It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Who initiated those wars? Compare how many wars/conflicts North america created with the whole african continent.

And what do you think that if the empire or the interests of the more powerful and technological nations there will be no wars there.

Wrong....Sure most are there for there for there own interests, but at the end of the day. It's the local peoples and war leaders who are fighting among each-other for power both among themselves and for the trinkets that they get from others that covet there resources. Remove the imperial interests of the more advanced nations and there would still be war and blood shed there.

So quit your biatching, and if you want to do something about it get informed and find some way to act. Till then, funck off. Because I don't give a # who, or what, as far as I am concerned you all get what you deserve, both white or black or whatever other race.

But if you want to count who and what started what war, way back into history even the unwritten history's. I think you will find all are as guilty as all others, sure the times and power structures change but the same old # still is going on.

And from what I have seen if the circumstances were reversed it would probably be much worse. So opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

I think your full of sh it bro.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by tousaint

Now why would I be jealous of a group of people who are less than 10 % of the worlds population? You guy will damn near be extinct soon.

Now dont be jellous bro, and dont be racist. But like I said to me it does not matter, my race does not mean much to me it just is what it is, just random circumstance.

But if you want to be like that, well I to can play that game, and play it way better then you. So chill ax, because like I said in my earliear post aint none of us getting out of life... alive. And the winner for the race of the races.....Is.... none of the above.

I really could care less if my race and kind goes extinct. Though you all will really not have a easier or better time if it did, oh noz not by a long shoot.
Why? You ask. Because I know something you don't know, and great many somethings at that.

But for some reason you seem to care very much. Truly weird you are. Why so serious?

Talk to me when you invent something as great as sliced bread. Till then peace out, and have a nice day.

Prostitution,herding,fire,agriculture,spears,steel,wheels,and hunting.

I dont even know what to say to that, or what your trying to get at.

Clarify because I dont get it. Are you saying all that was invented by one group of peoples, even hunting and fire?

I am pretty sure hunting is kind of like something everybody knew and did no matter there clan or group or ethnicity. And fire well, there is no point in trying to find out who invented fire and who didn't. Because those who did not get how to make fire went extinct long ago. And those that did there descendants are still around today.

As for the others, I would put up a face palm pic post to express my feelings on that. But it would be a waste of effort.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Who initiated those wars? Compare how many wars/conflicts North america created with the whole african continent.

And what do you think that if the empire or the interests of the more powerful and technological nations there will be no wars there.

Wrong....Sure most are there for there for there own interests, but at the end of the day. It's the local peoples and war leaders who are fighting among each-other for power both among themselves and for the trinkets that they get from others that covet there resources. Remove the imperial interests of the more advanced nations and there would still be war and blood shed there.

So quit your biatching, and if you want to do something about it get informed and find some way to act. Till then, funck off. Because I don't give a # who, or what, as far as I am concerned you all get what you deserve, both white or black or whatever other race.

But if you want to count who and what started what war, way back into history even the unwritten history's. I think you will find all are as guilty as all others, sure the times and power structures change but the same old # still is going on.

And from what I have seen if the circumstances were reversed it would probably be much worse. So opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

I think your full of sh it bro.

wars/conflicts involving US in the last 10 years
1yemen 2002 bombing
2invasion of iraq
3iraq war
4operation enduring freedom -afghanistan
5operation enduring freedom -philipines
6operation enduring freedom- somalia
7operation enduring freedom- sahara
8Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown
9Operation Freedom Eagle(pakistan)
10Second Liberian Civil War
11war on terror
122010 South Kyrgyzstan riots
132004 Haitian rebellion
14Balochistan conflict
15Shi’ite Insurgency in Yemen
16Operation Odyssey Dawn(current libya war)
17Macedonia 2001
18Colombia 2003(protecting a oil line from guerillas)
19Syria(covert bombing by special forces)
20Columbia 2008
21Operation Southern Focus

