It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You clearly believe all those Hollywood MKULTRA type movies where the govt and the military is right there in emergencies to take care of all the civilians because they really care....

Please do some more research on these issues, as many here have done so for many years obviously. A few people have a head start on you it seems. I'm not saying this to be mean. I mean, lot's of good citizens still believe their govt is looking out for them. There may still be a few in Congress who really are, but I believe they are few and far between, as the culture tends to corrupt with power. Just remember that most in Congress and high level positions in the military and otherwise are CFR or CFR controlled. In case you didn't know it, the CFR was created expressly to deliver the world to a Totalitarian World Order, and to control areas of finance and banking, government, media, and virtually every avenue of power and infrastructure. Members of Skull and Bones from Harvard have been migrating to CFR since the inception of The Order.
I have read that every Secretary of Defense since Eisenhower has been CFR. So when Eisenhower warned of the military-industrial complex, he knew what he was talking about.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Love your avatar! Keep the memory alive!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder if any part of the Norway attacks is part of this

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
Another thought that just came to me, do you reckon that they chose this president, a black president, to crash the country down around our ears, just to foment further animosity between races? I mean look at all the race cards played during his presidency, more than I've heard in a lot of years. A divided country is much easier to rule than a united one if you are big gov't.

I believe that's part of the strategy...divide and concquer! If Americans were ONE they would be harder to defeat. We all rallied in WWII, everyone was on the same page. The country is also divided along party lines as left and right. Division is quite useful to TPTB.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
Not to ruin any ones day here but that force has been trained for like the last ten years or so its called the Nat. Guard we train in bio defense, counter terrorism, fire fighting, nuke defense, medical crisis, and a slew of other things including police assistance.

I didn't see any one complaining when we were fighting forest fires in Cali, Nevada, and a few other states. We also respond to Riots in LA and assist police with crowd enforcement like parades and such like we did a last year in Paso Robles, Cali,

Its nothing new people, we are the States Army we are supposed to help here for home defense beats the hell out of going back to Iraq. We don't plan on herding you people in to Fema camps or killing you. We do it to protect and help out during disasters

Apologies for the long quote, but Reaper's point needed to be emphasized again - in its entirety. Thank you Reaper - even though I find myself leaning out of my chair in a vain attempt to get out of your line of site when I see your Avatar...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Werre getting closer and closer to big brother and the new world order. we are the new whordes of cattle slaves, so corporate america controloling governemnt will rule, as in heirchy over us. Would not be suprised if their was something like a ghestoppo or interpol thing created too.
whens the last time we all heard anything int he news, about al quida doing anything or plotting aginast us? nothing* unless the government, CIA, knows something, or is in on this..a black ops operation.

Actually, Obama did give Interpol special new priveleges in the US with an Executive Order. He also planned a civilian corps, and perhaps he intended to train these to be Gestapo. Perhaps they will brainwash the military to be Gestapo.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
this is from 2008
it's the same intel

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

I think TPTB such as the Repubs. wanted these debt talks to stall to ensue civil unrest because they probably are Tea Party Grassroots followers and realized that the ball needed to get rolling.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Even if there is not context, we all need to do our own research to make up our own minds.

Much Love

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
On October 1, 2010 the U.S. military assigned the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry Division to the United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM). This means that U.S. soldiers will be operating on U.S. soil, seemingly in direct contradiction of federal law. this was a direct result of the unrest within Mexico and the fear that the cartels would take over the government there. All this was made possible due to the Merida Initiative, NAFTA and of course ASPAN... I first wrote about that just over one year ago, www.abovetopsecret.com...
A lot has happened since...

...... now things get strange.....

The Posse Comitatus Act, passed in 1878 following Reconstruction, prohibits federal military personnel from acting in a law enforcement capacity in the United States, except if authorized by constitutional amendment or Congress. Also important to note is the Insurrection Act of 1807, which authorizes the president to deploy federal troops to quell lawlessness, insurrection, or rebellion, yet seriously limits his powers by indicating that a state government must first request assistance.

In 2007, Congress amended the act to include the authority to deploy troops in the instances of a natural disaster, epidemic, public health emergency, terrorist attack, or “other condition”—a vague phrase leaving open the possibility of wide-ranging interpretation. Although Congress repealed the amendment via the 2008 National Defense Authorization Act, President Bush attached a signing statement essentially claiming his constitutional authority would allow him to act as he saw fit.

A lot us see this as the first step in the creation of the "North American Union" no more Mexico USA and Canada... just one big state under Washington's control...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrinkYourDrug

DrinkYourDrug, I'm beginning to suspect that you take your screen name quite literally.

If you believe it is moral to use violence and the threat of violence to enforce lifestyle choices on those who are not harming others then good luck with your life, no amount of explaining how violence is wrong could dissuade you from your ingrained beliefs.

Where....oh, WHERE, did you come up with the notion that I condone unnecessary violence by cops? Do you remember me stating anywhere that I think cops who abuse their power are okay in my book? I'm equally as curious to hear the reason why you have summarized police work as cops "enforcing their lifestyle choices" on people?

Why do you think wealthy people who can afford to use private security and private investigators do so? It is pretty common knowledge and sense that the private sector is much more efficient than public. I'm not going to trudge around looking for statistics.

