It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ENTP, which I already knew after years of working for large for-profit corporations who consistently use the Myers & Briggs type indicators for team building workshops.

Everyone likes to think they are unique. Everyone likes to believe they have special abilities.

We also do a S.W.O.T Analysis workshop that serves to illustrate the "Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats" associated with an organization, specific problem or individual.

There is also a nice Workout Guide which is a combination of both. That one is my favorite because you can actually target the specific personality type to the specific problem to ensure the best candidate is chosen for a specific task. (Obviously if my attention span is about three seconds before I get bored, I'm not the person you would want sitting in a library doing research.)

Nice post though. Looks like a lot of work...and since I am ENTP and apt to turn quickly from one interest to another to another to another... like turning a light switch on and off, I was only able to skim the first paragraph before I lost interest. It's not you... it's me

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by Wachstum

I recommend reading the thread

We are all indigo children. Gosh noone has realised this yet...

come on ATS.. i expected more

i still love you all but

If we are all Indigo Children then there is nothing special about it huh? In fact, if it is a trait that all humans share then it if just part of the Human experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

This threads represents the thoughts of those that have strayed from the heard. It can get dangerous and lonely being away from the heard. ATS is a good place for those strays to compare notes. Most discovers, those that strayed from conventional thinking were thought of as criminal, or insane. You may just be reading in this thread tomorrows newest discovery.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would urge anybody who has powers to approach their closest university to discuss it, establish a scientific test to verify them, so that they can be published.

Such an event would truly revolutionise the planet, and the whole arena of spirituality. It would be such a massively uplifting event that it really could change everything. If we could demonstrate there is more to reality...

Sadly nobody has ever been able to demonstrate a psychic power in a verifiable scientific setting though, so, we sadly conclude that anybody who believes they have special powers? Are probably dangerously deluding themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Agreed. This is the reason I've lurked this site for years. I have no intention of maliciously attacking anyone on here. As I've shown in my other posts however, the notions presented in this thread are inherently wrong and I've proven them to be so. In defense of this wild supernatural claim, people are hitting me with philosophy and the like instead of addressing my damning evidence. We're all here to Deny Ignorance and find the truth about matters. I mean, some may be here as a touchy-feely pat on the back sort of support mechanism but I am not. While science is ever-changing and we are constantly learning about new things, there are some others that are well established and I have used those to debunk this thread.

For about the 5th or 6th time, I invite anyone to actually address the issues I have brought up or take the JREF challenge. So far, I have not had one person do so.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by AskWhy11

What you're describing can be easily attributed to coincidence. Also, you can't automatically jump to the supernatural as the basis for your views on social issues. That's a very far leap and there are very good ways to explain this but that would take too long. I suggest you take a psychology and chemistry class to learn more not only about yourself, but the world.

I think you're just slightly confused and you're headed down the right path to finding your answers. Sort the wheat from the chaff and always look up independent sources to verify anything you're being told. I'm confident that given a little time, you'll find your answers.

I'm confused, because I tried to make clear that the 'supernatural' aspect of Indigos is false. That it's simply a psychological difference that needs to be understood more thoroughly. And what are these 'coincidences'?
I am indeed confused in many areas of my own psychology, but it's the specifics that I'm confused about:
1. Why am I so logical? I'm the oldest of 7, none of my brothers or sisters are even relatively close to my personality and don't state logic like I do. They're simply unaware of many things. Things I think all people should be aware of. Is it because I'm the oldest? No, because my mom now goes to me for advice. I've compared myself to other people who are in similar settings, almost identical, and although I can definitely see patterns of being an older sibling, it doesn't even come close to explaining how I am mentally and how I think. They're still just like everyone else, the other 97% I presume based of the OP's percentages.
2. Why am I interested in almost everything and why am I usually better at those things than most?. In my family, which is a massive one, I'm the: Artist (I draw, paint, design tatts&logos, sculpt) I'm the musician ( play guitar, drums, piano, write music/lyrics, produce and mix music, freestyle, rap, sing, etc) I'm actor and writer (love imrov, acting, writing, directing, etc)
3. Why do I care so much about things? Compared to the rest of my family, I care about the future and the way things are to an exponential degree. Why do I check ATS everyday? Why don't I just put on a New Era hat, stickers included, with Jersey Shore as my interests on FB? Why do I choose to be a leader and not a follower when I was born and raised in materialistic California, where the norm is to care about Justin Beibers hair and what color Converses you're wearing? I kicked it with the popular crew and I had girlfriends, and I had this and that as far as normal "Cali" kids come. I've lived in Los Angeles most of my life. So where is the corruption? Where's that California mindset I"m supposed to be in like the rest of the people I know and went to school with? Why did I step out of the box?

These are the questions I live with everyday, and they're infinite. I can go on and on and on when it comes to describing why I'm different than the average person. It's the "WHY" that I'm confused about my friend. Why?
edit on 28-7-2011 by AskWhy11 because: grammar (It has to be perfect
)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Frankly, if you want to see a time when people "woke up spiritually" in mass, look at the 60s hippy movement when every other person was being enlightened or whatnot...what came of it? nothing much beyond some great music...

The 60s early 70s was an amazing time - - prior to the political activism and drug culture colliding. They did begin as separate movements. Drugs and laziness are what killed the original movement - - they did not enhance it.

Just like in the "real" world - - a handful of people took it seriously - - did all the work - - and everyone else freeloaded or ruined it with excessive drugs and alcohol use.