Wars/conflicts involving all countries in the African continent in the last 10 years
1Mount Elgon insurgency
2Casamance Conflict
3Ituri conflict
4Darfur Conflict
5Angolan Civil War
6Algerian Civil War
7Burundi Civil War
82009 Nigerian sectarian violence
9Sudanese nomadic conflicts
10conflict in the Niger Delta
11Central African Republic Bush War
12Civil war of chad,
13Second civil war of chad
14Tuareg Rebellion of 2007-2009
15Djiboutian–Eritrean border conflict
16Operation Democracy in Comoros
172010 Jos riots
18Second Liberian Civil War
19Second Congo War
20Eritrean–Ethiopian War
21Ivorian Civil War
22Kivu conflict

One country on one continent almost beat 62 countries on one continent at the most wars in the past 10 years.

edit on 28-7-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Actually dude that list is pretty small for 10 years. Oh and one more thing the most important....All is not what it seems.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund
The sahara is a natural border, this is why blacks are sub-saharan... it means under the sahara, i.e. south of it... where they remain today unless imported or immigrated to a better country. This thread should die, or be put up there with black Jesus. Ignorance is bliss trapping the mind of the inept, and by that I mean those that cannot advance their civilizations past a certain point without the help of other societies, take that for what you will.

Holy crap! Black Jesus posted before me!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

This is a troll thread.

Racist trolls create strawman arguments to bait people into giving them validation. Say anything apposed to thier view and they scream victim/race card then start hopping around like a kindergardener. This is supposed to annoy people on purpose.

Racist troll cloned account: Well white people are [insert indirectly baiting rhetoric]....

European American poster: This is annoying this confirms what that racist guy said is true. Race card,victim card thingy...

Racist troll main account:Yes see! I told you! See!...

This stuff gets old and silly. I stopped taking it serious a long time ago.

Then why bother responding?

Egypt is a problem with the world. Everyone trying to claim it. As blacks, we don't really need it as much as everyone else does because we have much history and culture.

The egyptians said they were from the south, but regardless one thing is indisputable, they were africans as Egypt is in Africa...yes/no?

This is very important because the main reasons that most blacks act the way they do is because of the lies that is his-story. Blacks only lived in africa, blacks were brought to america on slave ships, and the big one jesus is white or some caucasoid type. It's not just the black race that is lied to but many others like most people believe the Chinese created martial arts. They will say it began in the Shoalin temple. They completely ignore the fact that Da Mo from india was the person that brought martial arts to China. Before then they were just meditating and trying to obtain bliss.

The problem is not with the people who state the lies, it's with the people who excepts what someone tells them without doing research or using some not so common sense.

It would be easy to prove the Egyptians, Greeks, and the Roman Republic(not the roman empire which was white) were black nations, but it's not necessary. This information is for those who need to erase the lies in their minds, not to throw in someones face. Nature is going to take care everthing and all secrets will be revealed as we are seeing now. Stop worrying about what someone thinks of you and your race because as history has shown, some people will always be insecure because they have recessive genes. It has happen to every race on the planet that they have come in contact with so please don't believed that one day they woke up and figured out it was time to stop acting like that. No one should hate any group of people but you should love who you are.

And for the egyptians were arabs thing. Arabs are not a race, and it has be proven that the pure arabs are of the negroid type, as were the Hebrews. The arabs you see now are persian, and the arabic they speak is persian script, not what the original inhabitants of arabia or the land of sheba spoke. The jews that you see now have no genetic ties to Abraham and are Kazars. do some research. you cannot project your insecurities on those of us who know the truth and have known what is happening in the world is going to happen because it's time for the bull# to go...bye bye.
edit on 28-7-2011 by DeNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeNaga

Originally posted by Volund
The sahara is a natural border, this is why blacks are sub-saharan... it means under the sahara, i.e. south of it... where they remain today unless imported or immigrated to a better country. This thread should die, or be put up there with black Jesus. Ignorance is bliss trapping the mind of the inept, and by that I mean those that cannot advance their civilizations past a certain point without the help of other societies, take that for what you will.

Holy crap! Black Jesus posted before me!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

This is a troll thread.