Because they have more money, more valuables, and more of just about everything that criminals are after. They are more prone to stalkers, freaks, and paparazzi who want to get close to them and, therefore, more prone to having people trespass on their property. They feel more secure having staff on site in case something happens because police officers can't attend to their needs on a 24-hour basis for obvious reasons.

Let me ask you something. What type of security firm do you think a wealthy person would prefer...a firm who had officers with previous law enforcement experience, or one whose personnel had none? Somehow you have drawn an illogical conclusion that wealthy people hire private security because they believe they are more competent than police officers. Maybe on your planet this is the truth, but not here on Earth. I challenge you to take a closer look at some of these private security firms these days and the kind of people they employ before you go around making this proclamation all over the place.

And don't say security and investigators would be the luxury of the wealthy only. They will do a better job than the police for the same budget.

Prove it.

Please point out more specifically which part of my post was wishful thinking.

Sure. I said this:

Perhaps you think this country should disband all police departments so there would be no one to respond to crimes in progress or investigate crimes such as murder or things of this nature? Let people just do as they please. Would that be to your liking?

And your reply was:

Very much so, provided they do not harm others. Freedom, baby.

Upon which I replied:

If you do, please tell me how you imagine the world would function in such a fantasy land?

And you answered:

The free market system.

Now, one would reasonably conclude from this dialogue that you believe with no police officers and no laws to abide by, people would stop harming each other. I would also note that you made no attempt in your previous response to dispute the fact your idea was in the realm of fantasy.

Private security would be there to do a better job at preventing crime and private investigators would be there to do a better job at investigating crime (actual crime).

Prove private security officers do a better job than police officers.

"Actual crime?" ......As opposed to what other kind of crime?

edit on 25-7-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
reply to post by Nobama

A few shots are enough to disperse a crowd of thousands, regardless if half of you are armed, a few handguns is no match for a professionally trained army.

WHAT ! ?? OMFG !

You do realize that There are Veterans From those Military Force Branches 30 Years Worth that is Still Capable Handling a Military Weapon or Vehicle ( Jet Planes Helicopters to a Jeep/hummer to a Tank )
To Take Over ...

Now Times That From the Discharge (times up , going Home did my 4 to 8+ years ) of Soldiers Every Year!
Especially the Recent One's that are Against the Deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan

In every Branch and they are Professional Trained and Im just talking The Military !!

Dont forget others Like Retired LEO's SWAT Teams ETC..Survivalist & .Militia Groups Most are Veterans that Are Out of the Cloud ! and have Been Awaken !

Hell a Least 80% of The Mohawk Warriors Society are Veteran Marines in My Area OLD & The Recent New

And what about the Many Manufacturers of Hunting Weapons & Ammunition Rounds Would they Seize!
or Would they Continue Supplying Regardless

I Would think IF this comes about.. The Majority of Americans GOVT Laws and Regulation would not Apply anymore! Individuals Would build Their Own Weapons and Americans Would be pretty Much be like
the tribal people Afghanistan have been doing in the last 40 years ! Duplicating Other Well Known Weapons , Crudely made but its effective to do the Job ..

edit on 25-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

I wonder if any part of the Norway attacks is part of this

What?

My head is going to explode. I mean it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

You clearly believe all those Hollywood MKULTRA type movies

speaking of MKULTRA type movies, & this thread (Norwegian Bomber/Shooter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then watch the trailer for this movie:

if you haven't watched it yet, you should, it's a good movie for conspiracy theorists =D

(it relates to the Oslo attacks, which relates to civil unrest/uprising/et al

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When the government deploys this amount of troops they know something is imminent

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If the US are going to deploy 20,000 troops into the US wouldn't it be wise to think about banning the ownership of firearms in the US if they are expecting some kind of civil unrest? Obama was looking at banning guns back in 2008. How would this get rushed through congress, well how about some nut jobs wiping out a few hundred americans ala norway.

Just my thoughts very intrigung stuff going on.

edit on 25-7-2011 by stevecc because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Unless you're also professionally trained by the army...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Give everyone a gun, there won't be a need for police departments. If you think I'm wrong, google the town that made it an ordinance requiring each home to have a registered fire arm, and how crime went down 90% in one year.

What gave you the idea that I don't think every household should have a firearm for protection? I fully support this and always have. Frankly, I wish more people in my own city had firearms in their homes because we have a high rate of home invasion robberies and burglaries that would probably drop if the criminals new the occupants of the home had a firearm.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

the lawyer in the vid said they cant help law enforcement.
but they can, possee comotuatus was abolished with the military commission act of 2006, and revised in 2009.
that is why they are even allowed to come back for that reason.

its going to be really bad really soon, and all of our "good cops
" and "homeland security
" and our military willhelp to legally put you in a forced labor camp.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.libertyforlife.com...

OUR TIME LIMIT FOR CHANGE HAS BEEN SET.
WE NEED TO END HOW THINGS BEFORE THIS HAPPENS.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Team poison claimed responsibility for hacking the EDL (English Defense League) facebook page, and hacking 90,000 facebook accounts who "liked" the EDL page, and posting those members names, email addresses/passwords, and mobile numbers. Team Poison also claimed to have hacked leaked a case court against Aafia Siddiqui, and once they uploaded the pdf files to a file sharing service, switched at least twice to different ftp sites as the sites got Ddosed by teh government, so they say.

Are you in the right thread?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join