It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weakness
The power of suggestion is a powerful thing huh? Listening a bunch of relatively common incidents as a means of coaxing the naive..

That's what I tell my mother who recently at the age of 50 decided to become an Orthodox Jew. I liken her new attitude and views/outlooks to a cult victim

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hello,

I don't post that often, I just felt a connection with what you were saying. I am highly sensitive to the environment around me and other people's emotions. I'm very intuitive and can read people very well, as well as detect when someone is trying to BS me. I've done numerous studies about Indigos, 2012, energy frequencies, astral projection, ect. I've also studied physics, ancient and modern science, and kept myself up to date on any related topics. I'm a very curious person, so I read and research a lot.

The core of my being longs to love others perfectly, and be loved in return. Unfortunately, this world has done a number on my spirit. I experience deep depression balanced by extreme highs... bipoler, manic depression, borderline personality disorder, whatever you want to call it. It's just what I've been deeling with from childhood.

I would like to say that I believe in the ascension, dimensional tranformation, and triple helix dna stuff, but my brain always questions this leap of faith kind of thinking, because I've been so deluded in the past. I would love for it to be true, but I'm of the opinion that if it happens, it happens. That would be cool.

Well, I guess the real reason I'm posting, is because I read a lot of posts on this site, and find that my kind of thinking isn't as popular. With all this end of the world, armageddon, economic collapse, illuminati control, we're all going to be put into prison camps, so we better start preparing for our survival, kind of worldview, is there anyone who doesn't care to survive? Maybe because I'm so weary and tired of living on this planet, that I would actually prefer the end of the world to happen, so I can be free of it. I feel trapped in a body that I didn't asked to be put in, and long for the day when it's no longer alive. I don't care what happens after I die, I have my thoughts, but anything right now feels better than the place I'm in right now.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Precisely. I mean, I'm pretty much done with this thread.

If members can't recognize this as a way to game the timid/ meek/ otherwise marginalized into some delusion of wild self importance and out of a few bucks, then I don't know how to help.

Common sense. Either you have it, or you don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsyHeart

Please read my posts on here as I have torn apart this entire theory based on scientific facts you can easily verify for yourself. Stop playing into the hands of the snake charmers. My posts have been overrun with fluff but I'm confident that they stand as the final word on the matter.

Damn thread, I just can't quit you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

"Do you have trouble concentrating?
Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
Have you been diagnosed with ADD?
Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
Never been in a fight?
Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
Have you expericed regular deja vu?
Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
Have you ever astral projected? "

You do realize that basically the only thing saying yes to more than one of these questions means is that you're sensitive and creative....You do realize that's nothing new, right? The whole 'Indigo Children' thing was nothing more than a scam based on concepts by Nancy Ann Tappe . Every parent thinks their child is 'special'.....Children with learning disabilities such as ADD are often very creative.......So why not make a buck off of the Idea of being "special". It's quite a nice little scam.....sold lots of books. But it's based on absolutely nothing......just personality traits that have been with mankind since the beginning. If you can't see "Indigo" traits in the artists and dreamers from histories past then you really must be uncultured.

"...[t]he Indigo Children movement is not about children, and it is not about the color indigo. It is about adults who style themselves as experts and who are making money on books, presentations and videos." - Hyde, J "Little Boy Blue". Dallas Observer.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

The irony of this thread is most people won't get past the first post. They'll star and flag it and remark on it's wonderful message. As Gazrok pointed out, take out the weird stuff, and the 90%+ of the list applies to everyone. So far, I think I'm the only one that mentioned the OP gained 'enlightment' in just one year and even has a prediction date for 'ascension'. I've tried to be respectful.. and well, I guess I'll keep trying.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Balkan because: whoops... 4th dimensional error

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Right. There are many points to attack this on and taking down any one thing sends this house of cards tumbling. I left the prediction stuff alone since I assumed that inclusion on it's own would make this post a laughing stock.

ETA: I also skipped over the part where we already exist in the 4th dimension and I urge anyone buying into this to simply look up the term without biased guiding (ie 4th dimension ascension). Just search 4th dimension. Find the definition. We're here now. But maybe this post came from the past into the future through time travel. No way to be sure.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Omg. Please stop. Indigo= a spoiled child who is no different than any other, probably needs a good but whooping, however your parents think you are special, and didn't beat your but, now instead of being a productive member of society your emo, and need to be pampered you jackwagons.

edit on 28-7-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by something wicked

That's a great argument I love to make but somehow forgot to fit it in here. For anyone that knows anything about psychological development, you know there is a plateau around age 5 where everyone catches up more or less. I know I'm not the only one that is disgusted when I hear parents squeal in ecstasy over their savior child that can screw a cap on a bottle. I mean, I get it. I'm sure raising a child and watching them grow is amazing but let's not make this out to be something it's not. Very Very great point to make.