Racist trolls create strawman arguments to bait people into giving them validation. Say anything apposed to thier view and they scream victim/race card then start hopping around like a kindergardener. This is supposed to annoy people on purpose.

Racist troll cloned account: Well white people are [insert indirectly baiting rhetoric]....

European American poster: This is annoying this confirms what that racist guy said is true. Race card,victim card thingy...

Racist troll main account:Yes see! I told you! See!...

This stuff gets old and silly. I stopped taking it serious a long time ago.

Then why bother responding?

Egypt is a problem with the world. Everyone trying to claim it. As blacks, we don't really need it as much as everyone else does because we have much history and culture.

The egyptians said they were from the south, but regardless one thing is indisputable, they were africans as Egypt is in Africa...yes/no?

This is very important because the main reasons that most blacks act the way they do is because of the lies that is his-story. Blacks only lived in africa, blacks were brought to america on slave ships, and the big one jesus is white or some caucasoid type. It's not just the black race that is lied to but many others like most people believe the Chinese created martial arts. They will say it began in the Shoalin temple. They completely ignore the fact that Da Mo from india was the person that brought martial arts to China. Before then they were just meditating and trying to obtain bliss.

The problem is not with the people who state the lies, it's with the people who excepts what someone tells them without doing research or using some not so common sense.

It would be easy to prove the Egyptians, Greeks, and the Roman Republic(not the roman empire which was white) were black nations, but it's not necessary. This information is for those who need to erase the lies in their minds, not to throw in someones face. Nature is going to take care everthing and all secrets will be revealed as we are seeing now. Stop worrying about what someone thinks of you and your race because as history has shown, some people will always be insecure because they have recessive genes. It has happen to every race on the planet that they have come in contact with so please don't believed that one day they woke up and figured out it was time to stop acting like that. No one should hate any group of people but you should love who you are.

And for the egyptians were arabs thing. Arabs are not a race, and it has be proven that the pure arabs are of the negroid type, as were the Hebrews. The arabs you see now are persian, and the arabic they speak is persian script, not what the original inhabitants of arabia or the land of sheba spoke. The jews that you see now have no genetic ties to Abraham and are Kazars. do some research. you cannot project your insecurities on those of us who know the truth and have known what is happening in the world is going to happen because it's time for the bull# to go...bye bye.

Kazarian jews? What is the difference between them and the real hebrews?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
to add....white countries did not send egyptologists to egypt to prove that they are superioir then the "eduacted" arrogant people that studied it.....to sum up, the insecurities of these people could be seen when they depict pharaohs as white/yellow...as a black egyptian myself...i think its cute and amusing.

3100 bc to 525 bc = black nubians / upper egyptains....

525 bc to 330 bc = persians..... ie alexander the great

330 bc to 32 bc = greco roman.....ie alexaander, cleopatra

2,500 yrs of black rulers....200 yrs of persian rule....300 yrs of greco roman....

the egyotologists...seeing egypt in the north full of mixed breeds got confused....or insecure...you choose.

peace

this post is nonsense, you know nothing about AME history.
the egyptians were a combination of aboriginal/ semantic peoples from the levent, related to the canaanites, and other semantic groups.
if egyptians are related to the nubians why are their languages nothing alike? why do they depict nubians as darker than themselves if they are nubians? by the way they didn't depict themselves as white or yellow, they were red.
where are the nubian hieroglyphs? why does the egypian language relate more to the hebrew language than to nubian languages?
if they are from nubia, why don't they share more in common?

by the way to the people claiming the meaning of kemet had something to do with the people? "the land of blacks" or whatever, it means land of the black soil, it is a reference to the nile flooding.
oh yeah, the name is really k-m-t they didn't have vowels... hmm just like a few other languages, like oh, hebrew
no, i choose... revisionism by a person with a bit of knowledge trying to magically make one of the biggest economic centers in the AME next to israel in importance out to be founded by a single race to make himself feel better by hijacking dead peoples accomplishments when he has none of his own.

trying to claim that egypt was founded by one "race" is like claiming that america was only founded by pure anglo-saxon englishmen.
that would be a lie.

edit on 28-7-2011 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Brutal thread got all the little factions you see battling it out here, hardline WASP types, few of the more liberal minded people being outraged at the fact history has been rewritten Even a few New Agers coming from the supression of histroy angle.I'll adress all three seperately.

