It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...Europe has become a gateway for Islam."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Hold on this is about illegal immigrants? Well how about looking at the causes of illegal emmigration from other countries to western countries?

We in the west hold onto the all the resources and riches and we have skewed the system in our favour so that these countries are constantly in a weak position. As a result people from those countries come to the west to try to provide a better life for themselves and their families.

You are looking at a cause of a greater problem - as almost everybody in the developed world does, due to the ill informed media framing the debate like that. Why? Because the media is owned by those that hold the means of production and want to keep the system this way.

The only way to stop migration in the large numbers that they are today is to give those in poorer countries a fairer deal.

Its not rocket science, put yourself in their shoes - would you want to leave your country and family if you had a choice???

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by Bixxi3

If, like you say, that if we were to live in a New World Order, then who or what would be your choice for worship?

Who would be your choice to run this New World Order?

I really don't think that question belongs in this thread. If we did live in a NWO then it wouldn't be my choice or anyone elses. It would be what ever were told to believe in.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There was an episode on Stargate that covered a race overtaken in a bloodless coup by stopping them breeding any further while the opponents could.

If you wanted a bloodless takeover and were patient, you would send your people worldwide and breed.

This is what is happening in Europe. Does anyone have the figures of Muslims living outside the Middle east where they originated? I bet you'd find there are more living outside of their homeland than within it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

reply to post by jaamaan

I don't think he is talking about extremists, but true followers of the Islam Law. Islam Law has already made its way into America as I am sure everyone here has already heard?

Could you please tell me how exactly did islam law made its way into america ?
Because the way you phrase it now it sounds like islam law over rules the contitution and the law of the united states in some cases.
And i do not think that is the case.

Not yet, but it's moving faster than you think!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
reply to post by Bixxi3

Hold on this is about illegal immigrants? Well how about looking at the causes of illegal emmigration from other countries to western countries?

We in the west hold onto the all the resources and riches and we have skewed the system in our favour so that these countries are constantly in a weak position. As a result people from those countries come to the west to try to provide a better life for themselves and their families.

You are looking at a cause of a greater problem - as almost everybody in the developed world does, due to the ill informed media framing the debate like that. Why? Because the media is owned by those that hold the means of production and want to keep the system this way.

The only way to stop migration in the large numbers that they are today is to give those in poorer countries a fairer deal.

Its not rocket science, put yourself in their shoes - would you want to leave your country and family if you had a choice???

Don't be such a self hating westerner. Its not all the wests fault. Sure poorer countries have been taken advantage of by the richer ones. BUT there are also plenty of problems in poor countries caused by there own. genocides simply because they come from another part of there country. Or MASS RAPE being used as a weapon of war so THERE corrupt leaders can stay in control. Or the fact that there leaders sell there fellow countrymen out to other nations for money. They also horde resources from there own people. So its not all the wests fault. If its bad why can they not fight to make it a better place? Is it really on our hands to fix everything? Especially when the majority of people(in the west) are against war and interfering with other nations problems. You can't have it both ways.
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. "

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

That was uncalled for.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
There was an episode on Stargate that covered a race overtaken in a bloodless coup by stopping them breeding any further while the opponents could.

If you wanted a bloodless takeover and were patient, you would send your people worldwide and breed.

This is what is happening in Europe. Does anyone have the figures of Muslims living outside the Middle east where they originated? I bet you'd find there are more living outside of their homeland than within it.

Im not saying i agree.
But i would like to point out that your conspiracy there will be called racist and outrageous and completely not possible or true. But if you were to say, that theres a small group of powerful men that have 100s of years of plans in place to take over the world. It would be seen as absolutely probably true. and you would receive 100 starts lol
edit on 25-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

that is oppression and I don't think I would like that but, you are saying that you would like that? I'm confused

I guess to each his or her own,...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Bixxi3

that is oppression and I don't think I would like that but, you are saying that you would like that? I'm confused

I guess to each his or her own,...

I think were mis understanding each other lol. BIXX3

My post there was my attempt at a example of why MC isn't working. I don't want a NWO

EDIT: But is we did live in a NWO then it would most likely mean less freedoms for your or I. So we wouldn't really get much of a choice. Well atleast i don't see a good outcome from a NWO
edit on 25-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

I don't have a problem with Muslims at all, I have a problem with Islam. I've found it to be more of a ideological threat like Communism and Nazism was. That doesn't mean I hate all Russians or Germans, just it's political system. Let's not pretend Islam doesn't have an agenda that they are actively trying to enforce, they remind us constantly what the goal of Islam is.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Europe is the home of Caucasians and immigration whether legal or not is threatening that fact. I believe every race should have a "safe" place of sorts to retreat to in case of another massive holocaust/genocide. In Addition to this I'm a German citizen living abroad and constantly hear from family living in Germany how the Turks and muslims in general intimidate and harass the natives. Until Islam evolves into a modern religion nobody should allow these people into their country.Last but certainly not least, I JUST DON'T WANT THEM THERE.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Are the people in the United States (my country) or any other country in a position to tell a foreign country what to do?

