It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I mean, are you people just looking at the MBTI Basics page and choosing what you think you are? Alot of people see themselves as something they are not.
Edit: I just find it sortof sad to boil down your whole personality into something so limited...
edit on 28-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by DOADOA

reply to post by DOADOA

Forgive me, I must ask - If you believe this is about sexual orientation, WHY is this posted in the 2012 forum?

Also -

If - then

Rather - than
edit on 28-7-2011 by IceFlower because: grammar - his not mine

you is forgiven. if you is offended by my post on this matter than you must also forgive me for my poor grammar. but you do understand me just fine, yes?

I have no trouble understanding you. "Just Fine" - no - you failed to answer my question.

2nd

perhaps you do have trouble understanding me. i do not believe this thread is about sexual orientation but i do believe some do. people like yourself, that is the reason you ask why this thread is in the 2012 forum.

i has a 2nd answer to your question. this thread do belong in the 2012 forum, if you no agree, then you should at least read the OP in its entirety before replying.

Geeze, I give up. I have no trouble understanding you inspite of your attempt at pretending that you only speak limited, broken english. The reason I ask about why this is posted in the 2012 forum has not one thing to do with my sexual orientation - although I can see where you would like that to be the case. I ask because this thread and most responses have nothing to do with 2012. Why should I ask the mods to relocate this post when the OP intended it to be in the 2012 forum despite the devolving into another unrelated subject?

I have read the OP in it's entirety - in all it's excruciating entirety. Although I fail to see the reasons for it being posted in 2012 thread - STILL.

Maybe you would like to explain the reason you believe.......You know what, nevermind. There is no talking to persons who have become so steadfast in their beliefs that they cannot see the forest through the trees.

Over and OUT.

if i am not seeing the forest through the trees than oops i mean "then" (you must forgive me) you are not seeing this thread through the words. but arent trees a part of the forest as much as words are to this thread?

let me explain this thread to you in its simplest form: in the year 2012, the human specie will change. voila, do you understand now?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you havnt been abducted , if your parents havnt been abducted , if you were born from 100% human parents. You sir are probably not a Star Child , as it is a Hybrid between Alien and Human .... again .... you are not a Star Child.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

But everyone is unique. We may belong to the same species but each of has strengths and weaknesses that differ from one to another. We create, invent, imagine and toil all in our own way.

link   
reply to post by milkyway12

On the other hand, everyone IS a Star Child, as life is carried through the cosmos via space dust or something....lol.
I'm still moreinterested in the "self categorization" thingy I mentioned above....

link   
WOW! really hit close. i wrote this about a few months ago, this is what i truly believe. Gaia- mother earth, the spirit of the universe, a complex system to substain life in and upon upon it. inside Gaia there are plants, animals, humans, ect..
What we all have in common is that dmt is inside everyone of us living organisms. some may say its just a drug, but i believe that it is our conciousness
to this vessel we call our bodies. now with dmt being our conciousness, it releases at night. so it would make sense to think of it as a freely moving fuel.
why you may ask, a fuel?
without sleep we cannot function, like a car filling up with gas. with it being our conciousness and it being released some would say why wouldn't you die?
i think that Dmt/our conciousness moves freely throught gaia, and is a natural cylce of losing and regaining. think of it as a car, you go to bed and the dmt
roams free-you get out of the car leaving the door open to let in another "you" or concious driver. death is leaving the car and closing the door so your
conciousness cannot be regained. now this "tool", our body. what makes us different other than the look of yourself, but what makes you, you; is the memories
that are made and stored in each vessel. You dreamed you were once a butterfly or someone else, maybe you were and its memories that are carried over.
because once dmt is released time is irrelevant/it does not apply.

Solipsism-"The external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist." or one mind exists, the mind of gaia. and by mind i mean freely
flowing dmt connecting us all into one. hinduism they believe that all has a spirt, all things are god, all things are one. now the universe continues to
grow and inside it we grow, and with dmt freely moving through out the universe; it conspires to help us, to put events into place based upon wants/needs.
or the law of attraction. the universe is a self looping hole so to say. the big bang- rapidly grows and continues till eventually a super massive black hole
sucks in enough dark matter to make it collaps in upon itself ripping a hole in time and space creating a "new space" or big bang, a cycle to continue and
destroy life or it has created events prior to its own creation for all we know we are its creator. The cycle of give and take. we live that cycle for a life
time, fruit flys live that cycle for 48 hours or so. who know maybe the earth will live that cycle another millions of years or end tomorrow. and the
universe or trillions upon trillions of years or next year it ends. the surprise of life is to live and gain memories as well as finding out how, when,
where, why, and what ended that life cycle. So IMO (in my opinion) We live to live to die.