Too the hardline American WASP type.
I am British. I know exactly how why and who rewrote the history of Africa. Most of it took place in the 19th century when the Empire began to shift from "Christianization" of the heathen to racial supremacy. This happened because the British empire began to go up against their own people who were shocked at the brutality the empire unleashed on its mission to supposedly "save" the world. Cecil Rhodes supressed the existence of a city of 50,000 in Rhodesia (Great Zimbabwe) simply because British domination of the continent was founded upon the idea that Africans had no vestige of their own civillization. That just didn't fly in India or China. It becomes more pervasive than that the language used to describe cultures was derogatory. Shaka Zulu created the hsell of a modern nation state out of tribalism. policies like "National Service" where Zulus paid a "tax" of two months of labour every year maintaining their forts became tyranical oppression. The tight social control of marriage was looked down upon when it served as population control. They killed the missionaries because the missionaries promoted law breakers and undermined their social values. An absolute piss take considering the British allowed convert not to recognize the pagan marriages.Behaviour like this started the war. Its the same with slave kingdoms of Benin, Ancient Egypt the real yet legendary Christian Kingdom of Eithiopia.All of these were supressed in history by the British replaced with Myths of lost tribes of Israel, Greek colonies and int he case of India and China prehistoric Aryan invasions. Check up on the Christian identity movement or some other books you might find references to on Stormfront. Want the absolute clincher, Pilt Down Man. After world war I the british staged an archeological discovery that man orginated from Sussex or some #. Disgusting. Don't blame the Europeans in general though they suffered to. The motive was to create a lie so the gullible middle class would go ahead with "democratic" massacres to "civilize" where ever British trade interests lay.Might remind some people of the war on terror. Look at how they did it recently in Europe with the Irsh famine where they turned back cargos of food or Germany which went from the most advanced nation in the world to losing 700,000 to starvation during and after world War I. Oxford university press have alot to answer for.Still do it today, worlds greatest ideological think tank/propoganda spinner. Fact is there has been a concerted campaign to destroy any black indentity or social structure and now that its complete its much easier to blame them for their problems.
By the way the first high rises where in Yemen most likely built by black Sudanese in near Aden with Alabaster windows nicer accomadation than any of the hovels europeans lived in when they where first built sometime in the 12century off the top of my head.

To the Mainstream Liberals who recognize Black Egypt or the Blacks who hold it up as a symbol.
Nice to see some realistic open minded people who aren't falling for the propoganda war.But fact is Africans lost the capability to do such things under colonialism and slavery. Alot of modern construction methods have replaced the old knowledge that had already decayed away through poor leadership and ignorance. The African Americans who tout Egypt or the other black cultures forget a key point. It was those very failing cultures that sold them into slavery in the first place be they in Iraq or Alabama. Theres no glory in those structures whether they were built by blacks designed by blacks or owned by blacks if they where built on the very system that caused the race so much harm. The high rise argument has a point Black rulers and black labourers might have simply used captive Europeans to provide technical support. They certainly helped design the Great Mosque at Djenne. Theres no honor in looking at past glories, not while Africa and its descendents are in such a mess.
More black people my age recognize Soulja boy better than Dead Prez. Won't even bring a black author like Franz Fanon into the argument.

To the New Agers
This cord is the most interesting.I've seen alot of evidence thatBlacks used to rule Africa, Australia and Indonesia and seem to have a presence in the history of Latin America. Antediluvian black empire? Root of all civillization? Some fringe black nationalists like to think so. Still no crazier than what the British empire tried to describe about India and China being ruled by Aryans. Still their are the mysteries surrounding the Olmec heads the Astronomical knowledge of the Dogon(read its been debunked) or the strange stone age sights where its seems generations of hunter gatherers set up industries carving little stones in Kenya. I think theirs alot of room for development in our understanding of Africa. Sometimes i feel though the Von Daineken set is another arm of the white supremacy re reading of history Africans, Asians and indigenous Americans not learning technological secrets through centuries of social stability driven by gifted individuals but instead trying to copy stuff from Aliens(aryans). Colonialism on Crack coc aine.