Personally I don't see any reason why there can't be "Star Children" (Indigo refers to the aura color). As an Atheist - - I do not believe in a God - - but I do believe everything is energy. That there is individual energy consciousness.

I see no reason why an energy consciousness couldn't have experienced life anywhere in the universe. I believe all memories become part of the energy consciousness. I do believe this experience (physical human) is veiled - - for whatever reason. Could it be by our own choice before entering the physical body? Or more along the lines of the Terra Papers that our "creators" don't want us to know more?

I can not explain the experiences I had as a child, but I've had them for as long as I can remember. I always - - even as young as 5 - - felt I got dropped off on the wrong planet. There is more going on then we see.

As in science - - it isn't that it doesn't exist - - we simply don't know yet.

I do believe the universe is teeming with life and is as political as Earth itself. I believe the war in heaven - - was a real war between political powers over control of Earth and humans. So - I have no problem believing or the possibility of an invading army of energy beings for the purpose of evolving and freeing this planet from its veil.

"Belief" "Possible" - - - not known fact.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I'm curious on how if these are secrets you found out about them. They must not be very well kept secrets at all I imagine and if they are secrets do you think it's proper for you to expose them?

bingo. Loose reference to wikileaks too. This is what i hate on ATS. "what 2012 REALLY means for humans" - Read thread, turns out i've learnt nothing new. Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I apologize. I may have misinterpreted your post. I also find your observance of common "herd" type characteristics hilarious. Well done. You sound very intelligent. I guess what I'm saying is, look into the OP's theory and verify for yourself that you won't find any answers here. Since you're 17, you may be a little too early for college but a college-level psychology course will help you greatly. You may be able to search youtube to find video courses if you're so inclined. I usually recommend KhanAcademy.Org but I just checked it and didn't see a psychology course. Just give it some time and never stop asking questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

I think that post was comedic in nature and you may have misread their intentions. from what I see, you're both on the same page.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
THis is the land of confusion. Though I may not be keen on many ideas in your post, the thing that sticks out the most to me is how NON extreme these thoughts are. So, regardless of whether or not a person believes any of this, there is no need IMHO for someone to attack you personally on this. Attacking someone from your standpoint that is supposedly the right one... just not good. In the end, the day will come soon enough and we will see what or what doesn't happen. Even if the general message conveyed is prepping for something that doesn not happen, so freakin what? There is no extremism to worry about, here.

PS, remember what kind of site this is before you say someone is crazy lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

- Fight Club, 1999

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

- Fight Club, 1999

Only the physical is organic matter that decays.

Energy consciousness intelligence lives on.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, did you expect to just drop that post and run off? Please cite your reputable sources on this claim.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I am not into paranormal, but the species is evolving into a more intellect and logical minded being. You cannot disclaim that, much like you cannot discredit evolution, or the existence of our former ancestors.

I'm not agreeing with the spiritual magical part but there is a process happening. The last hundred years of technological innovation is proof that our species is evolving.

Disclaim that oh dear professional sir

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

When homo novus comes to play, sapiens will freak out and try to wage some sort of war to exterminate the process only to realize it is a wasted effort.

Neanderthals came 500,000 years ago. Homo sapiens over 200,000 years ago. It keeps happening quicker and quicker. 2012 is the end of an era, nothing more. Those hoping their god will grant them boons are fooled nothing more

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

- Fight Club, 1999

Only the physical is organic matter that decays.

Energy consciousness intelligence lives on.

That's quite a faith thing you've got going on there Annee, I'm surprised - faith equals belief without proof which is what your comment amounts to.

P.S, Indigo children is another way of saying 'look at me, I'm special'. Creates an industry that sells a lot of books to first time parents who are so sure their child is different from the billions that have inhabited the earth so far, but frankly, isn't.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

You're funny.

I believe humanity is actually devolving due to our rapid technological processes. I will in no way attack evolutionary theory as it's been so widely tested by every scientific field and I accept it as fact. Yes, we evolved. Yes, we may continue to evolve. No, we won't evolve into X-Men.

As far as evolving into a more logical being... that's debatable lol. Honestly, on the whole of the population, that seems to be the case. From what I see though, it looks like some are diverging, rapidly fleeing into more supernatural beliefs. It may just be the order of the day but it seems to me that humans are being polarized on a very broad spectrum of issues.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

I apologize. I may have misinterpreted your post. I also find your observance of common "herd" type characteristics hilarious. Well done. You sound very intelligent. I guess what I'm saying is, look into the OP's theory and verify for yourself that you won't find any answers here. Since you're 17, you may be a little too early for college but a college-level psychology course will help you greatly. You may be able to search youtube to find video courses if you're so inclined. I usually recommend KhanAcademy.Org but I just checked it and didn't see a psychology course. Just give it some time and never stop asking questions.

KhanAcademy is awesome, I had forgotten about that site, thanks for that.
Just curious as to where you got 17, or if that was a sarcastic remark...?
I'm 22

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

That's a great argument I love to make but somehow forgot to fit it in here. For anyone that knows anything about psychological development, you know there is a plateau around age 5 where everyone catches up more or less. I know I'm not the only one that is disgusted when I hear parents squeal in ecstasy over their savior child that can screw a cap on a bottle. I mean, I get it. I'm sure raising a child and watching them grow is amazing but let's not make this out to be something it's not. Very Very great point to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join