I do not think we are.

edit on 7/25/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Telling the truth about the economic system which governs us all is not self hating is it?
All we get from the media and those who aren't capable of thinking futher is 'we don't want them here' .Well don't you think its time to think a little deeper about why there are here? Don't you think this is the way to reduce emmigration from their countries? Do you really believe that it is possible to police borders so that it doesn't happen?

Hmm so you are saying their leaders are corrupt? Yeah and our leaders aren't! You say that there are wars / war crimes in these countries? Well hello there were war crimes in Europe in the former Jugoslavija too just a decade or so ago. There are war crimes being committed by our own western forces / NATO.

Guess what? These types of massacres you are talking about occur in what kinds of countries - yep you got it, poor countries. Ever toss a breadcrumb into a cage full of starving mice?

No its not in our hands to fix everything, but I'm not going to complain about immigration until serious measures are undertaken to deal with the causes of immigration.

Can't have what both ways?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi,

More I read and follow this posts I am starting to think that we are going towards total Nazi again. Europe is gateway to Islam? - Well I think they should stay home but still, with all the conflicts in the south I am actually getting a bigger understanding for hhy they are moving north.

However, when they are moving north they are fireing on the conflict already at hand. I can just say that it is super lucky that the Norweigen terror attack was done by people from norway and not people from the south.

Already all our newspapers in the north are only focusing on attacks by forigners and imigrants. When a Dane kills another it hardly brakes the news anymore. Problery due to Rocker wars Bandidos VS Hells Angeles VS Forigners.

The world is getting colder and harder to live in lately.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is not a virtue - it's a more like a weapon used for social engineering, inciting violence and causing most savage wars, it is the enemy of common sense. Dalai Lama said many years ago that Tibetans cannot mix with Chinese due to apparent cultural conflict yet Chinese are enforcing multiculturalism, obviously not for the well-being of people. After violent Yugoslavia breakup, it was extremely obvious that multiculturalism has completely failed yet people still embrace it as something positive and great. Groups of people naturally invent rules and boundaries but when other groups come in with conflicting rules and boundaries, damage will happen.... I think that Norway massacre was orchestrated to change the pace of this imminent war between conflicting cultures.
edit on 26/7/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's funny to read history books, which clearly shows how many wars were started by cultural reasons, however nowadays preserving culture and patriotism isn't in "fashion". What country we live if patriotism=right wing warmonger, conspiracy nut or christian fanatic.
We need to ask ourselves a question. Why people would die for our country? The country -nothing more than artificial concept, a word because it's nothing material. What makes it they would fight for it. It's the very way of our living, the tradition, the land, the law, or something else? Although everyone has different answer why he would fight for his country, it is these things that makes the term "country" not only a word. If nobody concern about changing all OURS ideas into somebody's another ideas, then we gave up, we loose things that describe our identity.

Is multiculti a silent war against own nation, perpetrated by governing elite which are nothing more than camouflaged agents of another country?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
reply to post by Bixxi3

Telling the truth about the economic system which governs us all is not self hating is it?
All we get from the media and those who aren't capable of thinking futher is 'we don't want them here' .Well don't you think its time to think a little deeper about why there are here? Don't you think this is the way to reduce emmigration from their countries? Do you really believe that it is possible to police borders so that it doesn't happen?

I would hardly call it truth I mean what would you have us in the west do just throw the other countries tons of money ? We have more resources than a lot of other countries but that doesn't really account for why immigrants want to come over to the west and spout their hate filled religion and attempt to force the infidel to comply. Another reason they come over here is because our politicians and social systems give them the world when they come over like a house, heating, electricity etc.. it's probably not because they don't like being in their own country it's because they have an easy ride here.

Hmm so you are saying their leaders are corrupt? Yeah and our leaders aren't! You say that there are wars / war crimes in these countries? Well hello there were war crimes in Europe in the former Jugoslavija too just a decade or so ago. There are war crimes being committed by our own western forces / NATO.

You point out leaders from 3 or 4 countries in Europe to make a point ? how many can you name that's going on today ? Sure there may be some corrupt leaders right now in the west but at least they attempt to hide what they are doing, but when you compare them to some other leaders like Mugabe for instance or some of the muslim regimes then there's just no comparison. You give them millions in aid money but the people of the country will be lucky to see half of that as their leaders have kept it for their own use.

Guess what? These types of massacres you are talking about occur in what kinds of countries - yep you got it, poor countries. Ever toss a breadcrumb into a cage full of starving mice?

And your point is ? it doesn't excuse them from acting the way they do. And no I haven't tossed a breadcrumb into a cage full of starving mice have you ? I hope not because I would be wondering what you were doing with a cage full of starving mice.

No its not in our hands to fix everything, but I'm not going to complain about immigration until serious measures are undertaken to deal with the causes of immigration.