I couldn't care less who built the Pyramids to be honest being mixed race black/white/asian child of the British empire I just don't want to see lies about Egyptians being used as an excuse for bigotry and tyranny today. Seen enough of it already.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If what you say is true OP then why aren't there carvings in the pyramids of these black Africans? Why would these black people carve the pyramids to show people of a more middle eastern and in many cases - e.g Nefertiti - european origin??
Thats right they wouldn't IF they were the founders of Egypt and the builders of the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeNaga

It would be easy to prove the Egyptians, Greeks, and the Roman Republic(not the roman empire which was white) were black nations, but it's not necessary.

except.. none of those were black, i've seen the so called "evidence" and it is just as cherry picked as the racists on stormfront and other bigoted sites.

And for the egyptians were arabs thing. Arabs are not a race, and it has be proven that the pure arabs are of the negroid type, as were the Hebrews.

this is nonsense, the only hebrews that are black are ethiopian, and arabs are a race if you mean an ethnic group, they are tribes like sub-african tribes. they lived for thousands of years in the arabia. they are related the the hebrews, the canaanites and other semantic groups.

The arabs you see now are persian, and the arabic they speak is persian script, not what the original inhabitants of arabia or the land of sheba spoke.

you mean they write? the script they write in is derived from scripts produced by muslims and the persians being muslim use it. modern arabic comes from classical arabic, which was a northern semantic language.

The jews that you see now have no genetic ties to Abraham and are Kazars. do some research.

how about you do some research, maybe on everything you claimed, because you are completely wrong and you know nothing about judaism

you cannot project your insecurities on those of us who know the truth and have known what is happening in the world is going to happen because it's time for the bull# to go...bye bye.

the amount of junk you think you know about makes me wonder why you think you can say such nonsense.
go pick up a book on history, maybe one that doesn't twist it into an ideology based on a foundation of sand.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielasm

To the Mainstream Liberals who recognize Black Egypt or the Blacks who hold it up as a symbol.
Nice to see some realistic open minded people who aren't falling for the propoganda war

so.. you use propaganda to fight propaganda? black egypt is as much propaganda as the WN crowd spewed, there were various points were nubia ruled egypt but they were not a black country! they were all groups mixed together from various groups.
they had more in relation to the jews than the black groups in fact.

.But fact is Africans lost the capability to do such things under colonialism and slavery. Alot of modern construction methods have replaced the old knowledge that had already decayed away through poor leadership and ignorance. The African Americans who tout Egypt or the other black cultures forget a key point. It was those very failing cultures that sold them into slavery in the first place be they in Iraq or Alabama.

then you know nothing about egypt, they treated their slaves as well or better than free people, the slavery you are talking about was tribal slavery, supplemented by greed.

Theres no glory in those structures whether they were built by blacks designed by blacks or owned by blacks if they where built on the very system that caused the race so much harm.

then you know nothing about egypian pyramid building, rarely would they use slaves for that work, everyone spent at least part of the time moving rocks, free or slave, if they even used slaves.

The high rise argument has a point Black rulers and black labourers might have simply used captive Europeans to provide technical support. They certainly helped design the Great Mosque at Djenne. Theres no honor in looking at past glories, not while Africa and its descendents are in such a mess.
More black people my age recognize Soulja boy better than Dead Prez. Won't even bring a black author like Franz Fanon into the argument.

this is a problem with history in general no one cares.

I couldn't care less who built the Pyramids to be honest being mixed race black/white/asian child of the British empire I just don't want to see lies about Egyptians being used as an excuse for bigotry and tyranny today. Seen enough of it already.

sorry but why claim the egypians were black then? they weren't

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
lol at the british twisting science to suit their agenda. Too bad everyone is abusing that tool now on MSM.