And with the increasingly population of the human race, are we throwing the balance of gaia off with our evil hate and curruption and inreturn gaia acts to
protect itself, killing off certain humans with natural diasters, humans themself, or even moving events into place to bring other life to us to substain
perfect harmony. Without this natural balance of life and cycles we cannot exist, the world, universe, gaia cannot exist. for all we know the universe has
set events into place to make its own creation before even being created. This is exactly why we need change. if you are reading this, you may or maynot
believe it but to me it makes so much more sense than a bearded man in the sky snapped his fingers and everything began.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

• Do you have trouble concentrating?
  • Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
  • Have you been diagnosed with ADD?
  • Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
  • Never been in a fight?
  • Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
  • Have you expericed regular deja vu?
  • Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
  • Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
  • Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
  • Have you ever astral projected?

So let me get this straight, you are trying to tell me that people with clear mental problems are all actually super people who are going to save the world?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by DOADOA

Is this going to turn into one of "those" circular arguments? I specifically pointed out that you added that last part so anyone disagreeing would automatically be labeled as a homosexual. You just confirmed that. Did you think that would insult me? Honestly, "if you disagree than you're xxxx"? Really? Grow up Captain Crunch.
Sexuality is irrelevant
You are irrelevant

are you disagreeing with me?

male-female, aside from gender, what is that other word that would define those two words? it is relevant, just not in the way that you imagined it to be. a way that somehow compromise your personal values.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Depends on what you believe , i believe if you're that person who has the traits of a so called "Star Child" is probably possessed by a demon or mentaly handicapped , but thats my opinion.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Balkan

But everyone is unique. We may belong to the same species but each of has strengths and weaknesses that differ from one to another. We create, invent, imagine and toil all in our own way.

I'm not sure you want to open that can of worms, friend. Tread wisely...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Why not? thats the problem I have with the MBTI personality types.....So many unique people in the world...and only a handful of personality types.
And now you have people taking five minutes to look at a website, just to self categorize themselves....
edit on 28-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by GypsyHeart

Please read my posts on here as I have torn apart this entire theory based on scientific facts you can easily verify for yourself.

No you haven't. Prove you love your mother. Prove you're not a 500 pound shut-in. If you don't like the fact that some folks recognize something within themselves that sets them apart....feel free to leave

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

You are the one equating things to magical powers , Obviously trained to do this . I have heard these dumb same old same old agruements my entire life .

What gets me about the not so in tune , is this total lack of originality , generation after generation .

The celt thing is it hollywood .? well 9 /11 was hollywood before it happened . Go figure that one.

You tend to have shown the rest of what i would have said in my previous comment , but left it out .
You have reacted on key, exactly as I would have explained . v

Its not your fault either . its purely the interaction of the modes of the mundane energy that all off us are influenced by in different ways according to how we have cultivated our actions in our lives .
. So welcome to my little world here .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Honest question here:

Don't the above criteria mean that the people you're speaking to won't be able to read your long OP ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
*as the first few comments were negative I must say I'm only sharing what I know, this kind of stuff doesnt need to be back up with links.
Just make up your own mind.

Humanity has been out of sync for some time now, but we are waking up. Can you feel it?

• Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
  • Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
  • Never been in a fight?
  • Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
  • Have you expericed regular deja vu?
  • Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
  • Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
  • Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
    [
wow, most of this can be simply related to the poor food choices nearly all people make and that choose to believe that the FDA is your friend. Not to mention how everybody today is so heavily fluoridated they wouldnt know the truth anyway. Hell,, sugar alone will make the mind cloudy now add all the rest of the chemicals they put in your everyday food,.. Nah,, the current lack of cognitive skill or plain Know how has nothing to do with 2012
Imaginary friend
good one
edit on 28-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The whole indigo thing just reeks of self absorption and 'look at me aren't I special'. There are and have always been millions of us who could fit some of that list in the first post. These qualities aren't anything special - though they could indeed be signs of lots of things other than 'indigo'. This indigo nonsense is mainly a sign of youth. When we are teens we think there must be something special about us, no one else thinks like us etc etc. When you grow up you learn that in fact everyone is unique, but at the same time just one of many.
edit on 28-7-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Not to be offensive, but some people see themselves in an entirely different light than what they really are...
A wife beater, doesn't see himself as a wife beater....
People lose themselves in the idea of oneself, rather than the actual self....

link   
reply to post by Balkan

Tread wisely? Is this some type of warning? Can of worms? Explain the can of worms please.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh dear. Being an INFP is not a mental condition. We're a little different, and definitely in the minority, but the world needs INFPs desperately right about now.

This is the best description of INFPs I've ever found: typelogic.com...

And no, you can't just decide which type you are. There are many books and tests available. There is nothing wrong with any type and all are valuable.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

And you would know the content of the members here. Folks are just attempting to relate to one another in this thread. You can not judge them, you've not seen nor experienced the world through their eyes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join