What would you recommend then ?

edit on 26-7-2011 by seans867 because: Make my reply's clear

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Dear Readers,
I do love these posts are they really do show the general consensus of the general public. The responses go from naive to far right, again quite enlightening.

For the poster who stated "ever heard of Canada" I’ll simply say: Canada has its own major issues which have nothing to do with Islam.. the French Canadians hate the English Canadians. Multiculturalism works right? No, it does not. There may be a "difference" between North African Muslims, which is the predominance in Europe and those who have emigrated to Canada. You should take into context the difference in distance, therefore influence, between their "homeland" and their new country of residence. If you feel you have something to comment about the Islamisation of Europe, then book yourself a flight to France, by far the most Islamafied country in Europe, and go walk around the Muslim HLMs at night at tell me how safe you feel.

Someone brought up an interesting subject in this thread which is the reason why immigration is a problem. Simply put, the majority of it is an extension of colonialism for which all of Europe has a role to pay. France, the UK, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, etc.. etc.. colonised huge areas of the world (including the US) and the manner in which they did so has a direct impact on the modern day infrastructures in those countries. In the vast majority of cases the "predominantly" white colonists raped the countries' resources, built up white controlled and educated infrastructures and when time came to leave, through war or choice, they effectively left a ravaged country behind. There are some very small exclusions to the above, but the vast majority of colonialism was not to the benefit of the indigenous people.

Immigration, in part as outline above, is a social issue. The countries from which immigrants come do not have a good infrastructure, health care, education, social welfare system, so the choice to "come to your country" is a simple one. Added to that the fact that most, if not all, of the colonial countries imported huge volumes of their ex-colonials to help rebuilding their countries post WW2, you have a pretty easy understanding of the reasons behind immigration, at least some of it.

As to the Islamisation.. well this is in part a historical point, and I urge all of those without the understanding to read about the various Islamic invasions throughout history. Spain for instance was almost completely controlled by Muslims for a large period of time: en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a "new" issue and will probably never actually get resolved until people wake up to the reality that modern religion is simply a tool to ensure we are divided and thus far easier to conquer, anyway I digress. Islam and the predominantly Catholic west have been at "war" for centuries. As the West becomes more and more "understanding" and (smirking) "politically correct" we have opened our proverbial doors to the influence and wave of Islam. It is a fact, albeit some chose to perform an emu and bury their head in the sand, that the number of Muslims (and subsequently Islam) in Europe is increasing at a rather staggering rate. Again France is by far the worst "affected" and the issues in France have become almost out of control. I use only real world examples when I make these comments, not my own beliefs or thoughts about all of this. Areas of France are totally out of french control. There are police no go areas, sharia controlled areas, towns with more mosques than churches and it will not get better until something is done.

Now i'm sure there will be a tsunami of readers posting that I am racist, xenophobic and such like. That not all Muslims are "bad". You'd be right on the last part, wrong on everything else. I have many Tunisian, Moroccan and Algerian friends, all of whom I care for deeply. All of whom are from 1st generation decent and who consider themselves "French". All of whom despise the more modern French Muslims who demand Islamic law, who despise the French and who wish for only one thing, social war. Again if you think my statements are "out there", I simply will reiterate that you should buy a plane ticket and go to Paris, Marseille, Toulouse, Nice, etc.. and go see for yourself the future of Europe.

It would be unfair for me to write so much negativity without offering a solution. It is actually very simple, it is one of education and aid. On the one hand it is about time everyone educated themselves to the fact that being Islamic, Catholic or whatever else religion is essentially coming from the same root state, one of belief. It is about time that this belief was taken at face value and not followed mindlessly. We should believe in each other, we should care for each other and attempt to be understanding, rather than hating the differences that seem to constantly separate us. The next point is that we, the colonialists, need to go back to those countries we raped and pillaged and rebuild their infrastructure. We need to ensure that their countries and social systems are as good as ours, and once that is done I assure you that immigration will not longer be such an issue.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

T
edit on 26-7-2011 by torqpoc because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Sure thing I for instance totally agree with you and your thoughts.

However, we cannot all be freinds and we cannot all survive or we would simply be a lot to many people very very very soon. I do not think the earth cries when the 11 million people at Cap Horn dies from starvation. I surely will not.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The situation is becoming out of hand.. Especially in England where I live.

Communities are being shattered by 'no go zones' setup by the muslim community who are trying to enforce local sharia laws outlawing alcohol, music, etc. Building mosques everywhere.. Complaining about us celebrating our national flag the George Cross on our patron saints day.. People have had enough.. There is an indoor market here in Liverpool called St John's Market and 99.9% of the stalls are muslim owned.. I heard lots of rumours flying around shortly after 11th September WTC plane crashes that they were all bloody cheering..

I've never been a racist in my life, but I am starting to get absolutely sick to death of all these muslim defence league style groups..

The thing is.. If I went to Tehran or Baghdad and tried to do bring my laws and build a church how long do you think my head would stay on my shoulders for?

If you can't abide by the laws, cultures and customs of this country then piss off back to your own country..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join