Thank you, one of my dogs has learnt to 'smile' when being fussed - indigo pup? lol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some slightly more in-depth Indigo Child tests (obviously unreliable but worth having a go
)

Test 1

Test 2

edit on 28/7/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Weakness
The power of suggestion is a powerful thing huh? Listening a bunch of relatively common incidents as a means of coaxing the naive..

That's what I tell my mother who recently at the age of 50 decided to become an Orthodox Jew. I liken her new attitude and views/outlooks to a cult victim

Why don't you just let her do what she wants to do and you stop passing any judgement?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

As I am an INFP (i will explain later) i would like to give a warning. Sometimes my brain works a lot faster than my fingers, and I sometimes have trouble explaining my theories in a way thats understandable. Sometimes I talk about C without explaining A and B first. I will do my best to break this down in an easy to read way without all the technicle new age balony that you might normally hear when talking about indigo's.

As an INFP my brain works with overviews, and not specific details. So while I may have a good grasp on global politics or the universe, I may not know what a cellery is, or constantly forget how to spell lisence... or sometimes I accidentally put milk in the kettle :S so be friendly

LOL I have not finished your entire post yet, I had to stop and comment very quickly on this because this is me to a T. I just started laughing while reading this and wondered how you had the patience to finish a post this long. I do not have the patience for typing out what is in my head. This is why I prefer verbal interaction with people especially on topics I am passionate about. Ok.. now I have to force myself to read the rest of your post. well done friend.. so far.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Yes indigo children

So what..

Try being one, its not fun...

I'm an Indigo born under the sign of Isis. I know its not fun. Everything seems boring and meaningless, i just desire a life with nature and a woman I love and have kids away from corruption. Instead im stuck in a world where I feel utterly alone and depressed. It sucks more when I see people suffering and knowing i can't do anything about it.

Stop smoking grass

First of, have you ever smoked grass?

If not, let me clarify you that it was thanks to that grass that I know what I know now, and see things others do not. You mentioned hippies and why the gov was against them. But did you forget what the hippies did in their spare time? Yup smoke grass. There is a reason why the hippies desired peace and love, it was thanks to that grass that gave them that perspective on life, just like how I see life now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Interesting, haven't read the whole post but the myer briggs (type) connection with so called indigo children might be a fascinating link, either imagined or otherwise. I myself am a INFP and have felt alienated almost my whole life. I am very passionate about human affairs/interaction, psychology of the mind, politics, and environmental issues. INFP definitely have our issues lol, but for the most part we bring an overview to the table.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not really a believer but your work on the post alone deserves a star and post. Well done!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm an Indigo born under the sign of Isis. I know its not fun. Everything seems boring and meaningless, i just desire a life with nature and a woman I love and have kids away from corruption. Instead im stuck in a world where I feel utterly alone and depressed. It sucks more when I see people suffering and knowing i can't do anything about it.

You are the only one responsible for your unhappiness. You are the only one that makes your life decisions. If someone is "suffering" you can always help. Why can't you? What excuse do you have? I highly suggest you speak with a qualified medical professional.

First of, have you ever smoked grass?

If not, let me clarify you that it was thanks to that grass that I know what I know now, and see things others do not. You mentioned hippies and why the gov was against them. But did you forget what the hippies did in their spare time? Yup smoke grass. There is a reason why the hippies desired peace and love, it was thanks to that grass that gave them that perspective on life, just like how I see life now.

What more can I say? Your experience has been due to the use of drugs. It is not natural.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well all "tests" show i am a true indigo....and well, i guess it's true because what bothers me most is the stupidity of other people - including those who believe in Indigo Children

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

How so? The OP has done no work whatsoever. It's people like you that make me depressed when I see this nonsense on the front page of ATS. Stop this. Had the OP put in real work, they would have found at least one of the many things wrong with this post that I and some others have shown. The entire thing is bs straight up.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if anyone took the indigo personality test and it came back saying "sorry, you're not one of us"

anyone?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

This is absolutely absurd! Why exactly is it worth checking out if it's an imagined link? The two are entirely unrelated and I would argue that this entire thread is against the T&C due to the fact that members are now being polarized into gang-like factions of self-imposed psychological paradigms.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join