This goes to show that humanity as a whole when greed and power come into the equation are savages.

unchecked predatory capitalism makes people savages.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

lol at the british twisting science to suit their agenda. Too bad everyone is abusing that tool now on MSM.

This goes to show that humanity as a whole when greed and power come into the equation are savages.

unchecked predatory capitalism makes people savages.

that is only if you believe that people in the archaeology field are out to all lie about history.
which i doubt a single person can prove.
i'd love to see evidence from contemporary sources saying the egptians were all black, it would be just as amazing as christians proving the jews were in egypt building pi-ramesses

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Everyone approach this argument with respect, no matter how we look at it, these are our ancestors.
Nature never strikes twice, come on guys I remember this from elementary. Humans can't evolve into Humans, it makes absolutely no sense.
I touched on the subject and I brought massive facts to the table in page 7 and a few pages. First I would like to be the first to state Race as you guys speak of is a theory. Racism is the belief in the particular theory,
like common+unity=community and the belief there in would be communism. The twist you have made in your own mind and the definition others may have placed on may be wrong but lets deal with this like adults.

You guys are overlooking on important fact. ADAPTATION.

No living being or creature would stop producing eumelanin in temperate or "normal" climates. Remember, are ancestors left the continent when it was 'safe' and migrated to other places. The Ice Age forced and trapped people into climates where there wasn't an over-abundance of vegetation nor sunlight. These conditions put a halt to the production of Eumelanin. Here goes ADAPTATION.....

To end the argument once and for ALL.
As a solar-terrestrial race of beings( all life included) scientific data shows that vibrations(colors) we describe the people that suffer from albinism, the people of anglo descent, or the so called "white" or "pale" peoples of Earth is a result of an unnatural process. I will talk only of animals now so you can reflect using nature and not your emotions. Naturally on planet Earth every thing producing pigmentation, and eumelanin in high volumes except creatures that have been deprived of sunlight, and/or lack vital nutrients that encourage healthy growth of the pineal gland which is responsible for contacting the melanocytes(sp??) and producing pigmentation that will allow healthy rays of sun to reach the body and feed it new information. Are you guys aware the sun is sending the programming data that establish order within living things. On a sub-atomic level of course, now back to topic.

MY POINT IS, the conditions not only aren't suited for someone with a low content of eumelanin but they also aren't natural in terms of pigmentation when talking about the only continent that hugs the equator, and it virtually hasn't shifted compared to the other continents. Naturally this could NOT occur.
For the people who have are debating about the jew-ish people I will shed a couple of facts because everything is related one way or another. The indigenous, people of palestine according to scripture are the sons of Ham which is really Kham. This is where the light vs. dark bs started due to the misinterpretation of scripture. This was the first slave trade and it was the blueprint for the mistreatment of humans based on the illusion of color. The story in the bible is just describing the lineage according to place NOT race. They have one father Noah right??? Yet many of are still trying to divide the human family!!!!. Ham's children inhabited regions of Africa, the middle east and even Hindustani which you may know as India. All of these regions have alot in common in terms of culture. From India to Kush you see the same architecture and you see the same spiritual pillars holding these people up. The sacrificed and resurrected son is perhaps the world most famous story that SOLELY originated from these regions. It wasn't until the nomadic descendants of Japheth or descendants of European continent,arrived in the middle east, a distinction was made between the people of Hindu-Kush(as it reads on old maps) , Kmt(kemet or egypt), and other places that reside in the middle east. Following the division, is the what??conquering.

People say persian, arabic, islamic, or middle eastern architecture?????What is that??? look and India, Ethiopia, and Kemet and you will see the same finger print. Time isn't a material object that morphs people into different people it may describe the length it took for people to change but we are looking at the same thing. The khazars and Israeli people are not the indigenous people of that actual area. The indigenous people are divided into a different 'lesser' class, where the 'whiter' individual receive no slack. Ask anyone who has ever traveled to the region, please for me!!!!!!!! Everything was already there, as well as many of the concepts which we are taught comes exclusively from a later period. Research the shiva-lingum and other common threads between Africans, The original indigenous middle east, and southeast asia strecthing into polynesia.

