It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree on the changing or evolution of the nature of "man" mankind that includes male and female as gender types for the species home sapien. And although you do state a belief in the feminization of the male ID/Ego and the masculinization of the female ID / Ego I dont see this portrayed in the hetro / homosexual issues of the day. As you have given examples of Gay Pride activitism as a manifestation of the Indigo movement I see them as distinct seperate issues of social evolution..hetro/ homosexualality has always been with the primate genus from chimps to man. This indigo thing I believe is more a spiritual evolution than a physical manistestation of gender identity or mistaken identity..
My view is is that the Indigo childern phenom is far more important as it will lead us to new identity awareness as a species and not as a diamorphic race based on gender. Pre-occupation with issues of homesexuality is a social re-hash much like black - while racism in the USA (Europe has managed to move on socially).
edit on 28-7-2011 by jbmitch because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by jbmitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

hello fellow ENFP

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
11 50 12 56

"we, are the champions..of the world..."

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you OP!
I really don't have anything to comment except thank you very much for the thread. I ended up watching all of the Spirit Science vids up to date and they're pretty cool. Ok I'll say one thing... If anybody takes anything from this thread it needs to be the idea of a shift to the positive. If we truly create this world around us then it is OUR responsibility to create the future we want. Let us all strive to move the human race forward with one mind linked together in universal love.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

We all have the same pineal gland in our brains,you cant escape,ha ha ha.

I dont think that anyone would consider an elevated conscience and sense of humanitarian responsibility makes you BETTER than anyone else in the world AS IT IS TODAY.

This perspective is caused through education that is well rounded and through the ability to be empathetic to others,we need to experience things without physiclly doing them ,aka as visualisation,daydreaming to regular people without a pineal boost.

If you have to have a tactile interaction with your physical environment TO LEARN TO BE EMPATHETIC you are eternally held back from experiencing literally billions of emotional dynamics you are physically able to register,on a daily basis.

It isnt complicated,just become adhd and start to read books and literature,your human experience will grow exponentially to your level of intake of data and you to can become an indigo!!

Just read ,silly,and dont be selfcentered or selfish if possible.

Indigos arent a new thing,many people had implants put in them nasaly that activated the pineal for a longer period than normal,with astounding results.

Astounding in that you simply become more humanitarian BY PROXY.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Animals will ascend into 4th density eventually but in order to reach a high enough vibrational frequency, they will have to live many lives that gradually become more complex (eg. earthworm -> rat -> tiger -> dolphin -> human). I believe humans are the only species on Earth that are at a high enough frequency to make the transition around 2012.

That said, not all humans will be ready to make the ascension which is why the 2010 - 2015 'span' is not really a shift in dimensions for Earth, but a period when a significant number of people become more in-tune with themselves and therefore become ready to shift into a 4th density reality. Not everyone will in their lifetime, even after 2015. Those that don't make the transition will probably chose to experience another life as a human so that they can continue to raise their frequency until it is high enough to ascend. They may even wish to start a life before 2000 so that they can re-experience the 2010 - 2015 period but as a different person.
edit on 28/7/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

The process of becoming humanitarian and it is simply stimulation of the pineal gland allowing unfettered learning to occur like it did from age one to about seven,in most of us it stops at seven,in abductees it continues much longer,and in natural Indigos it also continues for a longer time period,longer than the average human.

Not complicated,and no big deal,maybe you should ask the pharmacutical companies why they dont help out a little.It isnt exactly rocket science.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Ok friend, Im down with you and your theories and the whole movement. But still i have one question. If the body is just the vehicle for the spirit why should we skip hamburgers and dont drink, smoke weed etc??? Its poisoning the body not the mind right? Or you wanna say that even shamans are wrong for eating shrooms and all kinds of weed?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic

Ok friend, Im down with you and your theories and the whole movement. But still i have one question. If the body is just the vehicle for the spirit why should we skip hamburgers and dont drink, smoke weed etc??? Its poisoning the body not the mind right? Or you wanna say that even shamans are wrong for eating shrooms and all kinds of weed?

Personally...I am what I eat. If I eat meat that has been tortured before slaughter my body absorbs the fear and toxic chemicals that are released by that animal upon death. The body is a vehicle for what is inside, just like a car you want it running well for your travels.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

I believe humans are the only species on Earth that are at a high enough frequency to make the transition around 2012.

How do you know for 100% that humans are the only species on Earth that vibrates on a high frequency enough to ascend into another dimension?

but a period when a significant number of people become more in-tune with themselves

We could debate that's just part of natural evolution, what we know now we didnt 100 years ago and so on.

Those that don't make the transition will probably chose to experience another life as a human so that they can continue to raise their frequency until it is high enough to ascend. They may even wish to start a life before 2000 so that they can re-experience the 2010 - 2015 period but as a different person.

