It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I give you a flag my friend as I found the male/female personality subject bang on the money!

My downfall in life, especially in my job is that I am too much of a nice person and perhaps as a man I should be more naturally agressive. Often I have been told i need to be more confrontational. Perhaps i should be, but then again after reading your thread perhaps i shouldnt?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Please read my posts on here. This is the type of personality I very clearly said is targeted by this kind of nonsense. These are scam artists attempting to prey on you and it's been laid out in this thread time and time again on many different points that the OP is flat out wrong. Don't just sign on to something because it appeals to you with it's ultra-vague content.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gosh all these self test crap on the internet is a farce. Like those IQ tests lol. I'd suggest you rather visit someone with a phd, but when you don't get the results you want its "the man" keeping you down.

Wikileaks has done its purpose people have just been disappointed that they didn't release science fiction and now its cause wikileaks is "lying" and part of "them".

And I wonder if people like OP ever thinks to themselves if they might be full of crap when they believe every conceivable conspiracy theory?
edit on 28-7-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Exactly. I doubt anyone even read the full post as most of it is just self-stroking affirmations and completely unconnected filler. Throughout this thread, the OP has been disproven on every single point, yet the back-patting and groupthink mentality is pushing this thread forward and ever deeper into ridiculousness. This entire thread is an operation in the absurd.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Omg. Please stop. Indigo= a spoiled child who is no different than any other, probably needs a good but whooping, however your parents think you are special, and didn't beat your but, now instead of being a productive member of society your emo, and need to be pampered you jackwagons.

edit on 28-7-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

The emo personality type, "indigo" being a great choice of colour for that!

They're pretty harmless I guess, but what a lot of squelchy dribble drabble!!!

After 2012 passes we will still be typing our little fingers here all of us and all the 2012 brigade will have their little puppy tails at low mast.

2012 for me is Olympics in London and that is all. It is gonna be quite a show; London has been working very hard and I am actually quite proud of what they have been doing. Only sore note is that a lot of people got evicted because of the new developments and I just hope they found better homes. They made a big sacrifice there for this show and my respect to them.

Sorry, but you 2012 dudes are gonna feel well let down. You been duped by the hype, boys and girls!

One Love!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

This is absolutely absurd! Why exactly is it worth checking out if it's an imagined link? The two are entirely unrelated and I would argue that this entire thread is against the T&C due to the fact that members are now being polarized into gang-like factions of self-imposed psychological paradigms.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

Relax man
. Take the test for your self if you are curious but obviously it's not the do all end all. Take it with a grain of salt if you like, or delve into it, your choice. What I meant by link was the fact that INFP types are prone to "indigo" thinking that can be all imagined (as in fantasy). It's very hard waking up in a world that is gray (I live in a concrete jungle) with no wonder, while having a mind and heart that is full of adventure. Some try and make changes to the world, and others create one with their imaginations. As an INFP (again speaking in general; I don't necessarily like to label myself) I know that we tend to fall victim to "feeling special" and believing that only we know the secrets to the universe lol. Balance is very important for our types else we end up not grounded.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hi op
i have spent the last couple of hours reading your thread and sources
I beaing humble, i will opologise on behalf of the bashers
for thay do not know what they do lol
im sort of halfway to understanding about possitive energy
just recently ive realised a positive attitude and good manners get you further than you think
that was a great read op
and effort well put in
well done
regards
dave

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature.

i was thinking the other day about how modern architecture is, for the most part, hideous, and doesn't take any aesthetics into account. it doesn't seem like architects these days have any knowledge of art whatsoever. anyway, i was thinking that maybe it is to ignite feelings of chaos and confusion in people, rather than positive feelings. seriously, i cannot fathom how anyone could possibly find stuff like this aesthetically pleasing:
upload.wikimedia.org...
www.amazing-architecture.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I could not get past the first post because it made not sense to me. Fortunately, SpringHeeledJack was able to answer my question regarding the significance of this.

I know what you are saying about the stars and flags, I'm sure if I sneeze and open a thread about it, I will get flags and stars as well. None of it makes any sense anymore.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Making quite the impact here at ATS. Proud to call you an Aussie.

Another good thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The entire test is absurd. It can be gamed by anyone using the slightest higher-order thinking. Not to mention, you answer questions about how you feel on certain things or really, how you like to think of yourself and then the test tells you everything you just answered. It's like filling out a medical form and having something tell you "You are John Smith. You have a family history of cancer. This may put you at risk." And then John goes "Oh wow! No way! I never knew that was my name! That's SO me!!" And then later uses this knowledge to somehow imply they have magical powers... I mean, what?! Seriously, WHAT?!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

You give a flag because it's "bang on the money" - Please explain to me how this relates to 2012 ?

Because, this is where the thread is housed currently. I see no relation of the personality test to the supposed events to come in 2012.

Enlighten me, if you will.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I don't think the OP is a scam artist. I see a lot of people who attain 'enlightenment', or they're 'saved', and then it becomes some driving mission for them to teach and help others. Any belief is valid, in my book, even if it is delusional. Whatever works for you. BUT, It should also be ok to be skeptical too.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Dont worry, im not sold on whats been written here, espcially as I lost interest when the OP started harping on about the Illuminati etc, but I do believe there is something here. Perhaps this world does neds more femininity? It certainly doesnt need anymore aggression! .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Almost. Don't forget to wrap it in love and peace. Make sure to mention how the sneeze was really phlogiston or ectoplasm sent through your face to deliver a message that we live in the third dimension and don't you dare post any facts. Bash anyone that opposes as being closed minded and say they are hateful.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

anyway Lady gaga?

I took the test and apparently I'm a pink undies wearing man girl otherwise known as an INFP. I don't see anywhere in the source that says this is a female personality type. However it might explain why I’ve attracted a lot of hate from other males over the years. I’m not gay, I love my wife in every way but I’ve never understood or wanted to be involved in all the stereotypical male aggressiveness and emotional detachment. Australia is full of the type of asshat that I just described. One of the reasons why Im now full of anger and hate that I believe I've expressed on this forum before.

Anyway I'm guessing he thought lady gaga was a safe disguise against the masculine energys from which he was trying to hide the information.

I'd like to point out that I don't believe the indigo child BS, there have always been the same mix of personalities. There may be natural variation at certain points in time but that’s all. As a side note I'd like to point out the fact that the "indigo child" personality when crushed, which invariably they will be, is not a force for love at all. In fact these people can learn to hate with more intensity then most.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Chill out!

I was referring to the part about the femininity within certain people. I didnt even read the 2012 bit as I thought the OP was going off on a tangent.

Apologies for giving this thread a flag. I will run it by you next time. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

indeed

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Condoleeza Rice
Hillary Clinton and Pelosi calling for war in Libya
Janet Napolitano

Let's just dispel this rumor right now if we can. It's this sort of self-loathing rhetoric that gets people to feel weak and subscribe to this sort of hokum. The past few decades, men have been made to feel inferior to women when in reality men are more often the victim of domestic abuse, do worse in schools, get less scholarships, and fare much worse in almost every other aspect of society while women are coddled and accompanied. This is not equality. But I'm straying off topic...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Well said. Let me be the first to say...

I am an Aries born left handed Indigo child reject (mostly because of the born on date rule).

Feel free to cower in fear from my pure me first, accident prone evil.

::Edited for spelling and retsin flavor::
edit on 28-7-2011 by Tuned Agent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join