Peace and many blessings. I would compare africa, its nations, and its timeless history to the root and trunk of a very beautiful-decaying tree.
sry for sp and grammar, I was rushing my apologies.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TattooedWarrior
If what you say is true OP then why aren't there carvings in the pyramids of these black Africans? Why would these black people carve the pyramids to show people of a more middle eastern and in many cases - e.g Nefertiti - european origin??
Thats right they wouldn't IF they were the founders of Egypt and the builders of the pyramids.

If you could read the glyphs you would know that they did say excatly that. And just to let you know middle eastern is not white. By mendle's law white is recessive and when mixed it is no longer white so just because the census says you can claim to be caucasiod doesn't make it true. Nerfertiti was not european. That bust you are refering to is not white, and it is a fake. Has been proven.

If you were the true decendents of these people then you would be able to decipher the symbols and glyphs, but you can't. This was done on purpose to make sure the secrets would not fall into the wrong hands. And for the poster who was talking about the Mason...haha. This is when you know someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Masonry comes out of Egypt stupid. The masonry that is practiced today is not the real masonry that was practiced in the days of the egyptians and many before them because without this knowledge, the pyramids would not have been built. Don't speak on things you know nothing about.

there is documentation that the paintings and carvings in egypt have been manipulated. I have seen them myself but don't know if I can pull them up or link for you. Really, it doesn't matter because if you don't have the right dna to overstand what they were trying to convey you aren't going to be able to decipher or absorb the information anyway.

LoL, you go to church, and the egyptians are pagans, you go to science class and they are everything but black. Really. Stupid is as stupid does...and we don't believe you, you are a liar.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

they would rather sit with a begging bowl at un rice banks or whatever there called cause its what their acustom to

Would you care to elaborate on that statement? Or are you just trolling? Just in it for the lulz?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It would be easy to prove the Egyptians, Greeks, and the Roman Republic(not the roman empire which was white) were black nations, but it's not necessary.[/quote ]
except.. none of those were black, i've seen the so called "evidence" and it is just as cherry picked as the racists on stormfront and other bigoted sites. .[/quote ]

Then prove it wrong please. I can prove everything I say. Can you ?

And for the egyptians were arabs thing. Arabs are not a race, and it has be proven that the pure arabs are of the negroid type, as were the Hebrews.

this is nonsense, the only hebrews that are black are ethiopian, and arabs are a race if you mean an ethnic group, they are tribes like sub-african tribes. they lived for thousands of years in the arabia. they are related the the hebrews, the canaanites and other semantic groups..[/quote ]

This is the danger of people who think they actually know something. Read that sentence again and tell me you know what you are talking about. Please. Prove it please. You know nothing about scientific racial classification, this much is clear.

The arabs you see now are persian, and the arabic they speak is persian script, not what the original inhabitants of arabia or the land of sheba spoke

.you mean they write? the script they write in is derived from scripts produced by muslims and the persians being muslim use it. modern arabic comes from classical arabic, which was a northern semantic language

Again talking about things you know nothing of. Arabic is not really a language but you wouldn't know that if you haven't studied languages. Just like most people think we speak english but if you talk to someone from england, that will tell you the alphabet we have is wrong and we don't speak english. We speak slang just like what you are calling Arabic, and yiddish which are from and older tongue. This is our culture and you will never overstand the science behind what we have laid down, but you will know the facts, not the truth, but the facts. You Don't know what classical arabic is nor what language Muhammed wrote, so please stop talking to me like you know. Always trying to steal our story. Did you know Muhammed's parents were Hebrew? I thought not. What about that Muhammed went down into nubia before he wrote the Qur'an?

Again you don't know what you are talking about and don't realize there is a reason for these books and glyphs and it ain't for going to church or a mosque and hoping you go to heaven. This is science that you are not ready for and that is why we don't believe.