Im lost a bit here. So what youre telling me is that from now to 2015 i'll get given a choice to either ascend or stay and carry on or go back to 2010?
You lost me.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Actually, I'm going to respectfully bow out. I don't see the conversation going any further and judging by some of the comments, noone is willing to look at other perspectives. More power to you all and good day.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You can bring some of that female energy over to my house and get some cleaning done.
I call BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I answered YES to all of those questions, except imaginary friend and astral projection.

As I am an INFP (i will explain later) i would like to give a warning. Sometimes my brain works a lot faster than my fingers, and I sometimes have trouble explaining my theories in a way thats understandable. Sometimes I talk about C without explaining A and B first.

lmao - ALL. The. Time. Drives my girlfriend/friends crazy.

They all call me a savant (without the idiot) although they like to joke about that part, 'cause they don't understand my logic and reasoning right away, until I draw an apt metaphor/analogy that makes sense to them. Or, they call me autistic, without being 'special' (in the usual way).

I got my degree in Mathematics from the University of Texas, but it was merely a means to enjoy college.

I find myself incapable of having a 'normal' job, because I feel like it is a waste of effort and capabilities. Thankfully, I am in a position that I don't need one (good investments, savings (14 years in semicon industry)), so I spend my time learning*, which is the most exciting activity for me other than sports and poker.

I live on Science, Discovery, History, and Planet Green when not watching Comedy Central, or 'news'*.

Cool. I'm a light-blue person.

*when I'm done watching the BS MSM (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc), I flip on RT, Al Jazeera, BBC, Drudge, and Bill Maher (
) - and, Stephen Colbert is a genius!
edit on 7/28/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Shaman use those substances a tools. It would be like going out and partying with communion wine... If communion wine tasted good !

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The checklist you wrote initially is a near perfect match for me.

I will say though, reading everything after it is, in my opinion, the product of someone taking to heart way too many conspiracy theories as truthisms...

I am not a indigo child, I am not a alpha child, I am simply a human being that has the very general characteristics as what you mentioned...yet I see almost an exact opposite version of what you posted, from the nonsense about dumbing people down, to a rise in spiritually "awakened" people.

Frankly, if you want to see a time when people "woke up spiritually" in mass, look at the 60s hippy movement when every other person was being enlightened or whatnot...what came of it? nothing much beyond some great music...

Every generation wants to feel like they are the key, the super uber cool generation of ascended masters that have come to claim the earth...no worries though, give it a couple decades and the new brats will be telling you how they are the new enlightened ones with new thoughts on how to ascend and the truth is being known by them alone, etc...blah.

I think this sort of generational elitism is a sign of low frequency thinking
(ponder that for awhile)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

You can bring some of that female energy over to my house and get some cleaning done.
I call BS.

I like this comment.
It reeks of sexism, yet its curiously funny...

make sure to get the female energy to bake some pies also...chicks dig baking!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
INTP indigo here........ i know exactly what you mean...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Thanks for posting

I know i mixed some stuff they say you shouldn't. Big Deal

We have to make our own minds up. And I respect that you have closed yours.

Um, what? Science and the scientific method are based on testable theories with consistent results. Science is based on sound logic and reasoning using our current understanding of the nature of things. It is a rather huge deal and I urge you to take some college level courses on the subject. If for any reason you can't, check out KhanAcademy.Org to learn all kinds of stuff for free.

For those of you who may attack me saying that science can't explain everything and many things have been proven wrong, I agree but we need to build on current understanding. Scientists are always the first to try to disprove their own theories and when provided sufficient evidence against their claim, they will readily change their psychological schema to accept the new theory. What I'm getting at is, science is sound, pseudoscience is nonsense. If you attack me on the basis of science and whatnot, realize you're also arguing against the OP, invalidating your argument.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
From the mouth of a scientist came this...

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.

Albert Einstein
edit on 28-7-2011 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indigo is merely a way of describing something new. I try to use the term female energy when speaking with skeptics. Not sure who coined indigo but I think it has stuck.

Again, what? So you're coming at this from some sort of feminist viewpoint or something? Are you also going to get into "Wicca" and all that debunked hokum? Look, you can't mix beliefs and religion and say "This satisfies me. It fills the gaps a single belief leaves behind. I'll take parts I agree with and follow that." I guarantee you're wrong. Every religion or belief is exclusively... exclusive.

You're being sexist and for someone so enlightened as an infrared "child," this confuses me greatly.

One more thing; your questions are basically describing someone with mental retardation. I'm not trying to imply anything by using this term, I'm simply using it as the appropriate descriptor for what you're trying to find. If not that, you're also likely to find the gullible, the powerless, the meek, and just a general serving of those who are most inclined to buy into this absurd notion of mutant powers rather than taking control of their life in any meaningful way.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That is really lame mate, I expected a lot more from you man, what a closed minded rubbish thing to say. Whatever dude

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join