I am not saying the sun has physically just flown off on a different course!!

Take a breath and step back , cos we agree with you matey!

Personally i am starting to feal the bulging earth theory could be onto something.
That is why some see it ..... And some dont !!
It just depends on wether the land you reside on has bulged or retracted at all.
Maybe the sink holes that have strted appearing are related in some way.
Thats me just brainstorming now..... no actual evidence to back-up what i just mentioned there.
Its just my opinion and current thoughts...... Answers dont just appear.... sometimes you need to work them out!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ok, I am still not off my fence about this. I too am leaning away from "it is so". However, I have noticed a theme here about things not being lined up as before. Well what about this theory, newly thought up? We could be seing shifts in the earths crust from the magma being closer to the surface in the ready to break out mode. We are seing what I feel is an unprecedented # of volcano's above the seal level spewing. Not to mention any under the sea level. Perhaps we are seeing the affects of a slippery crust lubricated in a way we have not experienced this iteration of super civilization and maybe instead of sliding east-west it is some other angle? I wouldn't discount someones observations based on my beliefs in the rotation or precession issues just yet folks, though I am about there myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Originally posted by DriftingAway
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If the sun stayed in place for an extra day, the earth would have stopped rotating.

Had the earth done the impossible and suddenly stopped rotating, all the people on the surface would continue to travel eastward at speeds up to 1000 miles per hour and go flying. Those near the equator would have traveled the fastest. The only people that would have survived would have lived at the frozen poles.

"Would not a sudden stop by the earth , rotating at over 100 miles an hour at its equator, mean a complete destructionof the world ? Since the world survived, there must have been a mecghanism to cushion tye slowing down of terrestrial rotation , if it really occureed, or another escape for the energy of motion besides transformation to heat, or both . Or if rotation persisted undisturbed, the terrestrial axis may have tilted in the presence of a strong magnetic field , so theat the sun appeared to lose its diurnal movement. These problems are kept in sight and are faced in the epilogue of this volume " - from "Worlds In Collision" Immanuel Velikovsky

Questions answered here : "Or if rotation persisted undisturbed, the terrestial axis may have tilted in the presence of a strong magnetic field , so that the sun appeared to lose its diurnal movement "

I think its less of a sudden tide than you anticipate. Velikovsky clearly felt the 'presence of a strong magnetic field' was a possible explanation . I am inclined to agree , the argument carries weight and i will contribute towards it . What is your take on the 'presence'

No answer to this as yet. Anyone else ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
During the school year I usually drive the kids to the high school it's far enough away. I seem to always get the same red light and this is when I look at the Sun to see it's location....it was always lower on the horizon same spot same time lol. Over the summer I am not up and out at that time of the morning BUT this morning I had to drive my Grandson to school for football camp at the same time I would take them to school and WOW..... my stomach did a flip ..............not only was the SUN much more East it was high and closer/bigger.....my Grandson has a learning disability when I said to him something about the Sun he said he noticed it wasn't where it should be also but didn't think to say anything.

Another thing I noticed about the Sun, I am fair skinned and burn easily and it hurts and blisters etc. This year I have been at the pool at my daughters, I've been in the Sun with no lotion on for hours and I haven't burned ..no blisters....no pain. My Grandson went to a concert was in 100+ degree Sun it was all day outside he got a little Sun burn on his face and shoulders he didn't blister as usual, he said it didn't hurt.

In one way I am upset because I am a person who doesn't take change easily and this shows me that the event is in the process.

In a way I am relieved this process is happening because it is showing me at least that we are slowly being moved ......... the volcano's, earthquakes are apart of how this Planet is slowly being moved (as silly as that sounds.) This is all one small part of how the ones you have been led to believe are here to take you over and eat you or enslave you are working to save your a&&es when the event occurs.

So this change I guess is one I have to agree with because even though there are many bad here... there are many more good and "worth saving as they say."

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

We should create a Team

we need 20- 25 or even more People from all around the Globe
who are willing to do a proper Test!
(10 from the Northern Hemisphere and 10 from the Southern)

1. We calculate the exact Time of Sunrise and Sunset
2. We locate the exact Points of this via an old Almanac in Advance
3. We compare the Data

This year there are so many People all around the Globe and i think we should investigate it
in a proper Way to confirm the Story or not!

Who want to participate?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I want to be involved !!!
I want to help prove this

Thanks for the post , much obliged

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justoneman
Ok, I am still not off my fence about this. I too am leaning away from "it is so". However, I have noticed a theme here about things not being lined up as before. Well what about this theory, newly thought up? We could be seing shifts in the earths crust from the magma being closer to the surface in the ready to break out mode. We are seing what I feel is an unprecedented # of volcano's above the seal level spewing. Not to mention any under the sea level. Perhaps we are seeing the affects of a slippery crust lubricated in a way we have not experienced this iteration of super civilization and maybe instead of sliding east-west it is some other angle? I wouldn't discount someones observations based on my beliefs in the rotation or precession issues just yet folks, though I am about there myself.

Hi! YES, read my post on the previous page!! Same theory!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by kdog1982

. And I know when I am not on the way back. They have written in function i think ; that if the sat detects stopped ; it now has a temporary shutdown and stays stopped. Switching it off and on catches it out bit , but is now nearly unusable on pedestrian basis .

AHHH what does all that mean? I want to know. can you dumb it down a bit for me?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Ya it would be on the international news if something that serious was happening. Kind of like all the apocalyptic flooding and in some cases sinking occurring around the ring of fire, that's all over the news, because we can trust what some rich pricks new organization tells us but not common folk noticing the changes.

I have personally heard from members of my family complain about the unusual heat, position of the moon and sun, and some of the trippy summer skies we have been having here in New Brunswick Canada. When multiple people who has been living here for over 50 years tell me things are not the way they should be, I believe them.

Why does it take CNN or FOX news to tell you people what truth is? You complain all the time about how corrupt and dishonest they are, but when something serious like this happens you turn to them on your knees? Wake the F**k up and put the puzzle pieces together yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok .....Last year we had a few of the supposed Nibiru pictures etc etc. So I began to watch and take pictures around Sunrise for comparisons and focal anomalies... So tuesday morning I was putting out the Recycling 5am I noticed the Sun coming up but compared to last year it is nearly 35° further to the north I'd say NNE/NE compared to last year when it rose more or less in the E/ESE now procession taken into account is that normal? I'm currently looking into it?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

A few days back I was suntanning in my backyard. While I can't put my finger on it, something about the sun caught my attention. Was it hotter? Was it higher in the sky? More brilliant? I do remember thinking it seemed much bigger than usual.
edit on 29-7-2011 by aero56 because: more info

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join