If you study genetics then you would know that geneticly the white male is the weakest person on the planet. So this is not about who is right or wrong about this and that, it's about we know you and you are a liar and weak.

edit on 28-7-2011 by DeNaga because: fixing quotes

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Please stop talking about the Hebrews(not jews) when you know nothing about them. Abram who became abraham was not a jew or a hebrew, or a hibiru, or a nibiru or a neb heru before he crossed the big river. This is what those words mean. He brought the talmud or the torah. He got it from the land of bab el and they got it from the Ptah-hites or kemites or egyptians.

Jews have been stealing Egyptian culture for years, and I hope they've enjoyed themselves because the party is over. We know you because we know your father, and we know his father.

please do not talk about things you know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Kazarian jews? What is the difference between them and the real hebrews?

www.khazaria.com...

I don't if they say this but the Kazarian king's life was saved by a hebrew and from that point on he converted to judaism and commanded all of his subjects to do the same. After many years they believed they were actually of the royal lineage of Abraham...Hmm...does this sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

this post is nonsense, you know nothing about AME history.
the egyptians were a combination of aboriginal/ semantic peoples from the levent, related to the canaanites, and other semantic groups.

the levant...lolol

you mean isreal and sinai ?? what an idiot.

the oldest evidence we have are located in a few places....dating pre dynasty....NAQQADA, NEKHEN AND ABYDOS...(in the north a place called BUTO)....

these places are ALL in upper egypt, dotted around aswan...nekhen and abydos are where the first pharaohs are from, they were known as thinnites and they put the capital in memphis,

now the levant ( and also places in sudan) where known as the red lands, pharaohs are depicted waring both the people from the levant and from the south.

thebes and karnack, the power houses of egypt are both in the south....NUBIAN LAND , the people known to archeologists as the mysterious A - GROUP.

to add, osiris wore the atef, the crown of upper egypt, the later pharaohs who controlled the levant ( ra, pharaohs from helipolis) wore the crown of lower egypt......you do the maths

if egyptians are related to the nubians why are their languages nothing alike? why do they depict nubians as darker than themselves if they are nubians? by the way they didn't depict themselves as white or yellow, they were red.
where are the nubian hieroglyphs? why does the egypian language relate more to the hebrew language than to nubian languages?
if they are from nubia, why don't they share more in common?

nubians where always pharaohs...the darker black people you see where ethiopians/sudanese from the south, the reasons why nubians where called kuchite kings (kings of the 25 dynasty) is due to the divisions which happend duringth armana period....

the nubian language is not known to any scholar, its not written anywere, only spoken amongst the older generation

nubians came from the word "nubt", which means precious....maybe gold....the word pharaoh comes from the word per-aa....they where the parent stock of the pharaoh...the abydos league...scorpio, narama, aha .etc...egypts long history is complex

but basically
ptah, and amun.....upper egyptian....
Ra and Atum.....lower egyptian

what you have are earth and man cults from the south.....and sun worship in the north.....

by the way to the people claiming the meaning of kemet had something to do with the people? "the land of blacks" or whatever, it means land of the black soil, it is a reference to the nile flooding.
oh yeah, the name is really k-m-t they didn't have vowels... hmm just like a few other languages, like oh, hebrew
trying to claim that egypt was founded by one "race" is like claiming that america was only founded by pure anglo-saxon englishmen.
that would be a lie.

the reasons why hebrews speak the late kingdom language is because the cult in helipolis, left egypt with the knowledge of the states libraries....the language came and was carried fby a covanent sect of egyptian priests,

the state was not one race...but the per aa...the great house....meant that the mother of the pharaoh (the womb that created him) HAD to be from upper egypt...the blood line related to osiris....ABYDOS.
kemet was a maitrachy

this all reminds me of the difference between DJEDFRE and KHAFRE.....khafres mother was upper egyptian, djedfre was not...khafre was favoured by the provinces of the nile

edit on 28-7-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join